Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't wanna say "i don't care about what you believe" because it sound mean to me but sure it is i'm totally okay with it.

Comment

You need too find god, I suggest orthodoxy.

Comment

An Epiphany (and a Confession)

I am glad to see something like this, at last.

As with everything in this universe: Be the best version of yourself, not a bad copy of someone else.

That's why I don't care, if people can see what I like on Facebook, or if people can see what I comment on Youtube. I use my full name, and I don't care.

As you have stated earlier TRXD; spread out your wings and, uh, bloom like a gorgeous flower, or something!

Tapatalk~
        Last edited by Eashiftzr1; 10-28-2014, 05:20 AM.
        You know, if you know me.
        The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

I have a confession as well. up until now I haven't shared this with anyone. first off I'm bipolar so i'm already seen as weird, so honestly I have nothing to lose by
          sharing this. My life has never been honest, I lie, cheat, pickpocket, you name it I've done it. To tell the truth, I've never been a good person. I hide that I'm truly
          devious behind a cheerful smile. When asked to do something for a teacher or friend I say yes and help but in my mind "they are going to owe me now" is the only
          thing I am thinking. I have played the role of a thief at renaissance fairs to the fullest extent with no regard or remorse for the money I have set back in the persons
          life. I've lost countless friends because of my habits, a few have even called me someone with no regard for others and I guess they are right. Never once have I
          stolen from enemies of bullies and felt remorse or guilt for my actions, but what they don't understand is instead of a common thief, I am more of a robin hood.
          I dont flat out steal from people. I steal from those people to return the items to the rightful owner. (unless its like a pack of gum or something)
          I have gotten into fights whether it be with knives, fists, or BB pistols and never apologized for any pain I may have caused them.
          The worst act of thievery I have ever committed was a dine and dash. Fights are another story. I guess it wont hurt to tell you the story of one.
          I had just stolen back a 6th graders wallet from the biggest bully in the 9th grade and he noticed me take it from his back pocket. He turned around and punched me
          square in the jaw and all I had on me was a few pens and a bit of scotch tape. I took the ink cartridges out of the pens and taped them to my hand such as a cat
          would have claws. He went home with at least 9 gashes in his arm that day and not once did I apologize for putting him out of school for a week.
          The moral of the story is, I have never once felt remorse for severely injuring anyone, and at this point it scares me. Sometimes I just laugh at how ridiculous
          it must be to be afraid of yourself, but i guess once a reputation is built, it follows you.
          https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

Re: Elemixzero
            You need to find compassion, i suggest getting a cure for your sociopathy
            https://youtu.be/pkox8x1LxQ4

Comment

@Jmont
              At least you can admit that u made a mistake and that you are trying to make that up (I...Think...) so, don't be like <Eww, I am nothing> Even though I'm not that religious I may say that you have to find what you love and what you want to be... A good proverb says: "Happiness is not and end, it is a road" so... Get on that road and <Don't worry, be happy>.

Yamaxanadu Out.
              Sometimes you have to accept the fact that certain things will never go back to how they used to be.

Comment

Working...
              X