Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought linear dialogue might be the case, I just had to make sure. I am close to finishing some dialogue for the Tengu Village quest and will update the post soon.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

how about, that the options were the villagers themselves, let say im searching for this treasure, and the quest giver tells me that 2 villagers know about it and can help or complicate the quest, the villager A who is inside a house (info given by the quest person) says a riddle related to the path for the treasure, and the villager B who liives in the near forest can tell you about the treasure, but it takes more time to reach that villager
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Shouldn't this be moved to Quest Ideas?

Comment

Ohwow. I didn't even realize it wasn't in the quest section, lol.

Comment

i think that this topic changed from showing the locations to quest stuff, thats probably why.
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I honestly thought I put it in quest ideas, sorry.

Anyway, first post has been updated.

Edit: I've got a question. Are there going to be any major changes to the mountain, besides the Tengu Village? I just need to know, so then I don't put a quest location on top of anything
              important. Also, where is the Tengu Village going to be located? I'm not really expecting much of an answer for this one, considering that the mountain has to probably be altered to make room for the village.
              Last edited by S121; 04-16-2013, 04:20 AM.
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X