Gradius Gaiden.

or

G-Darius

Comment

Originally posted by snowman7 View Post
      "MGS" as in which one?
      or do you mean Metal Gear Rising?

Either way, go play metal geeeear
      Pretty much any metal gear game that i can get my hands on. right now all i have is MGS2 sons of liberty. but getting more isn't hard for a pirate like me :3

Comment

Originally posted by TRXD View Post
        @superkood (no longer giving you a nickname, your nickname privileges were long since denied)
        *growls* Is there a problem with Shift's favour towards FTL? If anything, I am as dedicated and approving of FTL as he is. It's one of my favourite spaceship games (along with Star Control 2) and amongst my favourite of the RTS genre as FTL can be considered an RTS.

And besides, who are you to judge or comment on what people like? I recall you PMing me with this message:

So is it fair to judge you for your favour towards Tekken and Tekken Tag Tournament (or Trouble in Terrorist Town)? Maybe. Maybe not. But by your standards, it is.
        "Ha, you are addicted to Tekken." would be have been my counter. But unlike you, I do not judge people for their choice of game and media upon which they favour. After all, I myself have given outlandish praises to anime that are actually bad and I have found myself hating media that is highly praised (*cough* Wolf Children).

Seriously, my tensions with you are at an all-time high. I don't WANT to hate you but you are most certainly making it so.
        I don't hate you, And i don't dislike FTL, And i did NOT judge him, Tekken is really nostalgia for me, And a great game.
        Have a good sir.

Comment

Seems portal 2 has the most votes. you guys get to watch me walk around confused as hell for a few hours YAY!! i mean uhh i'll do good i always do :3

Comment

Originally posted by troublexassassin View Post
            Seems portal 2 has the most votes. you guys get to watch me walk around confused as hell for a few hours YAY!! i mean uhh i'll do good i always do :3
            YE- I mean, that sounds wonderful Tewi. /hasn't actually opened up portal 2 yet/

Comment

Working...
            X