Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you guys get back into doing tournies I would totally join. I play a mean Demo and Scout.

Comment

i will break stuff if im in (nah im exagerating), i play all the classes .w. according what the team needs and i can play with stock weapons just fine

Comment

I suck. No really, you have no idea just how much I suck.

I suck on ice, that's how much I suck.

Well, at least I am better than when I started. Like, I can hit things sometimes now.

My favorite classes are medic, scoot and solly.

Comment

Well my favorite class on the super crit servers is the scout. I use a shortstop, Bonk!, and a candy cane.
          Cross-Over.full.865382.jpg
          The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Comment

Originally posted by Fettman501 View Post
            Well my favorite class on the super crit servers is the scout. I use a shortstop, Bonk!, and a candy cane.
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]167[/ATTACH]
            With those servers, I would stick to the pistol, as you can kill pretty much most things in seconds. Shortstop is decent, But I would recommend the Soda Popper, or the stock scattergun. Candy Cane makes you an instant kill, even where it would otherwise fail. I would choose the Boston Basher or the Wrap Assassin, because critical bleed can destroy an enemy's defense. Just some tips, you can ignore the spirit if you like.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
              With those servers, I would stick to the pistol, as you can kill pretty much most things in seconds. Shortstop is decent, But I would recommend the Soda Popper, or the stock scattergun. Candy Cane makes you an instant kill, even where it would otherwise fail. I would choose the Boston Basher or the Wrap Assassin, because critical bleed can destroy an enemy's defense. Just some tips, you can ignore the spirit if you like.
              The reason I go with that loadout is that my favorite server is a spawn killing, mic spamming, chaotic TDM free for all on a Mario V2 Map. In order to survive I have to Bonk! myself just before I exit the base, which often sends me flying across the map due to low gravity, and the shortstop's faster to shoot and reload than other primaries, which has proven to be invaluable. Since I usually secure my kill and I take a lot of damage in my dogfights it's better to get a bonus health. Thanks for the advice though!
              The way these youkai are swarming, one might think we weren't welcome!

Comment

Just played some real games for the first time in a long time. Man, I question so many of the decisions that were made with this game. Don't care about the hats, it's just some of the weaponry is really questionable. Huntsman still boggles my mind and the tommygun for the Heavy just seems really unfair when that Heavy is hanging out behind corners.

Comment

Originally posted by Keychain View Post
                  Just played some real games for the first time in a long time. Man, I question so many of the decisions that were made with this game. Don't care about the hats, it's just some of the weaponry is really questionable. Huntsman still boggles my mind and the tommygun for the Heavy just seems really unfair when that Heavy is hanging out behind corners.
                  The Tomislav for the Heavy is worse in every other situation than corners, every other minigun beating it by a mile. The Huntsman for most is luck based, though for a few, prediction skills do come into play.
                  Personally, when I play Sniper, I stick to the regular, good old stock sniper, because each one is sort of crafted for different situations.

The Machina is made for taking out heavy targets, the Sydney Sleeper is just plain annoying, the Bazaar Bargain is meant for the more "risk, reward" type scenario, and the Hitman's Heatmaker is more of a practice weapon for those who aren't good at scoring headshots(Heatmaker also makes an amazing MvM weapon).

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

The Tomislav for the Heavy is worse in every other situation than corners, every other minigun beating it by a mile. The Huntsman for most is luck based, though for a few, prediction skills do come into play.
                    Personally, when I play Sniper, I stick to the regular, good old stock sniper, because each one is sort of crafted for different situations.

The Machina is made for taking out heavy targets, the Sydney Sleeper is just plain annoying, the Bazaar Bargain is meant for the more "risk, reward" type scenario, and the Hitman's Heatmaker is more of a practice weapon for those who aren't good at scoring headshots(Heatmaker also makes an amazing MvM weapon).
                    The Huntsman doesn't take luck when using it to insta-kill anything that comes within 10 feet of you. And if you're using the Tomislav for any situation other than ambushing, then you're not using it correctly.

Comment

I go Eirin with Huntsman :3
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Mhm. Crusader is better in my opinion. Also, Keychain, people who get within 10 feet of a Huntsman user are utterly stupid, especially Scouts and Pyros.

Comment

Mhm. Crusader is better in my opinion. Also, Keychain, people who get within 10 feet of a Huntsman user are utterly stupid, especially Scouts and Pyros.
                          Because that can be helped in small areas like the spiral on 2fort, or in any enclosed building in general.

Comment

Yes, by not going that way.

Comment

should i feel bad that im using tomislav? also for the snipers
                              the machima is for taking for than 1 target or killing someone without aiming a full charged shot of the sniper can take a overhealed heavy,
                              sdyney is for people that just suck at headshots and want to kill people and call "lolz u ded n00b" :3,
                              bazzar and headtaker are for headshotting people (no shit sherlock),
                              the bazzar is for more damage for the next guy and
                              headtaker is for taking a lot of guys on a row,
                              and huntsman, it can be
                              luck (headshot the guy that was on the other side of the map)
                              tactic spam (you know that people are gonna come from that door) or
                              actual skill (if he goes there i shot more ahead of him)

in before someone will say im wrong... anyway my wrong point of view HERE IS also i go for bazzar

Comment

Yes, by not going that way.
                                Yes because by the time you realize there's a huntsman Sniper in the spiral you're not already practically dead since it can insta-kill anything that isn't a Heavy with an uncharged shot. :/

Quite frankly I enjoy using the item during long-range because it requires a huge amount of both luck and a huge amount of leading the target. It's super satisfying to get a kill with it from a long range, but it feels like it kinda destroys what the Sniper is meant to do when used up close. :P

Comment

Working...
                                X