Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touhou Sort!

tohosort.comoj.com

As most of you are probably aware, there is a website that will let you easily list all of your favorite Touhou characters in an order that matches what your favorites are. I figured why not make a thread for everyone to put theirs. No need to list off the entire list. Just your favorites and then some of the following ones should do.

hardcore mode: Have all of the games/sources/media checked off

If for some reason the link does not load for you, it may be because you are using AT&T and for some god forsaken reason they have blocked comoj domains. Use a VPN in order to visit the site properly.

Here is mine.

I've gone this a few times, but if you want HARDCORE MODE, do it without choosing the "Tie!" button.

Theres what I got last time
    http://i.imgur.com/Sy9SEth.png
    sigpic

Comment

I have figured it would turn out to be something like this.

Comment

I got this:
        Originally posted by Mogeko
        Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
        Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
        Praise be to prosciutto.
        ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
        Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Another Touhou sort thread, Keychain? Bring it on! I wanna see who I put in my top spots, now.

Here are my results from the last thread.

Here are my new results:

Seems that both Cirno and Marisa have hit a new low. Being lower than Kaguya, the unforgivable Taoists, AND the Moriyas? Now that is a new low imo. Kyouko was pulled to the bottom by accident. I actually like her but she was pulled in by association. "A TD character? SEND IT TO HELL!" was probably what both my mind and the list thought.
          Eh, I'll give this a few reruns like I did when the original thread was made because, let me tell you, this list is never the way I want it to be.
          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Keychain this is unquestionably the most painful horrible thing i've ever had to do. i hope you're happy

Comment

I think I did a few misclicks...
              I'ma try this again.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Generally speaking, Touhou Sort does require a bunch of retries before you end up with a list you like. Mine is, for the most part, correct with a few exceptions (like how Kyouko is in my personal Touhou hell). I think it honestly comes down to the fact that you can very quickly change your mind about a character midway or how some of the choices can be seemingly impossible, biased, or in some fashion that may skew the results.
                It also doesn't help that it's hard to remember your choices and relative ranking of characters so it's VERY hard to pair characters with their PC-98s, siblings, counterparts, or other relations. I was lucky to pair the two Alices at the number 9 spot. But same can't be said for Reimu, Marisa, or Yuuka.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Alright here is mine until I decide to do a more robust sort. Kind of happy with it. The end part is the most correct I think.

Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  someone is fighting for you.
                  –As long as you remember her,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

This was tough.

Comment

@Katrix
                      Someone hates fairies~!

Comment

The pain was real with mine but it did turn out as expected ;v;

Comment

@Flan
                          I see dem Akis there.
                          sigpic

Comment

@red
                            shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, that's a secret

Comment

filesystem:chrome-extension://fdpohaocaechififmbbbbbknoalclacl/temporary/screencapture-tohosort-comoj-com.png

Comment

Working...
                              X