X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Team Fortress 2

Personally, TF2 is one of my favorite games in the first person shooter genre, and that's why I shall spread it here. Talk about your favorite class, hats, guns, maps, whatever you fancy, as long as it's Team Fortress related.

As to start the discussion, I might as well say that my favorite class is the Engineer for competitive play, at least, but when it comes to things like Mann VS Machine and VS Saxton Hale, Demoman all the way.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Mmph mmph mmph. Also, demoman for pubstomp all day.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

tumblr_lniworo93v1qkxspfo1_500.jpg
      I always thought Flandre would somewhat fit better, due to her..problems. Also, yeah, Demo is always good for an occasional pubstomp, though I usually stick to my Gunslinger Engie.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

TF2 got old a long time ago for me. Sometimes I'll start it up to play some cp_orange_x3 out of boredom, but that's usually all.

Comment

sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Of course, the classic fits for everyone. Though I would change a few of those, like the Spy being Nue. Sorta fits better, anyways, with the shapeshifting and such.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
              Of course, the classic fits for everyone. Though I would change a few of those, like the Spy being Nue. Sorta fits better, anyways, with the shapeshifting and such.
              Always thought Koishi was spy too. Being able to go past everyone in complete invisibility?
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Maybe Mamizou for Demo.

Comment

i did this to an engi
                  sample-e65a73109cbe0fa55dc5014bd6bae584.jpg

as goes for me the other thing i play aside from minecraft is tf2 =w= i don't have favorite class but im kinda trying to make them cosplay like chell(portal) for scout futo for sniper and tenshi for soldier. also i have a haunted miko sama (sir hootsalot)

this for the lulz

sample-77d9f59baabbe70e7601973dbc60016a.jpg
                  Last edited by Mononobe_no_Futo; 04-18-2013, 12:12 AM.

Comment

We all know what's really happening in Flandre's pic.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      We all know what's really happening in Flandre's pic.
                      She's spreading love and happiness. Also, I thought going for a futo look would be better achieved with the spy, since he has the really tall Jannisary Ketche.

Comment

but i have an assassin creed spy also if it goes for the futo hat party hat will do just fine

Comment

I personally have an overweight George Washington for my Heavy.

Comment

W+M2 Shotgun Pyro FTW
                            I should start playing this game again...

Comment

Lol same. What bhaopened to our ugc team, jj xD

Usually switch on and off between heavy, scout, and sniper.

Usually go strange stock, GRU, sandvich on heavy. Strange stock or strange soda popper, madmilk, and strange atomizer on scout. Stock, jarate, and tribal shif on sniper. Don't really care about cosmetics in tf2 xD

Comment

Working...
                              X