X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Yamame
    Welcome to the Nocturnals Club where night is day and day is night. And it's very easy to piss off family members, roommates, and neighbours. It's a curse, I know. Just be sure to give thanks to any of your fellow diurnals as they descend into their slumber before you engage in your nightly activities.

Enjoy!

As you can guess from my post, I too have become nocturnal. Again. (my reaction every time I wake up)
    (On an upside/big coincidence, I woke up almost the same time as moonrise. The heck? Am I literally becoming one with the lunar cycle?)
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I wonder if I could soon consider myself nocturnal as for each night that passes, i spend more and more of my day in darkness. At the moment it lies at around 65-70 %.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

I only do it because my shift starts at 2am.

Comment

You're nocturnal, fun fun. Usually on weekends when I'm tired, I sleep the entire day, waking up on Sunday wondering, "what day is it"

Besides that, today was not fun :< playing trumpet in the rain is not fun or healthy

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclearblt View Post
            You're nocturnal, fun fun. Usually on weekends when I'm tired, I sleep the entire day, waking up on Sunday wondering, "what day is it"

Besides that, today was not fun :< playing trumpet in the rain is not fun or healthy
            Lemme guess, marching band?

Comment

Well, today was a very different but normal day (I guess) after I got home from school I started playing some MC (Yes I'm back (kind of)) so I decided to change my skin to a Christmas mood, so I first decided to change my skin to Kristoff (yea yea, I will let it go) but then I remembered my favorite character from winter stories: Jack Frost, so I changed my skin into a Jack Frost one. You may call me now Frostmaster00 (I hope I could change my name for this season :/)

Anyway,
              Yama of Winter Out
              Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Originally posted by onikujo View Post
                Lemme guess, marching band?
                Yeah, but I play in jazz as well
                Holy poop, tests everywhere along with midterms. :<

Comment

@TRXD

Ooo~ooh! Can I join the club too!?

Anyways, I'll have my first day on the job very soon and work from 4 PM to 1 AM. I'll most likely stick to a night schedule, considering I have almost always been a night owl.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I went to an automobile museum and got a delorean from back to the future

Comment

Horrible

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

I FUCKED SOME FAIRY FLOSS

Comment

Hope it wasn't too painful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I woke up at 15h like almost all days since january now, and still can't find a traineeship to validate my diploma -__-
                            sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

I had watched madvicius's live stream of mogeko castle and decided to play it myself
                              Oh my...

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                                Hope it wasn't too painful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                NO BECAUSE THEY USED THE BLUNT END ALSO I HAVE HAD FAR WORSE THINGS RAMMED UP MY STARFISH LIKE BOAT RUDDERS ETC.

Comment

Working...
                                X