Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, I completely forgot about this. Now I'm looking at it like "It's been 2 years."
    And then I look at the edit history and I'm like "It took me two years to play about 800 hrs and go from iEagle to iCutter."

Reminiscing aside, We can probably finally make use of that damn inara wing...

Comment

You still playing actively, Karuiko and Cucoo5? I've just recently started playing Elite again. Having a blast atm.

Comment

If you hop on our Discord, we have a dedicated text channel to ED. A number of people do regularly play though idk about Karu and Cucoo. I also play(ed) ED. I am considering getting back into it but my backlog and obligations make it hard for me to do so.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
        X