Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw the video too and i was like " I WANNA GO ON THIS BADASS SERVER!" but it was an older minecraft and i was like "NOOOOO!" then Touhoucraft popped up

Comment

I used to go to touhoucraft until shit hit the fan, hard. after that i generally listened in on some people's conversations in touhoucraft's forums and such, and i overheard yukkuricraft. I joined, here I am, and i only go to touhoucraft to make sure they didn't delete/destroy my home there (even though it's a shithole home anyways)

Comment

-snip-
        Last edited by Bebatch; 02-16-2015, 03:55 AM.
        So with sadness in my heart
        I feel the best thing I could do
        is end it all and leave forever
        whats done is done, it feels so bad
        what once was happy now is sad
        I'll never love again
        my world is ending

Comment

I also saw Remi's thread on r/Touhou and poked my nose in to wander Gensokyo every so often.

However recently the private server I hung out on went down and I saw the second vid posted.

I thought "I remember that place" and hit the server hard with my MC addiction!

Comment

I did see it in youtube

but that was before I was interested in MC

Then I somehow randomly found the IP. Ihavenoideahow.

Comment

bookdragon dragged me here

Comment

a friend of mine who is a member told me about it.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Eh yeah, that video. And because of that I'mma join in (as soon as I buy the account and the site stops being stupid).
                  Also, a little suggestion: A bit of comment behind the tour wouldn't hurt... After 1/4 of the tour I was like: HECK YEAH THIS IS AWSOME, but I'm bored of only seeing >.>
                  "So? Shall we kill each other?"
                  http://i.imgur.com/TxMYjYs.jpg

Comment

Well that's why people hop on the server to check it out themselves :P

Comment

I found that vid on YouTube... I wa like: wow. I have to play this! And here I am ^^
                      ... The problem is that the server is outdated for me :C
                      If you flip innocent tables,‎(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ ┻━┻, the table will flip you, ┬─┬ ︵ /(.□. \, so it's best to leave innocent tables alone. ┬─┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                        Well that's why people hop on the server to check it out themselves :P
                        THAT'S SLY! O_O
                        "So? Shall we kill each other?"
                        http://i.imgur.com/TxMYjYs.jpg

Comment

Long long ago in a foreign galaxy .. hum hum !
                          Well I was playing on another touhou server that closed then yukkuricraft came as a savior
                          and now I truely prefer yukkuricraft.
                          sigpicMogegege~~

Comment

I googled "Touhou Vbulletin Forum." The minecraft part was just a bonus, though I don't play on these servers...heheh.
                            "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

Wait, we actually come up when you search touhou vbulletin? lol

Comment

First result XD
                                "There is no such thing as coincidence, only inevitability."

Friendship is love with understanding..

Humans can change, not by coercion or intimidation, but by example...

Comment

Working...
                                X