Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Web page errors

Um.. First of all, I donīt know if this topic is in the correct thread

So, the ones who have been here for long term periods may have seen the events of database errors and related things

Im just asking what are the causes of it just to know about if it isnīt too much to ask ^^;
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

They're called the life viruses. They're viruses set up by the govornment set up to make us... GET A LIFE!!!

Jk. I hate those things, and I just assume that they are just internet blockages. But appearantly they seem to be on everyones computers.

Comment

well, remember the day where we all got a database error?

It even sent me to a page of it to send a report of the error to the webmaster
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Was it happening again today? I'll go ahead and repair the databases again to be safe, but it shouldn't be happening much at all. A possibility is that webhost itself might just be having some connectivity issues and queries from the forums are being cut off prematurely or the like.

Comment

oh ok, thanks for checking Remi ^^

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
          X