Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today ruled, but yesterday sucked.
    Yesterday:
    •Had to wake up early (half an hour before normal wake up time);
    •Had exam for my driver's licence! Didn't make it... [Inner Thoughts] FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...;
    •Felt like sh*t for the rest of the day because of that;

Today:
    •Started normal, but still down cuz of the failed exam;
    •Had 50% of the schoolday (which is actually about 83,333....% of my classes today) cancelled, cuz of a 2 hour radiation exercise!
    •I got to work with friggin Radium-226; Alpha, Bèta - and Gamma rays, Cobalt-60 and even mother friggin X-RAYS! It was AWESOME!!!
    •In the evening, I had my Karaté exams. I was going for blue belt;
    •At the end of the exam, they almost FORGOT to mention that I passed! Everyone got their new belts etc, but I wasn't mentioned yet.
    •Luckily, an assistent sensei (teacher) asked: "What about Léon?";
    •Long story short, I got my blue belt, or actually, I got an IOU (I owe you) for the blue belt, since it wasn't ready yet...

That was my worst and best day of the week. How were yours?
    Originally posted by Mogeko
    Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
    Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
    Praise be to prosciutto.
    ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
    Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Today was not boring. I bought my sister's Christmas gift, & came up with a wonderful idea. All I'll tell you is that it involves Roy. Which Roy? You'll know when I'm done. I might have to necro a certain thread though, which I hate doing.
      No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Today was a typical day but yesterday...
        Yesterday, I might have gotten slight trauma due to a rose... An old friend was holding a red rose on her final moments, and it terrifies me to see another one
        Basically, I'm scared of flowers I never thought I would ever say that

Comment

oi m so fukcing drunjk holy sh ti

Comment

my laptop cut off when i almost rek't flandre scarlet

Comment

Originally posted by MyHatismyFriend View Post
              > smash tourney at friend's house
              > go to his room for skullgirls break
              > see fucking this:
              > start screaming
              > host starts screaming
              > other friends start screaming
              > somebody grabs model and runs downstairs to show other other friends
              > other other friends start screaming
              > nonstop screaming
              > run outside screaming
              > carefully return model to host
              > everybody judging him
              > his expression is that of complete shame
              > make note to self: never buy any animu stuff ever
              Wait, I don't get it. Why is is the model scary?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

we scream because the truth has been revealed

he a disgusting weeaboo who collects weird models and probably faps to them at night

Comment

One of the teeth in the front of my mouth has been hurting like crazy all week, and I can't get to a dentist until monday.
                  I don't even know what's wrong with it, since I've been taking good care of my teeth.

Maybe the universe decided, "Hey, I haven't messed with this Benji person in a while. I'll give him a crippling pain during
                  the last week of college classes, just for teh lulz, trololololololo."

Comment

I learned the staggering amount of pain you can get from waiting for a mere package to come.

Comment

I have like 6 figmas...

Comment

@Hat

Oh. Well maybe he just likes to collect plastic figures, kind of like how I like to collect rocks. I actually have this huge gypsum crystal I found in my back yard back in New Mexico. Kind of makes sense when you consider that I lived very close to "White Sands", near Alamogordo.

(Enough rambling from me.)

Anyways, a couple weeks ago, I flattened a couch with a cinder block.

Who knew that mindless destruction could be so fun?
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

SO THEN AFTER NOTICING ALL THE LANDMARKS OF BARRICADER BEFORE 1.7 (that little hut, cobblestone frames, another island shack) AND A SMALL FARM AND TOWER (After 1.7), BARRICADER IS A MYON

Comment

THE MYON WARS
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Yukkurirumia and Wriggle

*Sing with Star Wars theme*

Myonmyonmyonmyoooon myooon myon myonmyonmyonmyooooon myon myonmyonmyonmyooooon myon myonmyonmyonmyooooon myonmyon. XD

Anyways, a couple days ago, the AC unit went out in our room, so I had to pull it out of the wall it was plastered to, take the 80 pound beast to the front yard, completely disassemble it, and clean all the mold out. After that, I put it all back together, shoved it back into the wall, and reseal the wall with caulking.
                              sigpic

Comment

Considering my day just started and it's like... 8:30PM? It's going well, I guess.

Comment

Working...
                                X