Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only dream I've ever had that I remember was actually huge. It starts on a mountainside, where it's too foggy to see anything past a balcony coming out of stone steps (coming out of the mountain). Below, there are the peaks of a rainforest. On the balcony, everything is mossy and green, and there's an arc near the end. I don't know how, it inclines at about 90 degrees for a few feet, and below is nothing but cliff, but somehow I keep climbing up there. Under the arc, there's a golden plaque, the message on which I've yet to read. If you go up the stairs, you get to the peak, which is highly generic and blank but still foggy as hell. If you go down, it leads to a cave in the mountain. This cave is sort of blue but very dark and hard to see in. On the other end, it opens to a forest in the middle of autumn, on a declining slope. To the right, there's a pond with some sort of insect creature of alien or something floating over it. I don't know what it is, but whatever it is, I've never been afraid of it and I've never cared. It seems to belong there. *To be continued- yes, it keeps going!*
    I'm a proud supporter of Futo Mononobe, and will find any Hopless Masquerade combo you want me to. Except Kokoro. I don't have her unlocked yet.

Comment

ok why is this thing forgoten? :/

ok im writing this late so i don't remember much the thing i remember that i was in my granma house (not her actual house)
      suddenly i decided for a change i find myself on a restaurant ON MINECRAFT i was the owner of that suddenly TENKO stole the glass of one of the tables in front of my eyes so i began persue, did i mention that the restaurant was on the nether? now i have. i followed tenko though lava and stuff until i got trapped and go to creative (i was admin) and i followed her to some sort of ruins like egiptian nether ruins i think she was looking for the sword of hisou

Comment

Originally posted by Mononobe_no_Futo View Post
        ok why is this thing forgoten? :/

ok im writing this late so i don't remember much the thing i remember that i was in my granma house (not her actual house)
        suddenly i decided for a change i find myself on a restaurant ON MINECRAFT i was the owner of that suddenly TENKO stole the glass of one of the tables in front of my eyes so i began persue, did i mention that the restaurant was on the nether? now i have. i followed tenko though lava and stuff until i got trapped and go to creative (i was admin) and i followed her to some sort of ruins like egiptian nether ruins i think she was looking for the sword of hisou
        I lost you after "Tenko".

I had a dream about a week ago that I was going to have to do something with CaramellDansen that could potentially make myself die of embarrassment.
        On Wednesday, my friend in P.E somehow got me to agree to jump rope to CaramellDansen. After the class, I realized this:
        I had to jump rope in front of everyone that goes to P.E with me.
        Someone kill me. Now.
        My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
        Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

hey guess wat i was dreaming that i was on remi video

Comment

I'm not really one to have extremely detailed dreams, or exciting ones, in that matter, but there have been a few that stand out.
            First of all, one dream I had a few months ago was something to do with moving to this big boarding school/camp in Germany or something. Some of the things are kind of blurry, fuzzy, for it was a few months ago. I think I spent a day there as myself, but then the next day, I was Komachi for some random reason. O.o Note: This is a dream, so all of the awkward things seem like they happen every day, like they're oh-so-normal, so I wasn't really shocked. Note 2: This was before I was really into PoFV, so it was kind of weird for my brain to pick Komachi out of all of the characters I knew about at the time. Anyway, back to the dream. Well, Shikieiki just happened to be at the camp, too and somehow we got into a "little" brawl. In this "little" brawl, I ended up driving a red convertible from the 1970's or something off a canyon cliff as my spell card or something and while we were falling, Shiki was in the front of the car ripping out pieces from its insides. (Kinda useless, you know? We were already falling off a cliff!) We landed on a ledge that kind of jutted out, unharmed somehow, wondering how we would get back up. And this is where some random old dude comes up and tells us to climb trees up. The canyon was filled with trees. How? But later, a few months past when I woke up from the dream and was telling someone about it over the Internet, he came up with a thought that might have never appeared in my mind, if it weren't for him. Appaently, he took this as a chance to be an Aya and look up our skirts/dresses, of course without the camera. So this was just half the dream; it was kind of like one book and its sequel. I'm not posting it (at least for now) because 1. It's way wackier than what I just wrote, and 2. if any of you have tried typing up something on your Nook, you know it's super hard. (Took me somewhere around 5-20 minutes or so to write this.)
            "Haikus are easy
            But they don't always make sense
            Refrigerator"
            -Some shirt

Comment

all i remember is that how i can say it was a city full of vampires we were fortifiqued in a building but we decided to get out so got to a bus and try to blend with the other cars for some reason i and a another person were left out of the bus we blend with the vampires they didn't reconiced us later i found out that all the people of the bus were converted and the other guy is nowhere to be found thats when i think i saw god and he said "restart everything" later i found myself and the tao team (miko, futo, tojiko) visiting someone house i believe it was mario auditore if someone has played assassin creed 2 were he was living near a plane garage where there are holes with teasures

Comment

wat i do once i dreamed of tenko about to play the piano and now i dreamed about tenko being on a scroll game with this pose
                http://hijiribe.donmai.us/data/87933...c7935cb888.png

would this be a sign? @_@

Comment

I had a dream where I was in this garden. It had about 13 rooms, and they were show rooms. So, I was looking around where I saw Rikako in, door 2 I think? So I was still looking around, I think I got to door 6, where I saw Youmu. It was really weird, since all the show rooms were of nonrealistic versions of all the characters in touhou. Now to save Potu from literally exploding, I'll end you guys with the point of: SHENANIGANS!

403 forbidden. That's effing scary, I'd say to hide under your bed sheets.

It was majestically beautifully (9).

Comment

Please do not double or triple post on the forums. The edit button is there for a reason.

Comment

Originally posted by kadapunny View Post
                      I had a dream where I was in this garden. It had about 13 rooms, and they were show rooms. So, I was looking around where I saw Rikako in, door 2 I think? So I was still looking around, I think I got to door 6, where I saw Youmu. It was really weird, since all the show rooms were of nonrealistic versions of all the characters in touhou. Now to save Potu from literally exploding, I'll end you guys with the point of: SHENANIGANS!

403 forbidden. That's effing scary, I'd say to hide under your bed sheets.

It was majestically beautifully (9).
                      If this is NSFW, I'm going to edit my post and do something else. This is what he's trying to link.
                      edit: danbooru hates us.

edit2: Found one that works

My software doesn't have bugs. It just develops random features.

Do you have a hour emergency call systems broadcasting radio station WNYW or Internet Explorer?
                      Well? Which one?

Cyros admits the truth: http://i.snag.gy/GTy14.jpg

Comment

i really don't know how to make that kind of copy paste

Comment

just link to the page rather than the image itself. Those sites don't like hotlinking too much.

Comment

Want to know what my dream last night was? Well...
                            First *** *** ****** ******* and ***** so ****** with a **** on ********* in a nether base because **** **** ******* ***** *** *** ***** and then I ***** **** *** **** Because *** ***** **** and there you have it!

What's so wrong with that pose?

Comment

Again, please do not double post.

Comment

no staph don't break my post nuuuuuuu

Comment

Working...
                                X