Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, I thought about it and I'm adding this to Cell Zero's information, not as an actual piece of information of course.

SCP Containment Breach Game Behavior

Description: At first, you will see him in his cell. He will be tied up in his jacket. If you decide on going inside, make sure you turn off the voltage for the walkway to his island. He will then subconsciously say to you, "Human... you are a human... if you value your life... leave... before I kill you." If you get close to him, he will then say, "Human... I will strike a deal with you. Let me out of here... and I will spare your life." You set him free by grabbing the "Emergency Straight Jacket Remover" found on a desk. You switch off the lever labeled, "Iron Clasps." Once you turn it off, you go over to SCP 2000-1 and use the "Emergency Straight Jacket Remover" to rip off his jacket. Once that is done, a black mist taking a humanoid figure will emerge, which is the embodiment of SCP 2000-2. He will then rush over to you. He will then say, "Heheheh... thank you. I will spare your life... for as long as we don't meet, that is. Heheheheheh..." He will then leave. You will not be able to meet him for a while. He will then re-spawn in one of the tunnels or one of the SCP's containment rooms. If you do meet him, he will chase you. If you run away, he will chase you at the same speed that SCP 096 would. He will endlessly chase you until you are dead, saying "DIE HUMAN!!!" If you face him in time, he will stop in front of you. He will then say, "You... you're the one who freed me. I'm a smart man. I'll strike yet another deal. I can tell you want to escape. You help us escape, and I will protect you from living SCPs." He will then follow you. If you spend 5 minutes looking for the exit, he will say, "You'd better hurry up. I'm growing restless." After 7 minutes, he will say, "You're trying my patience." After 10 minutes, he will stop and say, "Enough! I will look for the exit myself. The next time we meet, it will be your death." He will leave. If you see him again, he will chase after you, saying "DIE HUMAN!!!" until you die. If you do find the exit, he will say, "At last! The exit! I needn't your help any longer. Leave before I kill you." He will commence killing all of the personnel. Once he is done, he will begin chasing you. If you wish to trap him, then make sure he is not around you. If he is, then he will begin attacking you, whether or not he is in a safe state or not. You must go to the desk in the containment chamber control booth. There, you must pick up a straight jacket and a sleep drug. Turn off ALL voltage in the room. Walk over to the body and apply both items to the body. Find SCP 2000-2. If he starts chasing you, lead him towards the body. If he touches it, he will merge with his body. You have 1 minute to escape the room, close the door, and turn on all of the voltage and the iron clasps. Once you do so, he will stay asleep. If you fail, he will wake up and chase after you until you die. If he is captured, you can roam around safely. After 5 minutes, you can hear a faint screaming from wherever you are. It will be SCP 2000, screaming "LET ME OOOUUUTTT!!!!"

Locations found: SCP 2000-1 will be found in his cell. After you remove the jacket, he will take off and his spawn points will be either in tunnel areas or in other SCP's containment chambers.

Moralities: Imprisonment mode (Still in his cell): Safe.
    Release mode (Right after you free him): Safe.
    Roaming mode (After he goes away): Hostile if not facing him, safe if facing him.
    Follow mode (When he decides to help you): Safe.
    Hostile mode (After roaming around with him for too long in follow mode/ After you reach the exit): Hostile.

Movement: Imprisonment mode: Stable
    Release mode: As fast as SCP (Old Larry)
    Roaming mode: As fast as SCP (Old Larry)
    Follow mode: As fast as you.
    Hostile mode: As fast as SCP 096.
    Main form of transportation: Floating. Can float through walls.

SCP Containment Breach makers, please look at this!
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-10-2013, 03:37 PM.

Comment

< is hatching out ideas. Please wait warmly.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

SCP 2012 Behavior in SCP Containment Breach

Description: He will appear at random, spawning anywhere. You can walk by him without care. If you decide to interact with him, you must walk up to the subject and the subject will stop. He will say, "What? You want a fortune?" If you decide not to, continue walking, as he will as well. If you do indeed want a fortune, then stay in front of him. He will, after 5 seconds, say, "Very well then. Your hand." An icon will appear, indicating the option of giving him your hand. If you click the icon, your vision will go blank for 10 seconds. He will then say one of his phrases (i.e. "You are a very fortunate man," "Ignorance is best," "A warning is recommended," and "Doom is your undisturbed destiny."). He will ask if you want to hear your fortunes. Stay around for 5 seconds to hear it. Walk away if not. When you hear your fortunes, they will regard the probabilities of meeting SCPs 2000, 173, and any other free roaming SCPs. Once that is over, he will walk away. The fortune told will come true, as it will manipulate program into making it so (i.e. if he says 'SCP 173 will appear in the next 2 rooms, then the program will make SCP 173 appear within 2 rooms).

Morality: Safe.

Speed: As fast as SCP (Old Larry).

Form of Transportation: Walking. Cannot walk through walls. Can open doors manually.

Comment

good.jpg

I am over my fear of SCPs!!!

But since I feared SCPs, I grew a fear of the dark as well, so it might take a while for that one to go away.

Comment

If you think that's bad then you should hear some of the craziness I've gone through.

I'll just say that Darkness + Ritalin = Monsters that look like they're from Dead Space.

And that's before I started playing Dead Space.

It was like SCP in real life.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Dafuq is Ritalin?

Comment

http://www.drugs.com/ritalin.html

^^^ This is Ritalin. ^^^

I was taking it as a prescription, but apparently, they gave me too much. I was on 200 milligrams per day.

Anyway, overdosing on Ritalin usually causes people to hallucinate about worms, bugs, and snakes.

Unfortunately for me, it was stuff that made Silent Hill look tame.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, going back, I noticed I forgot to complete two things. The rest of the termination log and the second part to SCP-2012's info log. Here ya go. Part 2 to SCP-2012.

SCP-2012 (Part 2)

Origin: It is unknown how the subject obtained the powers of fortune telling or whether or not it's fortunes manipulate the future. What is known is that it used to own the life of an unusual anti-social teenager in middle school. He only had one friend. He had no place to live, usually living in a nearby forest.

Discovery: One day, during the subject's lunch period, the subject's friend wanted the subject to meet some friends of his. The subject disapproved of this and silently declined. The friend then grabbed the subject's hand to drag the subject over to his friends. The subject and his friend froze in place. The subject was then forced into seeing the fortune of his friend.

The subject was then worried. He said that in one eye he saw his friend tripping on a half opened manhole, breaking his leg. In the other eye, he said that his friend ended up avoiding the manhole safe and sound. Later in the day, his friend heeded the subjects words, avoiding the manhole.

The next day, his friend wanted a fortune telling again. The subject agreed and took the hand of his friend. In one eye, he saw his friend find twenty dollars of loose change in his room. The other eye, however, showed his friend dying in a car accident. Distraught by the results, the subject refused to speak of the fortune. The next day, his friend came to school saying he found twenty dollars worth of loose change.

The weekend after, the subject was invited to his friends house. There they did some investigating. After an hour, they realized the extent of the subjects powers. After many more tests, they concluded the results as described in the description.

A week later, the SCP foundation caught wind of this and sent a letter to the subject's friend saying that in two days, the subject would be taken to the SCP foundation. The friend showed the letter to the subject. They talked it over on their lunch period and concluded that the subject could accept. The friend convinced the subject that the subject could live a better life than the one he lived at the moment.

Two days later, agents from the SCP foundation came to retrieve the subject. The friend went up to one of the agents and asked if he was allowed to send a letter. The offer was declined. The subject was very displeased at this scene. The subject became very hostile when it came to the fortunes. He would purposely make it so that the victim of the fortune telling was cursed with bad fortune. The doctors there concluded that unless they allow lettering, the subject would be a major threat to the foundation. They concluded that in a worse case scenario, the subject allows a containment breach.

After a week of this activity, the agency finally allowed communication between the two.

Since then, the fortunes had been randomized. However, the subject gave out certain hints, like "Ignorance is best," or "A warning is recommended."

The subject does not talk to anyone unless they request a fortune telling. However, the subject does write back to his friend. All lettering is reviewed for any information that will endanger the privacy of the facility.

Public Reaction: Although he does not speak, this will explain the process of fortune telling with Dr. ===, a male scientist.

Dr.===: Hello there.
                  2012: ...
                  Dr.===: ... I would like a fortune to be told.
                  2012: Is that so? Give me your hand.
                  The scientist proceeds to give his hand to the subject. They are in a trance. The subject's left eye is glowing purple, while the right eye is shining yellow After five minutes, they snap out of their trance.
                  2012: ... A warning is recommended. Would you like to hear your fortunes?
                  Dr. ===: Yes.
                  2012: In my right eye, I saw a class D personnel secretly running away. In my left eye, I saw the escaped class D personnel getting caught a week later.
                  Dr. ===: Thank you.
                  As the scientist inspects all class D personnel, he reported one missing. A week later, he was found hiding in an alley in a town 20 miles away.

Termination log coming soon!

Comment

Working...
                  X