X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today was mostly a normal day. What was not so normal is what I did after the normal stuff. For 3 hours I have been sitting in a big hall with a lot of seats and an orchestra at the front, listening to music. And not just any music, game music. I've seen stuff like this on youtube, but I would never have guessed that I would actually be able to participate in something like this myself. Here is a image that shows all the music that they actually played. It was all wonderful, but the ones that stoof out the most were the Skyrim one and a tiny mario theme they did at the end.

Spoiler:
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

I BROKE SEVERAL LAPTOPS AND AM FACING BANKRUPTCY

Comment

Horrible. I was nothing but a worthless lump today.

Comment

Besides the usual school boredom, RTY deaths (btw, Katrix, help later plz) and homework nags from dad, my day was nothing special.
          The only thing that I saw that kinda freaked me out was when I went to change my Youmu keychain with my Flandre keychain (I had Flandre standing near my nendoroids), I saw that my Alice mini-nendoroid had moved.
          Spoiler: keychains

Normally, mini-Alice stands at the far right end of my nendoroid collection and Marisa (normal Marisa, not mini-Marisa) at the far left.
          Spoiler: usual set-up

Spoiler: what I saw

So either someone entered my room (doubt it, cuz if someone did, my room wouldn't have been the usual mess) or mini-Alice started stalking Marisa...
          Originally posted by Mogeko
          Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
          Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
          Praise be to prosciutto.
          ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
          Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

All of today has been sunshine and happiness for me, all because of a fantastic dream I had that involved being a harpy boy, living temporarily with Yuyuko and Youmu, and a quest for magic tea leaves. I haven't been this over the moon in forever!

"10/10 would dream again" -IGBen

Comment

Disney land Thursday, byeeeeeeee

Comment

I fell off the bleachers at school. Being an old teenager isn't fuuuun.

Comment

So, I got a cool hat
                  Woo, can't buy this in stores

Comment

SO I'M GONNA POST A NOT-AVERAGE DAY OF MINE THAT HAPPENED THIS VERY DAY OF POSTING

>go to sleep at 3:20~ AM.
                    >wake up at 7:30~ AM.
                    >stay in bed until 10:30 AM whenever me mum starts texting me to see if im alive
                    >"hi" as a response
                    >go downstairs
                    >eat like one sausage on a piece of white bread and american cheese because we aint got no other foods because nobody has grocery shopped in a decade
                    >get coffee
                    >my normal coffee cup isnt cleaned, gotta use a soup mug
                    >get two cups of coffee in this one mug
                    >no sugar
                    >drink it black
                    >after an hour, i eventually get it all down
                    >that was a LOT of coffee
                    >gas pains for the next 30 minutes
                    >check on radish seeds ive been growing for a science experiment
                    >write report about their leaves after sprouting
                    >english mlg pro skills kick in, most beautiful radish report ever written in the history of swag
                    >check on moldy bread, cheese, and fruit slice in my dad's closet because that's another science experiment
                    >grab newspaper, gotta read for a report due today
                    >decide that i need to take a shower since i've been lazy for the past week
                    >shower for an hour
                    >come out, don't dry hair, put on clothes, hair holding about a gallon of water
                    >upload video to my channel for today about doing a sloppy run of mile high club in cod4 on veteran and still passing it
                    >mlg video
                    >talk to friend for a bit
                    >come onto forums
                    >make spambox post about last night's mw2 shenanigans that resulted in 10 tactical nukes, a 300/10 k/d, and a ban off of a server
                    >come to this thread to write about this
                    >begins typing
                    >repeat

probably some inaccuracies here and there because i cant even remember what i did in a day during that same day
                    g out of 5 memory
                    w-what is this autism aura??
                    if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                    our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

It doesn't sound that non-average.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
                        It doesn't sound that non-average.
                        I said in my life.

For my life's standards, that's non-average.
                        w-what is this autism aura??
                        if I dont gook this lolisama now..........
                        our western culture will be forever....

..mememized

Comment

TIL how to scare off Jehovah's Witnesses at your doorstep.

1. Have your little sister(toddler) dress up in Viking clothes and have a hood over her head. Imagine little red riding hood. Make sure she shows up at the door.

2. Have a mostly black cat walk by.

3. Have your mother who opened the door have a kind if afro hair style.

4. They'll offer you sine information with scares voices and then leave.

tl;dr Jehovah's witnesses came to our door and were scared when we opened the Dior, thinking we were witches or we believed in demons.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

Instructions unclear, married Chen.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

well this morning has become intersting, my project for social change became bigger as our teacher offered us the idea to bring it to the city hall, since we have elections, the mayor will surely give us the tools to restore a public park

We already got the contact who explained us how to show it to the city hall by monday.
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Today was a lot of... fun? I guess it'd better be described as 'interesting', lol.
                                First, I woke up at 7 am, which normally wouldn't be bad, but I had my mind set to a 'sleep for as long as u want, you don't have school today' mindset, so I'm still really tired... (22:38 here).
                                Next, after having to go to school for a grand amount of 10 minutes for a meeting of the Yearbook crew (I'm a part of that), I had to go prepare for Tomocon tomorrow (an anime convention ).
                                I had to print the ticket (no printed version, no entrance. No really, it even says so on the ticket... FOUR Times!!!!), get some pocky and a drink for the trip there and check if my cosplay was still fine and dandy.
                                Speaking of the cosplay, I had to bring a part of my Attack on Titan cosplay to the next-door taylor, because the belts I have on my legs kept falling down to my knees... that gets REALLY annoying, especially since I'm buying a 3D Maneuver Gear, which will be hooked onto those parts...
                                So I'm having the falling belt parts stuck to my pants forever, so they won't drop.
                                Spoiler: The belt problem
                                You don't get to see my face!!! Mogegegegegege~ >:3

The belts marked with red should be at the green area.
                                And no, I don't wear the belts because I enjoy wearing belts like that. It's just to fit in with the cosplay and because of the 3DMG I'm adding to it.

Now, it's time for me to go to bed and prepare for the trip tomorrow (bus is leaving at 8:59 am and I'll arrive there at 11:03, according to prior calculations).
                                Also, I won't be on at all tomorrow, besides me popping in before I leave and/or after I return home.

Edit: oh wow, this is my 495th post.
                                Time to grab an obligatory Flandre picture.
                                Spoiler: obligatory Flandre picture

(No, I didn't make this. I wish I did tho.)

Edit 2: The day of Tomocon has arrived... and of course I freaking jinxed myself!!! DX
                                I just go and check the rest of the belts. One of the MAIN belts is loose! Gonna have to get that fixed tomorrow, which, if I miss my buss because of it, will set me back at least 30 minutes (I think)...
                                People of Yukkuricraft... Wish me luck...

Edit 3: I got the belts fixed in time, luckily.
                                I went to 's Hertogenbosch first by bus, cuz that's the closest train station... Everyone stared at me & my AoT cosplay, but I understand why (I was wearing a coat, so they could only see from the skirt-like thingy down... must've seemed gay or some masochistic bondage thing).

Luckily I found more cosplayers at the train station. Would've been hell if I had to go about 40 minutes by train by myself in a cosplay. I'd be so ashamed, lol.

Then, having arrived at Etten-Leur, where the con was, we took a small bus trip, after which we had to walk a bit to the con itself.

While walking to the con, I saw some people unloading 3D Maneuver Gears from their car and I recognised one of them, cuz I asked him if he could make one for me (for a payment of *insert later on iPad, so dad don't see how much I spent*), so I walked over, helped them carry the 3DMGs to the con (I'm nice~).
                                It was sooooo nice to finally have the complete cosplay, but the one he got me was a bit of a... quickly made version? (he only had 22 days, so I expected it to be a bit hastily made =P).
                                He told me that I'll get a better version later when he finishes the designs and the actual building of it. He'll be delivering it at June 12th at my house (when he's going to an animecon called Animecon (how original), where he'll be driving near my hometown, so he'll make a little detour. How nice of him~).

At the animecon, I didn't spend much (not counting the 3DMG). I only spent €20, out of which half was for food (u had to buy coins which you could spend at the food things... 5 for €10... I still have 1 left.).
                                There was a ton of AoT cosplayers and we even all went outside together to make a giant group picture, which will be posted on Facebook tonight (gonna have to find it somehow).
                                Two bad parts though... There were a lot of people at the con and nobody looks where they walk, so I had to look out and walk very slowly, but still, things broke:
                                1. I had my blades tucked in the boxes on my side... someone walked into it and split a sword in 2, broken at the hilt... I got a sorry and she walked away... I brought it to the repair corner, had it glued and had it dry for 45 minutes, but no luck... It's still broken at the moment;
                                2. I'm hanging with some AoT buds, I get bumped into a lot, cuz the 3DMG sticks out behind me... I get tapped on the back and someone's holding one of the 2 vents of the 3DMG's motor that was on my back (it was the left half)... I went to the repair spot and had it superglued and it worked, though it was "attached a bit insecurely" (couldn't remove the motor piece from my back to have it glued, so yeh), so I'd have to be careful and have it checked when I went home. It's still attached, luckily;
                                3. I'm in the row to the karaoke with more AoT buds. It's almost our turn when someone refers to my motor. I reach to the motor and notice the right half missing. I throw out a few "fuck"s and "godverdomme (goddammit)"s and asking where it is. Luckily, it was still hanging from a thread, so it wasn't lost. I go sing at the karaoke with the AoT guys (singing AoT's 1st opening 'Guren no Yumiya'), while holding onto the hanging half of the motor. I then go to the repair corner AGAIN (I'm getting famous there =P) and have it superglued, like the other half. It's also still attached, luckily enough;

I talked to the guy who made it for me, cuz my sword is still broken, and he said it's fine cuz of the better version I'm adding anyway, though he's adding in a, and I quote, "bonus" (no clue what the bonus is supposed to be, but me likes bonuses ), because he dislikes (mayor understatement, even I felt the rage coming from him) the rudeness of people just bumping into stuff like this, especially since he worked 13 hours on the 3DMGs yesterday to finish them or something like that.
                                Poor Erwin... He made 5 sets (aka 2 boxes & 1 motor per set), from which 2 motors broke in the car, or so I heard.

Also, for those that want to see, here's my cosplay now:
                                Spoiler: my cosplay
                                You don't get to see my face yet again!!! >:3
                                Last edited by 99465; 04-11-2015, 03:55 PM. Reason: I've been to Tomocon
                                Originally posted by Mogeko
                                Yummy prosciutto! Praise be to prosciutto!
                                Originally posted by Lord Prosciutto
                                Praise be to prosciutto.
                                ..... I forgive the sin of all Mogeko.
                                Release the Yukkuri:

Comment

Working...
                                X