X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're already assuming as if I'm not going to post within 24 hours.

Sometimes I hate you all.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

When I get inspired, I tend to post, hence the different RP posts in the same spoiler box
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It's technically 12 hours reserve, the 24 hours was if you was going to be longer than 12.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

TSU reservation has been lifted.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys. Where am I needed?

@ Wriggle
            I'll need a thing on IP.

Comment

A general advise for everyone in the RP section

Just to let you know that if you are needed to post, you don´t need to think of a heavy type thing, so you can make a filler post that can be of checking inventory, taking a look at the place, etcetera. With that, you can relieve the pressure to post and have more time to think of the plot related one and let other users make their post. It is better to post something small than take too much time and stall others.

It is understandable if you are busy with X reason whether here, Mumble, IRL, etcetera, just let the people know you are busy, again, it isn´t needed to give details, just say you will be busy with X thing, no one will judge you because it is your life and we must understand each other.

If you need help with posts, feel free to ask for help, we are a community and we can give good, bad or whatever ideas to help with your posts, there is no need for shyness unless it spoils something big for the plot of the RP you will make the post with.

Remember that there is a right to post again after 24 hours of inactivity in a thread for the sake of letting the RP plot flow, just give the heads up about it to not cause ruckus.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@everyone

I have some good news.

I am almost done with Hazuma's (Kilel's) intro post, meaning that I will be able to post again, and after that, I will be able to devote much more time to posting in the RPs. I'll be honest, this post has taken me much longer than it should have, but I have been having a hard time trying to type it up, mainly due to me having something like a "half writer's block". Basically, I have been barely able to come up with ideas for the post, thus causing my progress to slow to a half-dead crawl, but I can already see the finish line. I'll see if I can post tomorrow, though that would be a best-case scenario. If anything, it might be Wednesday or Thursday until I finish the post and post for everyone, though if you guys want, I can post for everyone else, then post Kilel's when I am finished.

What would you guys like?
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

whatever you like Utsuh, it is your post, you already know what can happen in the different scenarios

Spoiler:

Comment

I know I have posts to make and drawing a _______.
                    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

In Utsuh´s case, I can see why he has such load to write since he basically put himself and his characters so deep to the point of being related to most, if not all the other characters

In your case Zekai, I don´t know the problem, I know you have enough potential to be creative, hence your story, and I know you spent quite a long time in the computer, so the resources are there and you can ask for help here too.

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I know but let me but it like this.

ATWAG: Alkaid responding to the Spartan.

TSU: Sonya's responding to Kris about her tail.

EG: Reiya at port.

IP: Vill at onsen.

I know I have these but can't think on what to say about them.

Comment

ATWAG: I don´t know, (have to read it again)

TSU: Since she reacted negatively/shocked about the appendage, she looks to be distraught about having animal traits by accident

EG: Reiya just got at the port if I´m correct, so there is the fact of focusing on customs and speaking of her current situation

IP: Vill was obviously shocked to see a male while she bathed, such emotion wouldn´t have left yet, then there is the thing that both Mariette and the ghoul just got here and Sam explaining her point of view about the situation.

Spoiler:

Comment

Hopefully I'll never have to have someone write another segue post for me to use to introduce a character. It really is an awkward thing to do. @_@
                            Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                            "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

so.. why is utsuh making your introduction post Kile?

Spoiler:

Comment

oh he's not actually writing my introduction post for me. what he's doing is he's creating a situation that allows me to make my introduction post because currently shoving Hazama into the story just anywhere doesn't particularly work. it just so happens that the scene he is writing is very action intensive and you know how he gets about action.

Youll see why i had him write it when it is posted.
                                Last edited by Kilelicus; 04-20-2015, 09:11 PM.
                                Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                                "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Working...
                                X