• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your Dreams

ok heres the new one
    i was gonna do if topaz acts like miko but today i got an idea
    lets say the dreams we had in the night
    no rules it can be anything but atleast is a dream that you can remember properly
    btw is not the dream of this night you can post again with another dream you had
    previous dreams also count

i had 2 dreams
    1) that i got late for class because my computer clock was late
    2) i was in minecraft derping and herping around then the grass changes much clearer than normal i think it was a combination of blue and green i find some sort of forest, when i go in theres DINOSAURS inside blocky dinosaurs bigger than me and they werent friendly, the attacked me on sight i had no weps or armor so i do /home it teleported me on the entrance of the forest
    (i was near by) i try to run to a cave and this cave was somesort of mineshaft i mean there was alone doors and some columns made by fences inside theres was a creature like 1 block taller than the enderman it was also trying to kill me
    from that part idk what happened i think i typed /spawn and it worked

but you know what if that place exists im going there and kill everything there
    i know it would be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Mononobe_no_Futo View Post
      i had 2 dreams
      1) that i got late for class because my computer clock was late
      2) i was in minecraft derping and herping around then the grass changes much clearer than normal i think it was a combination of blue and green i find some sort of forest, when i go in theres DINOSAURS inside blocky dinosaurs bigger than me and they werent friendly, the attacked me on sight i had no weps or armor so i do /home it teleported me on the entrance of the forest
      (i was near by) i try to run to a cave and this cave was somesort of mineshaft i mean there was alone doors and some columns made by fences inside theres was a creature like 1 block taller than the enderman it was also trying to kill me
      from that part idk what happened i think i typed /spawn and it worked

but you know what if that place exists im going there and kill everything there
      i know it would be fun
      That's nice. I dreamed I went downstairs and died.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Axe. Tree. Bird.

Comment

I remember I once dreamed that I was behind all Gensokyians and was invading New York.
          Then I stopped playing and associating myself with Touhou for about a week.
          My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
          Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

since i remember this one i was at the beach idk i was having fun not drowing myself
            then when i was about to leave the bus wasnt there so we have to wait 3 days for it
            ps: i entered a antique store with a bunch of scaled boats =w= i want one
            then when i enter an hotel deadpool and robin (he was adult) fighting together and i have no idea why or how
            but my brain knew how deadpool was thinking so the jokes he made was i think accurated
            then he beat robin and i woke up batman was there also but appears that deadpool did something to someone robin knows

Comment

Originally posted by Mononobe_no_Futo View Post
              since i remember this one i was at the beach idk i was having fun not drowing myself
              then when i was about to leave the bus wasnt there so we have to wait 3 days for it
              ps: i entered a antique store with a bunch of scaled boats =w= i want one
              then when i enter an hotel deadpool and robin (he was adult) fighting together and i have no idea why or how
              but my brain knew how deadpool was thinking so the jokes he made was i think accurated
              then he beat robin and i woke up batman was there also but appears that deadpool did something to someone robin knows
              Too much Batman?

I remember dreaming an entire day. From the time I wake up to the time I sleep, I dremt it.
              It was weird. It was also lucid.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
              Well? Which one?

Comment

Lucid Dream is an East New Sound mix of Byakuren's stage theme....
                ANYWAYS I never remember my dreams save for rarely. the last one I remember is I was in a room surrounded by spiders and I was frantically looking for an exit. when I checked over my shoulder and then back again the room had gotten smaller and at that point I woke up...I'm arachnophobic meaning I have to have a mod in Skyrim to not freak out at spiders.
                I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

Originally posted by Toyosatomimi_No_Miko View Post
                  Lucid Dream is an East New Sound mix of Byakuren's stage theme....
                  ANYWAYS I never remember my dreams save for rarely. the last one I remember is I was in a room surrounded by spiders and I was frantically looking for an exit. when I checked over my shoulder and then back again the room had gotten smaller and at that point I woke up...I'm arachnophobic meaning I have to have a mod in Skyrim to not freak out at spiders.
                  Replace all the entities with toohoos.

I had a dream of being stuck in nothingness. Literally. It was just a color that is indescribable. I don't know how colors can be indescribable, but it was.

Well? Which one?

Comment

I remember I had a reoccurring dream when I was a kid that was me tied to a black slab in a field of nothing, embers floated in the air like there was a fire burning off in the distance though I couldn't see anything but the faint yellow glow the grass seemed to give off. Every time I would move the ties would get tighter, eventually sharp stabbing pains would happen once, twice, getting more frequent until it was so bad I woke up, typically around 3am. stopped having this dream when I was around 12 though. still scared the piss out of me up until that point. I never remember my happy dreams >.>
                    I can listen to 10 people a once, but unfortunately you are the 11th. Sucks to be you

Comment

I dreamed I was Freakazoid.
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

idk about this one, i dreamed that i was in minecraft my house was different and some dudes was making fun of it i log out
                        when i reconect the walls and celing of my house was gone after that taishi sama helped me to rebuild it after it idk i when to a village with waterfalls i go back to my house there was this hole where it i dig a little more i found diamond surrounded by zanite (aether mod) and i use my fortune pick for the diamond i go back my house was beign used as a hospital where was this kid that was cleaned up to leave it only the skin and bones.... after that the dream changes where like im in a game control 5 chars in some tubes inside a spaceship

and that was my dream

Comment

I again, dreamed about the empty darkness with an indescribable color. This time, I saw a hole, much like if I was in a fantasy book and I had fallen down a dirt hole. The sun was golden.

Well? Which one?

Comment

i dreamed that it was the end of the world but first i had to help a cursed doll to seek peace after that i went on the space ship and we took off then i see on a window how the earth was becoming dust

Comment

Futo, you sure dream a lot for a person...
                              Just sayin'.

Well? Which one?

Comment

Working...
                              X