X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mononobe_no_Futo View Post
    should i feel bad that im using tomislav?
    Probably, I would recommend going with stock or Brass Beast, though that's just my opinion.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
      Probably, I would recommend going with stock or Brass Beast, though that's just my opinion.
      Natascha for MvM. Also, here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGRf0tnoeDo
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        Natascha for MvM.
        Natascha doesn''t matter when you have a scout with Mad Milk, or a Sniper with Jarate.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Ew. Why would you ever use Natascha.

Comment

nastacha and brass beast both are good for mvm nastacha for slowing down the brobots and the brassbeast for the extra damage but when i talk brass beast on normal server youre only able to defend with it is imposible to storm the front, so im sorry i stay with the fast deployer miniguns (nastacha is not one of them, this thing is as bad as the scottish resistance but is a sweet spining sound =w=)

Comment

Natasha and brass beast both are good for MvM, Natasha for slowing down the robots and the Brass Beast for the extra damage, but when I talk Brass Beast on normal servers, you're only able to defend with it, it is impossible to storm the front, so i'm sorry i stay with the fast deploying miniguns (Natasha is not one of them, this thing is as bad as the Scottish Resistance, but has a sweet spinning sound =w=)
              Natascha is just bad. For MvM, as I said before, Scouts and Snipers can Mad Milk the faster enemies, and in regular games the slowing won't help when you are doing crap damage.

Comment

Didn't Natascha get nerfed super hard in the past?

Comment

nah it was born this way, poor thing is not a sidegrade at all is a straight downgrade

alright we got the heavy and sniper check lets talk about something else like the rocket launchers im using the black box now is cheap but i use the heals to rocket jump

Comment

Black Box is one of the best launchers, right next to the Beggar's Bazooka.

Comment

nah it was born this way, poor thing is not a sidegrade at all is a straight downgrade
                      http://tf2wiki.net/wiki/Natascha

Because Natasha was considered overpowered, it was nerfed during the Australian Christmas update. The nerf gave Natasha a 30% slower spin up time.

Comment

Switching the topic to Demoknight.

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

I don't like Demoknight. Explosives is the true way to play the class.

Comment

i double checked and youre right on the australian christmas the spin up time was increased and the slow hit effect is reduced according the distance also better go to http://wiki.teamfortress.com/ thats the official wiki of tf2

also i tried demopan once my god that was overpowered

Comment

It's because of the pan's crit rate.

Comment

Courtesy to Snivymiku_chan from Deviantart.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X