X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dimensional rift?
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

And I am not SAYING that you have to get on. But right now I just looked ALL over their facebook page, both Elsword and GC's HOME WEBSITES. I do not see anything about the CHARACTERS from GC actually fully making it into the game yet. What I see is "Welcome Grand Chasers" which does not immediately mean the characters, but the gaming community.

Granted that doesn't mean things like characters heavily based or ripped from GC will start appearing in Elsword... To be honest I wouldn't be surprised to see characters heavily based on their GC counterparts...

I don't even know why I bother with this. We're beginning to argue about games.

Okay sorry for overreacting dude...
      Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-26-2015, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Well, elaborate. I'm actually in a mood for some theory.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Think about it, demon portals appear on Elsword so maybe a mishap happens and a portal from Chase opens up and characters (and enemies) start appearing. Just a thought.

@SUS

I'm just saying what I read.
          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

@Zekai

Eh from what I read I see "Chasers" as the community of GC being welcomed. The characters themselves probably won't start appearing for a good while (they'll have to slightly modify their designs from GC to fit Elsword, and the work on how they will be in Elsword.)

But sorry for the whole ordeal. I got a little too defensive (been feeling a little defensive today. A little on the depressed side even :< ) Something I notice that I do way too easily. Something I really should get to fixing...

Anyways no hard feelings...?

Comment

@Zekai
              Perhaps. Or maybe they could just say Bermeshia, Elia, and Xenia continents are part of the same world as Elsword world of Rurenesia.

Who knows what the devs will do? :3
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Maybe but who knows.

@SUS

We both said what we read and they were different and we argued, it happens.

Comment

@Zekai

Good point...

Anyways what you and Wriggle are saying could both be possibilities. With the whole welcoming Grand Chasers and GC closing down, there are a LOT of possibilities, and could possibly make the story of Elsword even more deep than it was before.

Well I checked the Elwiki, and it is confirmed that what's going on in Elsword right now is an ENTIRE event welcoming the Grand Chase players that will continue to go on until April 29th. On that day this whole thing will end when it comes to this "Welcome Grand Chase Players" It is not stated though that we will be getting new characters related to Grand Chase.

Granted, we will still get new characters in the future (not near future, or far off future. Just sometime in the future, and no it does not say that we are getting any kind of new players. I'm just saying that as new dungeons and towns specifically catered to Elsword are made, new characters will be made as well. Whether we will be actually getting new characters related to Grand Chase anywhere in the near future is unknown, it doesn't even state anything about getting new characters on the update log on the Wiki.)
                  Last edited by SUSTIC; 02-26-2015, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X