X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
    So, today was my Birthday. Decided to take a massive break to kick back and relax. No YouTube videos, no work, nothing. I've been doing nothing but watch anime (for the past three days?). Almost all of it being random titles like Majimoji Rurumo and Herobank. So, no Sailor Moon or Precure. Yet, I'm having a massive binge (thanks to Shift's guest pass) so anything can go.

My father bought me a bunch of booze and snacks to let me celebrate. I'm trying my hardest not to get drunk but... it's my Birthday. I want to get drunk on my 18th. Or do I wanna keep my dignity? I can't decide. Booze! Or sanity?

Whatever the case may be, I'm just chilling right now. May have a f*ck around on the server(s) later, now that it's back up or I might just continue as I am. Eh, whatever. Even if it means f*cking up my sleep cycle again, I'll do anything today.
    Happy birthday!
    i can't get drunk until I'm 21, time to wait 4 long years
    Edit:me in the with a baby alligator

(Yes this is how i look irl)
    Last edited by Nuclearblt; 08-09-2014, 06:00 PM.

Comment

@Nuclear
      Yeah, some states in the US suck, don't they? I've heard of the restrictions over there and how old one needs to be to do certain things.

Over here in Britain, once you're 18 you are considered an adult and you can do whatever the f*ck you want (within the boundaries of the law). Drink, drive, gamble, whatever kids aren't supposed to do. Forget 21. 18 is the magic number here. Of course, we even have various leniencies like you only have to be 16 to legally have sex and partake in the National Lottery.

Yeah, being 18 is kinda sweet. But until I get a provisional driver's license or some form of ID, I can't actually do much stuff myself (unless I can use my fabulous beard to prove otherwise). It's kind of why my father bought the drinks instead. Not just because of his infinite generosity but because of my lack of ID.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Yeh age limit for most things in us is 21, but I can drive

Comment

Today I bought some Furious Fist boosters a bit early, stalled my essay, & joined a simple political game called NationStates. It's pretty fun how everyone wants me to join their region.
          No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

So, today was first day of school. Not much, just some introduction stuff. Tomorrow's when it's really supposed to start. I say supposed as there won't be much school the following days because of teacher strike. Personally, I think I have 4 45 min classes tomorrow.

Well, maybe I can use this spare time to get a better hold of Facebook, as I kind if forgot during the vacation.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

You should add me on ffbbbbbb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So, today was an interesting day. First of, I went LARPing which I always to at this time of the month. It went pretty normal, but there was one interesting thing. While we had a meeting for what to do next, two squirrels came running towards us. They weren't afraid of us at all it seemed. One of them even stepped on my foot for a little. It's nothing compared to what happened to one of my friends tough. A squirrel climbed up his leg, and stayed there for about 5 minutes before deciding it got boring, and then they all ran away again.

Some time after that I went to the cinema to watch the first Episode of the eight season of Doctor Who, which was awesome.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

Today... I learned I suck at borderlands 2... And that that enemy airacobras and king cobras can wreck everything in WT

Comment

August 24, 2014, I felt an earthquake (as I sleep on a memory foam on the ground) of 6.0 magnitude, no bullshit because it woke me up silently and I looked it up on my WiiU, at 10:20 AM UTC (god damn tenko falling out of the sky)

Comment

Woah, earthquake? Did the earthquake damage something or someone?

Tapatalk~
                      You know, if you know me.
                      The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Today was a busy day for me. Trying to complete work so i can go home and relax.
                        affiliate marketing programs

Comment

Today is my last day of summer... Tomorrow I die...

Comment

Today, I had my first day of school (yesterday was just for getting our books ready).
                            I'm still waiting for my laptop (being repaired), so I'll have to make sure my writing is at least semi-readable.
                            Also, no laptop = no minecraft. ='(
                            I'll be back on the servers when I get it back.
                            Originally posted by Mogeko
                            Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                            Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                            Praise be to prosciutto.
                            ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                            Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Rip in peace Leon, rip in peace

Comment

Today I just got the semester´s project of philosophy

Just the title is already mind breaking:The link between environmental science and humanist ethics through the metaphor
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X