Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a dream that I managed to somehow decrypt SHA512 hashes.
    Yes. Decrypting a hash. Makes sense.
    My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
    Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

Hey, I just had a dream about Ditr R.P.G. do I get a cookie?

Comment

I dreamed of nothing.
        I never dream.
        Though the one dream I can remember *that's recent*
        **Recent being a month ago**
        Was me stabbing myself over and over.
        I laughed like a maniac.
        THen I realized I was stabbing myself.
        Luckily with an eraser.
        Right next to where it was placed was a sharp pencil though.
        Too close for me.
        Would've preferred the pencil, but suicide is a coward's way out.

Comment

I had dream, it involved spinning wheel in a dark room. I was strap to it and room turned red. I felt sharp pain vine was choking me and breathing stop. Second dream of mine was nice, I was in warm water of Rio De Janeiro swimming with friends. In dream we were forced from water by jellyfish. They are mean.

Comment

My most recent dream was that I was in my room, and where my computer was supposed to be, there was a tank. In the tank was a big, wide, brown worm making bat noises. Surrounding it, and flying out of the top, were houseflies. Several days before that, I had a dream where I bonked Utsuho on the head, with a glass soda bottle, in the basement. I went into the room where the rest of the soda was kept, but when I came out, she had realized what I did, so she killed me. Weird, right? What does it all mean?
            No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

What does it all mean?
              That it's starting to look like a triple rainbow? Oi, I spend too much time on the internet...
              But, I digress. I believe one of my weirder, more recent dreams was that I was my own pony OC. I was going through the obligatory dark forest when I saw a break in what looked like the border of reality. Out of curiosity and slight lack of common sense, I jumped into it. I popped out on the other side in Gensokyo.
              Perhaps I'm getting too into writing my Pony-Touhou crossover fics, but it was awesome. At least, it was a nice surprise that youkai didn't try to eat me because they didn't know what would happen if they ate pony meat. I think my dream ended when I passed through the Hakurei Shrine's Shinto gate.

Comment

Originally posted by PinkieYukari View Post
                That it's starting to look like a triple rainbow? Oi, I spend too much time on the internet...
                But, I digress. I believe one of my weirder, more recent dreams was that I was my own pony OC. I was going through the obligatory dark forest when I saw a break in what looked like the border of reality. Out of curiosity and slight lack of common sense, I jumped into it. I popped out on the other side in Gensokyo.
                Perhaps I'm getting too into writing my Pony-Touhou crossover fics, but it was awesome. At least, it was a nice surprise that youkai didn't try to eat me because they didn't know what would happen if they ate pony meat. I think my dream ended when I passed through the Hakurei Shrine's Shinto gate.
                Torii Gate*
                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Okay so, I was in a creative server apparently. It looked like a glass dome, something bright, and water. There were portals to other sections. I look around, and they all teleported to the sea. Apparently this was a new update because there was a new generated structure and mob. It was a bird, that drops either rainbow feathers or feathers. Like, archeops. So I go around this place, annoying people and I then teleport to this base. It was more realistic and the people there were like deh mobstuhs. It was stinky and old, and an apartment. They liked me, thankfully, and a I roam around the place. I randomly go to a store in MC and buy guns to take em down. I never actually do >_>. Then I get teleported to a store. There were A LOT of hotwheels everywhere. I looked around and around, and all the cars seem cool. Den meh mommy said we had to go and dream end.

Comment

I was at an art museum, with my family. It was peaceful, not much people there that day. There were murals on the ceilings, and a-a, place for teaching? I went down there, and the person, with a projector, was explaining biology. It was interesting. Bu~ut, I then moved on. Vases, paintings, and other stuff in this art museum. It was great and all, but when I returned, the person was talking about some weird history. And thus, here is part two.
                    I hada red hoodie on, with a yellow big circle on the back, with a symbol on fire in that. The hoodie had two pockets. My pants were silky, comfortable, and black as the night. At the bottom, there was a pattern of fire on the pants too. I had blue eyes, brown hair, with a strip of rainbow. My shoes were red. I had a weapon, too. It was a high-tech sword that had a hinge from a mini star. I was walking down a dark street, when suddenly, I sensed evil. I ran as far as possible. I then ran into a bridge, to a mountain. After climbing this mountain, I find a room of artifacts, people, and a master. After hearing the news; the city I was at, was attacked. I met the other people. One was a black haired, brown eyed man in a blue hoodie, like mine, but with a drop symbol. He had jeans that had a design of the sea. There was a small girl, four feet tall. She had a small shirt-hoodie thing, with a bunch of clouds. Under that was a t-shirt with a striped pattern of blueish gray. She had jeans of an angry ocean. Lightning, energy was glaring like no other. There was another man, in a green, silky outfit. It had 10 frogs (a type of button) and he had black spiky hair. He had green eyes, black shoes and looked pissed to no end. Then, there was a man, just like him in brown. The only other difference is, he was taller and looked cheerful. Then, I met a man, laid back, in a purple-ish outfit. He had silky pants like me, and a hoodie like me. He had freckles, black hair, purple eyes and looked pale. He was pretty happy. The master told us that we can unlock powers, with different aspects, and it was really simple. For me, I had to use a credit card to scan my sword, for the water guy, it was that he had to of been hit first. For the electric girl, she had to of gotten angry. For the gravity guy, he had to let out his anger. For the earth guy, he had to let out his fun. For the anti-matter guy, he had to get serious. We all start climbing down the mountain, back to the city. All that's left is burning ashes, and a dojo. We enter the weird dojo, and there was evil, with the same elemental power as us. They looked more in-human, like youkai. They challenged us to a tourdement. The first one I battled, was the gravity youkai. He was an evil, wimpy tornado. I looked in one of my four pockets, and finally found my credit card. I swipe it and my sword starts glowing like crazy. I slash a few times at the youkai and he exploded. I then went on to find that OUR gravity guy is having a tough battle with the fire guy. The fire guy was exactly like me, except he looked older. Maybe he was from the future? So, as I watch the battle go on, our water guy comes and tries to beat up the fire guy as well. The gravity guy looks like the hulk, and the water guy looks like quagsire. Then the evil fire guy exclaims "I AM IMMORTAL, YOU CANNOT DEFEAT ME!!!" and then I swipe my sword and go into battle. As we're all trying to battle, finally the evil guy commits to defeat. Then, the announcer says that so far, the heroes won every battle. They said it was unfair, and the water guy instantly died. After that, my dream ended. I'll post some pictures in more detail of these peeps. Ciao~

Comment

I had a dream where I made a huge underground city. When I mean underground, I mean a cavern with long passageways and an exit that is so huge, that it is engraved on the wall itself. Beauttiful architecture and all that. Sadly, when I was going to see more, my dad started singing in a high pitch which made me wake up. ;_;

Comment

I had a dream a few weeks ago where I was making out with Yuyuko... Quite random. ouo
                        sigpic

Comment

I recall a rather crazy dream involving Reimu and I adventuring through some kind of dark dimension. It was.....Very detailed, surprisingly. Unfortunately, it would fill an entire page if I fully described the dream.

Comment

Ha, I had a dream where youmu wanted to make out with me

Comment

i got an dream that i was around a convension of konami then some pumped on me i said sorry and that, that guy was hideo kojima and he was about to open the a place of demostration where there where retro games around, like always my ability on the dreams is shitty so i keep losing or making the "you suck" situation, later i found myself in some place like a huge plaza where i think it was in another country because i had a guide that it wanted to show me how easy is to get drugs around the streets, so i get a call and i answer it from a cutter (the cutter was the phone) it was my mom telling me where i was idk just that a door opens and that was my mom with my brother (this kind of stuff always happens to me) so we go to a tunnel where i was think to take a train idk where i find myself with a bunch of pokemon trainers preparing their pokemons there was this stand of a mother and daughter where this girl decided to make a hat out of pokemons she makes the hat that goes in multiple tranformations until it becomes the FUTO hat and the girls becomes a chibi futo and she gets the guard of the place and toss it around just to make him die with blue flames then the pokemon champion lance with the appareance of maxim of team magma says that everyone is good to keep going and the dreams ends

the chibi futo was from this guy http://safebooru.org/index.php?page=...herada_mitsuru

Comment

Hello guys..My dream is that i complete all the dreams of my parents and all families which is attached with me.I hope my dreams is came true with the success.Another dream is that i want to become a pilot which i hope my parents prayer with me.

Comment

Working...
                                X