• Time
  • Show
Clear All

>Urban Legend in Limbo
    >urban legend
    >ur ban gen

ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED

Comment

Wow, a new Touhou game? I have been waiting for quite a while for a new game to come out! Only thing I want to know is the release date .-.

Comment

Hmm it says 2015 but... Who knows

Sent from my Nokia 1100 iPhone using Tapatalk
        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Info Is comming out saying that ULiL will be a fighting game like Hopeless Masquerade and Kasen will be a playable character!

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Well, that is pretty amazing, I've always wanted to see Kasen in a playable game, this increases my hype for this game.
            Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Not to mention that Kasen will have an alt palette that looks like Mami Tomoe. Also, there's a mysterious silhouette, which I think can be one of 3 things: A PC-98 character, a brand new character, or Sekibanki. My money's on Sekibanki.
              No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Disappointed this game plays like Hopeless Masquerade. I want another SWR game.

Comment

I'm not surprised it's a fighting game. It is numbered .5 after all. Aren't the other fighting ones numbered .5 as well?

Sent by Tapatalk
                  "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

i didn't want it to be a fighting game
                    even though it was numbered with a .5

Comment

But when u think about it, all TH main games have their own fighting game, and ULiL is not the exception, and introducing Kasen (Even though that is gonna be a fighting character) increases the possibilities, I don't really care if is going to have another palette, but I mean, IS KASEN, The One-Armed Hermit, that is truly a reason to be hyped.

Comment

Originally posted by Zekai View Post
                        Aren't the other fighting ones numbered .5 as well?
                        9.5 (Shoot the Bullet); 12.3 (Hisoutensoku (fighting game that isn't .5) and 12.5 (Double Spoiler) would be the exceptions then.

But yeah, even though I probably won't be able to play it, I still look forward to seeing what the story behind the rumours will be.
                        Originally posted by Mogeko
                        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                        Praise be to prosciutto.
                        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

The decimal points just mean it's not in the main series and takes place between the games.

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

Shoot the bullet was .5 too.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Well, while most people are dissatisfied with the fact that 14.5 is a fighting game instead of danmaku, I'm quite relieved. I'm pretty bad at danmaku (I've only played since October) but I'm better at the fighting games. The only problem is, I hardly play Hopeless Masquerade (despite the fact the Koishi is in it, and my version isn't patched so I have no idea on how to configure anything) because the game mechanics seem so different as opposed to 10.5 and 12.3 (hey, 12.3 is fighting, and 14.3 is a danmaku of some sorts, heh).

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
                                9.5 (Shoot the Bullet); 12.3 (Hisoutensoku (fighting game that isn't .5) and 12.5 (Double Spoiler) would be the exceptions then.
                                Ok, let's say that games with a .# is a fighting version then?

Sent by Tapatalk
                                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Working...
                                X