Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yukkuricraft Expeditionary Forces - YC's presence in other games.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yukkuricraft Expeditionary Forces - YC's presence in other games.

It's basically what we just call ourselves for fun. We already have multiple topics individually explaining the different games we as a server play, but lets just consider this one was a repository of the more common ones we play, at least when the people in mumble are concerned.

If anyone wants to organize a new group for a game or try to get existing groups to try out a new game, feel free to post in this thread.

Our first and largest group. Tengu covers most competitive multiplayer games usually involving combined combat.
    Current games:
    - Battlefield 3 - Leader: Snowman7
    - Battlefield 4 - Leader: Snowman7
    - Warframe - Leader: Snowman7/Tysonizer (Two separate clans)
    - PlanetSide 2
    - Team Fortress 2
    - War Thunder (Combined Combat - Used for Squadron Name) - Leader: Krittercon

Second established group. Mystia covers games focusing on air combat.
    Current games:
    - War Thunder (Air Combat)

Nitori covers games focusing on tanks.
    Current games:
    - War Thunder (Ground Combat)

Oni covers games dealing with outbreaks, the undead, and other stuffs. Usually these are games with heavy coop elements.
    Current games:
    - Killing Floor
    - Left 4 Dead 2
    - Attack on Titan
    - H1Z1
    - Phantasy Star Online 2 - Leader: Karuiko/Krittercon

Murasa covers games involving large amount of naval forces.
    Current games:
    - Kantai Collection
    - World of Warships

Patchy covers games of the MMORPG genre. While mostly magic themed, this group is not restricted to magic based games.
    Current games:
    - Tera - Leader: Tysonizer and PhantomNerifes

Space... The final frontier... These are the stories of the Yukkuricraft exploration team. It's continuing mission; to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.
    Basically, anything to do with settling, building, and spaaaaaaaaace...
    Current games:
    - Starbound
    - Garry's Mod
    - Civilization 5
    - Kerbal Space Program

Yuuka focuses on MOBA games.
    Current games:
    - League of Legends
    - Defense of The Ancients

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Signature Templates (Transparent PNGs)

Last edited by Krittercon; 03-25-2016, 10:38 AM.

5th should be something along the lines of MOBA games.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

I have 5th currently being navy focused games, but it's not being used because Kantai Collection isn't multiplayer. I might activate it once War Thunder releases the navy aspect of the game.

Comment

i'm digging these so far, and of course KF2 and L4D2 are in the roster for ONI, but it's not needed to be listed.

also technically you could do a magic-based squad, but idk how that would be approached if it is considered.

Comment

And what game should people in that squad play? Wizard 101?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Well, there's Magika: The Wizard Wars, but it's a bit of a clusterfwoop...

And no Fist Full of Frags? I'm never going to find people I can reliably play that with.

Comment

Once navy stuff does appear, kancolle stuff should still be a option. I don't know though.
              sigpic

Comment

If we do have a magic group, what would its name and associated Touhou/Youkai be? Patchouli? Marisa?
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 08-09-2014, 08:26 AM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Kancolle \o/

Comment

In my opinion, having a touhou group withing kancolle is kinda like having a spagetti sandwich.

If I simply say it backwards, its like having a kancolle group for the people who play touhou ;P

Not sayin it's wrong~ but jus sayin~
                    Meow.

Comment

I mean, how is it different from a touhou group that plays battlefield or war thunder lol

Comment

Battlefield and warthunder didn't spawn a huge fan base of fanfictions, fan animations, art, novels, music, and even 3rd party games.

Plus touhou and kancolle are simular in so many diffrent ways, while games like battlefield and warthunder are easily replacable.
                        Meow.

Comment

Well, Touhou x Kancolle isn't unheard of. Just search on Pixiv or Danbooru.

Like this picture:

Kongou Hakurei!
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA
                            Still on topic with touhou x kancolle?
                            Last edited by Nuclearblt; 08-09-2014, 09:42 AM.

Comment

Um, how about a "Meiling Squadron" for fighting games, even though I can't name any PC (because I assume that we only play PC games) fighters that Yukkuricraft members regularly play.
                              No whatever, more Reimu!

Comment

Working...
                              X