Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kritter's updates:
    American Tier 3
    British Tier 1.5 (Two tier 1, two tier 2)
    Japanese Tier 1 (WHY THE HELL DOES THE VAL DIVE BOMBER NOT COME EQUIPPED WITH A BOMB?!)

Comment

Cus Japan is suffering....

It has the worst armor and worst guns and easily out tiered by any damn plane. For Japan it's all about the cornering. TOKYO DRIFT!!!!
      Apparently tier 3 has the good stuff though. I damn hope it does.
      Last edited by snowman7; 05-30-2014, 08:32 PM.
      Meow.

Comment

Worst guns? Nah, not really, mid tiers gets a few good cannons.

Edit:
        My tactics so far with the Zero:
        > Deliberately turn fight, and keep turning.
        > First in very short bursts to avoid jamming the cannons
        > If cannon ammo is out, accelerate out of there, the MGs do shit.

As far as I have tried with the N (Float plane) variant, the 20mms are the lifelines of the Zero, don't fight without them. Japanese planes also has pretty good acceleration so getting out of the fight shouldn't be too bad.
        Last edited by Krittercon; 06-02-2014, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Any aircraft with cannons + MGs is going to have great short term offensive ability and piss-poor long term offense. Americans get larger calibre machineguns which means they fall behind in the short term but catch up later. What can you expect from Jap-III?

Well, the Zero is very much unchanged, it has a better speed or something (I dunno), but it's great, so who cares.

The shitty II Ki-61 gets two canons AND 12.7 machineguns, which lifts it out of the shit pile

The Ki-102 Otsu has an even bigger cannon (57mm), which means you'll generally blasting aircraft out of the sky provided you land those shots on the wing, as well as 2x 20mm cannon instead of the stupid 1 cannon you got from the earlier heavy fighters. Oh, and tail gunner got an upgrade too.

The B7A2 Ryusei goes from no guns to TWO CANNONS, which, when coupled with the bomber's fighter-agility, makes you a pretty powerful A2A fighter, plus the gunner gets access to the heaviest calibre turret in the game- a 13.2mm machinegun with the special Universal ammo belt with Immediate Action Incendiary, which gives you a much higher chance of setting people on fire.

the heavy bombers are still shit k

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_oeFOAysoI
            I laughed more than I should

Comment

Holy fish, that is awesome.

Tapatalk~
              You know, if you know me.
              The sun, the world, the universe.

Comment

I'm happy

Also, tier updates:
                American: Tier 3.2 (1 tier 4 aircraft, 4 tier 3 aircrafts)
                British: Tier 1.75 (3 tier 2 aircrafts, 1 tier 1 aircraft)
                Japan: Tier 1.5 (2 tier 2 aircrafts, 2 tier 1 aircrafts)
                Germany: Tier 1 (4 tier 1 aircrafts)
                Last edited by Krittercon; 06-13-2014, 03:10 PM.

Comment

Updated

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9AB_V8a4_M

realistic battles

EDIT:

Today's daily double:

> Peleliu Domination
                    > Battle isn't going well
                    > only got the B7A2, going to bomb destroyers
                    > some brave soul manages to decap B
                    > see entire red team going to cap, lead by a Yak-9
                    > drop down and bomb the Yak
                    > aggro the entire enemy team
                    > cap their base as well
                    > manage to keep the entire team from capping B long enough or the match to end
                    > research the Tier III Ki-61 in the process
                    > woo
                    Last edited by MyHatismyFriend; 06-16-2014, 02:59 AM.

Comment

Other player updates:
                      Snowman7 has some Tier 3 Japanese planes now, tested out the British tier ones, and doesn't even want to touch the Russian planes.
                      Kirisame has proceeded into Tier 2 Americans with the Wildcat, Havoc, and Kittyhawk, and proceeded to own some tier 4 aircraft in a hilarious manner when he asked me to drag him into a tier 4 match, including shooting down at least 2 Mustangs with a Buffalo.
                      Epic Gamer is confirmed for American tier 1, although he's taking interest in the Russians as well (I-15 spam!!!!!). Somehow he has already learned the technique of skip bombing.

Comment

Oh as for tanks I reached tier 3 panzer V Tiger <3
                        Meow.

Comment

Damn, the American 50 cals really chew stuff up when you concentrate fire.

Comment

Get to tier 3, and you can arm them with tracer belts with pure API-Ts. You just turn bombers after bombers into complete fireballs and watch their fuel tank explode.

Comment

Added new players to index. Since most of us are pretty active, should I consider making a squadron?

Comment

As much as that would be fun, Squadrons don't help you get in the same match, unless its a squadron event and I doubt we would fair that well in one considering the organizations other squadrons do.

Also:
                                Redleaf64 on German Tier 1, aiming to eventually get the Me-163 (Good luck, on that, it's going to be A LOT of grinding)
                                Kirisame_88 has added US Tier 2, going for the Peanut Butter Jelly. Apparently loving the P-38 lightning.
                                Shimitty is testing Japanese planes
                                Krittercon now has German early Tier 2 (My Battle of Britain collection of planes is complete :P) and late Russian Tier 1 (LaGG-3 OP plz nerf).
                                Last edited by Krittercon; 06-24-2014, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X