X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's play a game!

This is similar to my live stream thread from before. I'm putting my fate in your hands and whatever game, whatever conditions and whatever difficulty you put me on. I'll play the game from start to finish and post it all on youtube. Please keep in mind i'm not exactly what you would call rich and i don't have 60 dollars to drop on a brand new game.anything i can torrent, anything i already have or anything that's free to play.

I won't be able to live stream these recordings as my twitch account was banned for streaming anime (best reason ever) but if anyone else knows of a good game streaming site i can use then i'll at least try.
    Left for dead
    10.00%
    portal 2
    30.00%
    skyrim
    0.00%
    war thunder
    0.00%
    MGS
    20.00%
    sanctum
    0.00%
    other
    40.00%

hm.. OFF is a good free game if I remember, be warned that is heavy with puzzles

Serious Sam (whatever game) Imagine DOOM and Duke Nukem combined, add hordes of spawning enemies and an exaggerated variety of guns

I wanna be the guy :P
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

1. Try Hitbox. It's an okay alternate streaming site.

2. As for game... you should try streaming L4D2 if you have it. Should totally have me and two other people to make a team of 4 and tackle some campaigns.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
        hm.. OFF is a good free game if I remember, be warned that is heavy with puzzles

Serious Sam (whatever game) Imagine DOOM and Duke Nukem combined, add hordes of spawning enemies and an exaggerated variety of guns

I wanna be the guy :P
        I don't knwo what any of the games or people you just named ^^: sorry

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        1. Try Hitbox. It's an okay alternate streaming site.

2. As for game... you should try streaming L4D2 if you have it. Should totally have me and two other people to make a team of 4 and tackle some campaigns.
        I do have left for dead 2 and i've actually played it with some of the people on mumble before. One problem is the long campains may cause me to run out of hard drive space if i'm trying to record the whole thing. should be fine if i delete a few things off my computer.

Comment

True. Dead Center alone takes 20 - 30 minutes.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

assuming we don't all die ad have to retry a level

Comment

hm.. a metroid game from the game boy advance roms like zero mission?
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Plz Tewi, as long as we stay at a reasonable level, we won't get massacred.

That is, if we don't play Versus XD;;
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Get a rom of Conker's Bad Fur Day, Or, doom.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                    Plz Tewi, as long as we stay at a reasonable level, we won't get massacred.

That is, if we don't play Versus XD;;
                    I wasn't saying no ^^: i said before it would be fine if i delete a few things

Comment

Yay Tewi-chan ♡
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Play a Digimon game so that my sister can watch.

What I really want is Chibi-Robo for the GameCube, but Skullgirls is fine too.
                        No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

emulated games genuinely don't run very smoothly. For lower end systems it's usually fine but for PS2 and higher there can be FPS drops, graphical errors and missing textures or data. game cube emulators seem to run pretty smoothly so i'll try to get something working. Can't make any promises though.

Comment

Let's play a game!

How about FTL: Faster than Light?

It's easy to play from start to finish, and it is enjoyable. (if you find it interesting)

Currently it costs $10, I am not sure if it is available on torrent. http://www.ftlgame.com
                            You know, if you know me.
                            The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Eashiftzr1 View Post
                              How about FTL: Faster than Light?

It's easy to play from start to finish, and it is enjoyable. (if you find it interesting)

Currently it costs $10, I am not sure if it is available on torrent. http://www.ftlgame.com

You really like FTL.

Comment

Working...
                              X