Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're free to do that if you want, but I highly recommend getting some similarly ranked aircraft to have an even team so you don't get owned by other people when your best plane goes down.

Comment

TANKS RELEASED MOTHERFUCKERS
      Last edited by MyHatismyFriend; 05-15-2014, 08:45 AM.

Comment

It's time to FUCKING ROLL OUT.

Meow.

Comment

Powersliding past 3 enemy tanks while unloading AA shells into their tracks is the best feeling in the world until you get knocked out with a single shot to the gun. 8/10

Comment

hi tank players pls be more aggressive i cant destroy zone campers by myself kthxbai

Comment

EXACTLY. I always end up being the only agressive player every freaking round cus everyone plays it like its world of tanks.
              You have more than one life, don't waste it hiding behind a damn rock.
              Meow.

Comment

Your tank can takequite a few shots, particularly once you're under good speed and proceeding diagonally to the enemy's field of fire too.

Comment

HO W TO DRIVE AIRPLANE AND MAKE KILLING OF MANAY ENEMY IN WAR TUNDR

OK. IS MY BELIVE THAT EVERY SOLDR CAN FLY PLANE. NEVER KNOW IF BEHIND CHECHEN BASE WITH ONLY CHAIKA PLANE ESCAPE PLAN

DRIVE PLANE IS EASY. PUT HAND ON STICK, PUT HAND ON THROTLE. GO FAST IS PUSH THROTLE. GO SLOW IS PULL THROTTLE. YOU CAN DO THE MANY FLYINGS WITH PUSHING STICK AROUND, ANY WAYS YOU WANT TO GO IS EASY. DRIVE PLANE IS VERY EASY.

BUT SHOOT PLANE, SHOOT PLANE IS DIFCULT. FLYING PLANE IS FEARSOME. FLYING SHOOTING PLANE IS EVEN MORE FEARSOE. FLYING SHOOTING PLANE IS FLYING THROUGH AIR AND SHOOTING BULLETS AND BOMS AND ROCKETS VERY FAST FROM GUNS AND DUST AND FIRE AND BLOOD OF ENEMIES. WHEN FLY SHOOT YOU MUST NOT STOP. STOP FOR NOTHING. YOU ALWAYS KEEP FLYING, FLYING IS BEAUTIFUL AND YOU NO DIE. DO NOT STOP SHOOT, NOT STOP FOR ANYTHING, NOT EVEN CHEAP LOVE. DESTROY MANY CHECHENS.

IF STOP FLYING, YOU ARE DIE. DIE ALOT WHEN STOP FLYING AND SHOOTING. IF YOU STOP FLY, CHECHEN SCUM SHOOT YOU. DO NOT STOP SHOOT AND FLY.

WHY SHOOT, YOU MUST OF ONLY ONE QUESTION. HOW TO SHOOT FASTER AND MORE??

IS ANSWER. ALWAYS VERY GOOD TO SHOOT FAST. BUT NOT TOO FAST OTHERWISE CHECHEN GREMLINS DESTROY AMMO FOR GUN. SO YOU DO NOT SHOOT A LOT. SO MUST TOVARISH SHOOT CAREFULLY AND SLOW FOR SOME TIME SO NO SHOOT AGAIN.

Comment

hey man you almost left me out of the party RAF_RanYakumo is my name and i am a tier 3-4 in my british and tier 2 in my russian

Comment

Added.

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Keep in mind we usually organise games through Mumble, so if you want to play with us you'll probably want to get it.

Comment

After chasing down B-17s trying to shoot them down with a Thunderbolt, I now understand the appeal of the KingCobra...

Also, I got a British tier 1 going just for giggles and when playing with lower ranked players. Hurricane + Tracers = Epic light show.

Comment

Comment

Meow.

Comment

Working...
                                X