Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yukkuricraft Expeditionary Forces - YC's presence in other games.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added H1Z1 to Oni

Comment

hey guys i found an interesting naval game that could atleast cater us while waitng for games like warthunder or world of warships to be ready. Its called "Naval Field 2" and it is on steam. But best of all, ITS FREE

Link to the game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/338540/

Comment

Originally posted by kootrasmells View Post
        hey guys i found an interesting naval game that could atleast cater us while waitng for games like warthunder or world of warships to be ready. Its called "Naval Field 2" and it is on steam. But best of all, ITS FREE

Link to the game: http://store.steampowered.com/app/338540/
        Some of the reviews I've read are pretty much saying this free game leans extremely heavily into the pay to win side. I won't play it, as it looks lack luster and just doesn't have any appeal to me, since I've seen people play WOWS (and boy does it look gorgeous even in it's beta) Honestly, I would probably play other games while waiting for WOWS to come out.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadMasterChan View Post
          Some of the reviews I've read are pretty much saying this free game leans extremely heavily into the pay to win side. I won't play it, as it looks lack luster and just doesn't have any appeal to me, since I've seen people play WOWS (and boy does it look gorgeous even in it's beta) Honestly, I would probably play other games while waiting for WOWS to come out.
          if so then i would rather wait for warthunder the release ships because War Gaming net have different servers to cater to people from other parts of the world no to mention you cant carry over your progress to other servers. Unless we agree on a server to play on, but for Gijin's case the servers are global

Comment

Originally posted by kootrasmells View Post
            if so then i would rather wait for warthunder the release ships because War Gaming net have different servers to cater to people from other parts of the world no to mention you cant carry over your progress to other servers. Unless we agree on a server to play on, but for Gijin's case the servers are global
            Lol, see, with War gaming, I play on EU because that's where many of my friends play. Plus I've got a clan I'm in for WoT and it's probably going to carry over into WoWS so I'll stay in the EU client. Besides, my ping isn't that bad to it. It hardly ever goes over 150

Comment

WoWs has some balancing issues (JP destroyer lines get abysmal after tier IV) but overall it's a very enjoyable game. I'd highly recommend if you can get into the closed beta or get it when it opens up.

JP carriers when.

Comment

Originally posted by Remilia_Scarlet View Post
                WoWs has some balancing issues (JP destroyer lines get abysmal after tier IV) but overall it's a very enjoyable game. I'd highly recommend if you can get into the closed beta or get it when it opens up.

JP carriers when.
                They'll probably do a lot of tweaking before they release it. I'm sure they'll have more nations when it's open as well. Cause it's kinda boring to see only two nations all the time xD But yeah, I'm going to wait it out with my other games as my bunker.

Comment

Dang, I took a look at the WOW beta tests and wow, those graphics....
                  Inb4 Yamato added to Japanese line

Comment

Here's a concept...

Me and Wriggs were trying to figure out which group DFO (Dungeon Fighter Online) would fit in and it's a similar case as was PSO2... as in it's not the typical MMORPG formula.
                    Perhaps another group for these "misfits" could be formed?

We had the idea of calling it Koakuma...

Comment

It could just fall into misc.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

After taking a look at WoW again, can't wait for the introduction of the Yamato. Just realized that those are 46cm guns instead of 46mm guns, oh boy. no wonder she ate up my resources in kancolle

Comment

Doesn't WoW have an invite code system or something?
                          not that i'm asking for one or anything
                          Last edited by Parodius; 03-31-2015, 04:37 AM.

don't steal my potatoes againsigpic

Comment

So, since I have Photoshop at school, I attempted to make a banner for myself for Warframe. Think it looks half decent, at least?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Parodius View Post
                              Doesn't WoW have an invite code system or something?
                              not that i'm asking for one or anything
                              Yes.
                              are you a tsun?

@mima
                              Seems like the font is a little different, but besides that, looks fine
                              Last edited by Nuclearblt; 03-31-2015, 11:44 AM.

Comment

Quick note though, banners are meant as one banner per expeditionary force. I have a feeling having one per game would get excessive really quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X