• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
    @leon
    Y u make me tiny, I'm not your pet :<
    Also thx for making this <3
    You forgot minoriko :<
    When I first placed you, I had little place to put you, so I put you there as a joke, with you just replying with "ok".
    Then, when I shrunk everyone down, I just left you there.
    Also, yeh, I completely forgot about Minoriko. >.<

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
    @Leon

Next challenge, make an even bigger picture with even more people from the server.
    I could do that, but there'll be two problems:
    •The characters and text bubbles will have to be very tiny, so the quality would be bad;
    •I don't really have a list of all the people on the server, so who should I add...
    If those two problems were to be solved, then I'd gladly do it
    Last edited by 99465; 09-07-2014, 10:32 AM.
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Originally posted by 99465 View Post
      I could do that, but there'll be two problems:
      • The characters and text bubbles will have to be very tiny, so the quality would be bad;
      • I don't really have a list of all the people on the server, so who should I add...

If those two problems were to be solved, then I'd gladly do it.
      The first problem could be solved quite easily. Just divide the image up into several parts and make each part separately and then join them together in an image editor. I would say to keep the background blank and then see to replacing the background in an image editor. As create.swf has a bit of anti-aliasing, you might have a bit of trouble modifying the background in an editor. Fortunately, all entities in create.swf have an obnoxious black outline so it won't be a big problem.

As for the second problem, just consult people in mumble while you're working on it. Keep it to as many Yukkuricraft regulars as possible. We don't want children clogging the image up.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

So today I learned that why dev features are called just that, dev features. So, what happened was that I started up Firefox Nightly like usual, and I saw a button to restart Firefox and enable multiprocessing. So, I did just that, and for the next few minutes I was overloaded with bugs. Everything from everything freezing when I scolled down to the comment section whole a video was still playing, to sound continuing after I closed Firefox, to bookmarks not working correctly. Maybe I'll try it in a few days again.
        Born in the light.
        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
        Keep Fighting.
        –Don't Forget.
        Always, somewhere,
        someone is fighting for you.
        –As long as you remember her,
        you are not alone.

Comment

Today was a good day.
          Parents brought supplies and the dog (because I wanted to hug my puppy again)

Among the supplies was my joystick that I cherish for flight sims.

But then I did something else entirely.
          I decided it was time for the annual refresh of my computer.

To those that don't know what this means: I pretty much reinstalled my operating system which also uninstalls every other program on the computer causing a process that lasts for a few hours of just reinstalling everything

So instead of having meself a good time with flight sims, I'm doing the insane task of reinstalling everything on my computer.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Today was rather ok, my plan to go to the lake was busted, but managed a quick date in the morning and spent the day relaxing with said date and doing nothing, best nothing I had on weeks
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So, today was pretty okay and normal. That is, besides the amount of rain. It's been going on for a few days now, but today it was really bad. 5 minutes outside and you're wet. Another 5 minutes and you're soaking wet. Well, it turned out the sewers couldn't keep up anymore and the whole thing developed into a flood. It's not that unusual tough, and it is about that time of the year again. Personally I didn't feel much of it besides the huge amount of rain. It is however apparently the worst flood since 1892.

The kind of humorous thing tough is that it also developed into a flood further away from here, at a place called Voss. Incidentally, Voss rhymes with foss, meaning waterfall. That's not the end of it tough, even further away at a place called Flĺm, it also turned into a flood. The thing is tough, in Norwegian flood translated into flom, but it is pronounced as flĺm, just as the same place I talked about. Imagine there being a really bad flood at a place called flod, although the name of the place is pronounced flood.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

So, last week, our school went to the Santa Cruz band review, and we got 2nd place . Problem is that the 1st place band 360 no scoped us,

Comment

>That Moment When you do a test only to run out of time and discover that what work you did do is worth nothing

>TMW you are doing a math problem on a quiz and you find out after completing the triple integral that it was looking for surface area, not volume, and then run out of time to fix it.

>TMW your printer decides to no longer use the most vital ink color due to mechanical failure and you have to print out a hardcopy of the paper due in 8 hours.

>TMW you go to print a paper to a printer at the library when it seems no one else is printing only to find out that 4 other people decide to print at the exact same time as you.

After my classes I'm just going to go back to bed cause fuck this week.

Sent from my Bad Apple!! iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ok, you are going to LYFAO with this post,

31/10/2014
                    After I was playing AoT with Léon, Madvicius and Cucoo5 I went to do some chores, I got a bath and after that I went out for a
                    walk, and the kids of my neighbourhood knocked on my door while I was out, so as nobody was at home to ask for the "Trick or Treat" call
                    They decided to prank me, so they drawed a dick with foam soap at my door. When I got back home I was like -I'm gonna kill someone now-
                    and I called the guards of the neighbourhood (Yes, my neighbourhood is guarded). and they did nothing about that, they did react like - Hey is Halloween, don't
                    be grumpy, is just a white prank, that won't harm you- and now I don't know if I should go (or not) to a party that I got invited,
                    because when I get back I don't want to get a broken glass or something like that so... What should I do?
                    Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

31/10/2014; started typing at 23:49:11 (at the end of halloween);
                      Today was a special day, for it's the first time I did stuff for Halloween.
                      The things I did weren't very extreme. I just wore my Attack on Titan t-shirt to school (beneath my coat).
                      When I got home, however, I grabbed my Attack on Titan COSPLAY and wore it for the rest of the day.
                      Well, that is, until dad got home, when he thought it looked gay/masochistic (the belts, the wires and the leather skirt), so to stop his nagging, I changed back to my Attack on Titan t-shirt (he's so annoying at times, especially when he sounds so hypocritical like this time (compared to earlier lessons he tried to teach me) DX).
                      While I was home, I played a ton of AoTTG with Nickmaster and Madvicius. Sustic joined for a bit too.
                      We also introduced Cucoo5 to the game, which I think he liked, as he was constantly using his "Ninja skills" (he kept saying "Ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja, ninja").
                      I also finished a drawing I made of Annie Leonhart, which can be seen here (plz forgive the text in the middle. I took the pic with Snapchat):
                      Spoiler: drawing

I also made a drawing for Halloween, which was done 5 minutes before midnight, but was posted on DeviantArt 5 minutes PAST midnight...
                      It's everyone I play(ed) Attack on Titan with, coming together for a Halloween party.
                      I also added my irl friend, Tohka Yatogami as bartender, Jasmine/SereneGrace to accompany Sustic and a Danmaku game in the background, between Marisa (dressed up as PC-98 Marisa) and Alice (dressed up as PC-98 Alice).
                      This picture can be seen here:
                      Spoiler: image

And as a final note, Cucoo made me a new banner, which can be seen below this post. Thanks again, Cucoo.

Anyways, Happy Hal- *sees that it's 00:16 on 1/11/2014* ... Well crud...
                      Happy 'day after Halloween' everyone, I guess...
                      Originally posted by Mogeko
                      Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                      Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                      Praise be to prosciutto.
                      ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                      Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Silent Sinner in Technicolor
                        Entry 2:

(31/10/2014--10:30 PM-- GMT-5)

15 minutes after I wrote my lat post in this thread my parents finally got home,
                        An they told me that I could go to the party I was talking about, so I went there like a lightning bolt, so I spent like 40 minutes until my mom calls me.

She was crying like a wandering soul in the middle of the Netherworld, and what I most feared happened.

I already knew that the assholes that live in my neighborhood were going to strike again, but what I didn't expect is that my dad got harmed.

My mom told me that "The Crew" threw a rock to one of my windows because they didn't get any candies from my house.

Why Nick?

Cuz my dad fell asleep in the couch and my mom was on the bathroom.

Basically, first of all i went back home to check my dad's health, after that I called the police and told them what happened.

The policemen got to the guys' house and took them because of:

Violation to Private Property
                        Violation to Life
                        Aggression to human integrity

And basically they are now at the police office waiting for their parents to see if they are going to reformatory or just going to pay a fine( A very big one).

So, Happy Halloween punks
                        Hope you don't get back soon
                        Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

So, today I busted my knuckles. Got into a fight earlier punched somebody in the jaw, nearly broke it.

Comment

Well on Halloween my day was alright. Took some of the neighborhood kids Trick or Treating, got quite a bit of candy, and other stuff.

Right now as I speak I am having one hell of a hard time trying to connect to Mumble, but Mumble is being very laggy (I know it's not my internet, for my internet is rather fine right now. It's just whenever I try to do ANYTHING on the Yukkuricraft Mumble it lags like hell. Takes 3-4 minutes to connect, and move from one channel to the other.)

Comment

I WANT A VIDEO OF THAT

Comment

So, today I talked to my doctor and he said, "No video games for the week." So i'm stuck at home doing nothing cuz I can't play sports either . Note to self, try to avoid fights. so hard typing with left hand

Comment

Working...
                                X