Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@superkood (no longer giving you a nickname, your nickname privileges were long since denied)
    Originally posted by superkood View Post
    You really like FTL.
    *growls* Is there a problem with Shift's favour towards FTL? If anything, I am as dedicated and approving of FTL as he is. It's one of my favourite spaceship games (along with Star Control 2) and amongst my favourite of the RTS genre as FTL can be considered an RTS.

And besides, who are you to judge or comment on what people like? I recall you PMing me with this message:
    Originally posted by you in a PM
    hey TRXD.
    umm well. COWS.
    well i'm back. PLAY TEKKEN 2. 3. AND TTT. please.
    so ok just hi.
    So is it fair to judge you for your favour towards Tekken and Tekken Tag Tournament (or Trouble in Terrorist Town)? Maybe. Maybe not. But by your standards, it is.
    "Ha, you are addicted to Tekken." would be have been my counter. But unlike you, I do not judge people for their choice of game and media upon which they favour. After all, I myself have given outlandish praises to anime that are actually bad and I have found myself hating media that is highly praised (*cough* Wolf Children).

Seriously, my tensions with you are at an all-time high. I don't WANT to hate you but you are most certainly making it so.
    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Hey, take it easy TRXD!

Originally posted by superkood View Post
      You really like FTL.
      That's correct, I really like FTL. How come you mention that?
      You know, if you know me.
      The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

geez, everything can become an argument in this place XD

iff I remember, FTL is a good and hard game
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

!0 dollars isn't so bad. Thing is everyone want's me to play a differant game. Probobly going to have to make it a vote.

Comment

If i can make a suggestion. I could do a very heavily modded skyrim run which would add hours of new content few of you have ever even heard of. If not then here are a list of the games i have on steam. http://postimg.org/image/xpjw9lxgx/

Comment

portal 2, Sanctum 2 and Skyrim are my best votes
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Actually some voice commentary would be nice too.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

How about you try streaming some puzzle games, or if you have the hardware, real story-based games like Mass Effect or Metal Gear Solid? The long cutscenes and silent moments can be a bit boring, but when that noggin gets working on the intricacies of the story, like in Bioshock, you'll be in for a good time.

Oh, what about TF2? I think that would be fun to see you play!

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                    Actually some voice commentary would be nice too.
                    I don't really have a microphone to use for that but if i have 2 people willing i could let them be the commentary

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                    How about you try streaming some puzzle games, or if you have the hardware, real story-based games like Mass Effect or Metal Gear Solid? The long cutscenes and silent moments can be a bit boring, but when that noggin gets working on the intricacies of the story, like in Bioshock, you'll be in for a good time.

Oh, what about TF2? I think that would be fun to see you play!
                    I have the invidia GTX 650TI so i'm sure i could run the games perfectly fine. I have an emulated MGS2 game somewhere that runs fairly smoothly.

Comment

I don't really have a microphone to use for that but if i have 2 people willing i could let them be the commentary
                      Shoutcasting? I'm not sure about that. After all, unless the commentator(s) know what they are doing, they could completely deface your video and insult you. On the other hand, it's an interesting concept/joke. Shoutcasting Let's Plays and random gameplay videos.

I should attempt to do that as a joke on my channel. Shoutcast one of my own videos in a joking manner. Expect a shoutcast joke video in the future!

That is unless you're talking about background chat and interactions between other people. Which, while a nice thought, would only be good for games that are non-singleplayer and with people who would not be abrasive in one's video.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

I'm just gonna make a list of all the multiplier games i have and see what games people would be interested in playing.

Portal 2
                        borderlands 2
                        sanctum 2
                        left for dead 2
                        planet side 2
                        touhou diablo
                        touhou diablo 2
                        team fourtress 2
                        sanic ball
                        counter strike global offence
                        battle field 3
                        Don't starve (at least i think they made it multiplier)
                        magicka
                        sonic all-star racing transformed
                        sid meiers civilization 5
                        warframe
                        starbound
                        minecraft
                        command and conquer red alert 3
                        planet explores
                        and any of the multiplier touhou games.

Comment

You should play war thunder with us, it's free~

"Oh No! I'm going to loose all of my fake money! -DariruKuro

Comment

just going to make this a poll now

Comment

I would love to hear Louis call for pills.. but GLaDOS

Spoiler:

Comment

"MGS" as in which one?
                                or do you mean Metal Gear Rising?

Either way, go play metal geeeear
                                Meow.

Comment

Working...
                                X