X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shimitty View Post
    you said you where tired of getting a text at 6 in the morning and having to fix the server from your phone when you had important things to do.
    That was in reference to people breaking the server via worldeditting flowers in and whatnot. If the server is actually down for reasons that aren't our fault/are beyond our control, Remi understands that. But if any of us are the cause of the server issues, well I'd get annoyed too.

Comment

...just checked my phone, that wasn't me being mad at you. That was more of a tired remark/mini rant about the people who crashed the server, not you.

edit: I'm never going to shoot the messenger. I don't do things like that. If anything, I'll just thank the messenger and give him a bomb to give back to the person who caused it.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
        If anything, I'll just thank the messenger and give him a bomb to give back to the person who caused it.
        I actually want to see this happen in some way, shape, or form.

Comment

pfft. Wouldn't that be interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
            Well again I can't fucking do jack shit unless someone tells me. I'm not fucking telepathic, unfortunately, so I can't just magically tell if there's something wrong. I don't have my email, steam, skype, bug report page, bug report section, or the tons of other ways you can tell me about these bugs an issues for nothing. I've provided literally every motherfucking possible way for you people to tell me about these issues. Fucking use them before bitching.

Fuck.
            :< Sorry Remi i coudn't find the bug page thing. This was me trying to tell you or at least one of the mods about the problem. Next time i'll just email you. sorry

Comment

Working...
            X