X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I realized that I don't really need to post much in IP. Hajime is now unconscious and as such does not need to reply to others. So anybody can post. I removed the Reserve there.

Comment

@everyone

HOLYSHITINTERSTELLARWASTHEBESTSPACE-TRAVELFILMIHAVEEVERSEEN!!! XD

Really, the aspects about time and gravity were mind blowing! Not only that, but how they set up all the suspense and connected the dots at the end! The ending tooooooo~! Soooooo many thoughts and ideas come to mind! The film actually had me misty eyed, laughing, worried, and everything in between! What a ride, what a ride! XD
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Well worth the 3 hours, no?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Hell yea! I'm glad I got curious from you guys talking about it in GD and decided to buy it. Well worth it's time.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@Kristia

Umm..... may need to edit your post in IP, Vill was changed when she talked.
            "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

guys, I forgot my charger, so my activity will be limited

Edited my post in IP btw Zekai
              Last edited by Kristia; 04-13-2015, 02:00 PM.
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Just placing this here for now.

This is the PALADIN Insignia that would be printed on some of the black combat armors.

http://i.imgur.com/kqHJc6h.png
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                  I know, right? That was the greatest space movie I've ever watched (Like I've seen a whole lot) But my one (technically two) problem was that the music was either RIGHT in your ear or unnervingly gone.

Comment

that moment when you're like "They did what now?"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYD1FUdB0bc

This day is just getting better and better.

Comment

So besides my body still sore, how's everyone else?
                      "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I´m doing fine I guess, school is relaxed at the moment, but there is the feeling of the calm before the storm though.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So, I discovered something interesting. After using a reverse image search of Trista's art in TSU, I not only was able to find the actual original art but also the actual character's identity.

The full image is this:

http://i.imgur.com/eN7DjP1.png

The character's name is Mio Isurugi. She is from a manga/novel series called MM!. From what I can gather on Mio, she is VERY unlike Trista. Mio is a sadistic tsundere with a god complex. Not someone you wish to cross paths with or piss off. Trista is an extremely shy near-dandere who thinks very lowly of herself. Too modest and kind for her own good.

TIL the source art I used on Trista is of a character that is her polar opposite. Wonderful!

Note: I have also updated Trista's app in TSU to reflect this new art update. Especially considering the source I was originally using had died.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Well, apoearances can decieve us

Spoiler:

Comment

Mio is the best after Taiga
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

going to use this when the reservation gets lifted and for future posts

Spoiler:
                                Orientation - Trinity Soul University

As she waited for Sonya´s reaction towards her new appendage, Kris kept gazing at the ice sphere, sometimes it would get clear and you could see the hand holding it, but it would get cloudy on the inside. The redhead was looking at it with curiosity and the sphere changed its content to a more liquid form as it swayed on its own accord. Then her face showed the faintest hint of uncertainty and the content again solidified but covering everything in a grayish cloud. Another emotion showed faintly of anger and the content became a small core with spike protruding from it that barely touched the sphere´s edges. Finally the wolf sighed and let the sphere become again the accessories for her arms and fingers.

Hospital - Henir´s time and space

The Lucario was looking at the rooms of the new floor searching for the medical storage room "Now where will the trap appear.." she spoke mostly to herself while letting her senses search for anything hiding around the hallways. Nera was focusing on the possibilities that could be around, there were still nothing yet close to the giant knife user who would easily slice them apart if they weren´t lucky.

Meanwhile Renamon was contemplating her new target, the virus was trying to be free, but she knew the bases were covered on both the Digital World and the outside one. She just needed the dagger for an instant end to the creature, but there was also the old fashioned way, beat the D-Reaper with their abilities. Sure there were dangers and risks on either tactics, and yet she was prepared to face such being.

Lake - Trinity souls University

The wolf stood by the edge of the lake as her bare feet touched the water, the water was soothing rather than cold even though it was midnight and the shine of the moon gave peace to the animal side of the girl. Kris would have howled if she wanted, but her focus was on the sphere that formed on her palm, it has a mixture of spikes, cloudiness and liquid inside said object. She just let it fall to the water and touch the submerged soil. Soon the sphere cracked and liberated its core that got lifted by a small pillar of ice to the redhead´s eyes.

Lab

The bleeding tengu was working as fast as she could while also being careful with her movements, she could hear the pounding on the door while the samples mixed with the chemical vials. She was focusing on transporting the second set of samples when a loud bang echoed from the other side of the door ("Got to be quick") she thought putting the samples on their place and got to work on the computer, preparing the process of mixtures and filtering.

The door had now a dent and the fox made a final check to her work, the process was already working, so she only had to wait, but at least she would have her fun. Charging her crystal, the tengu could feel the poison coursing through her veins, some of it oozed from her nails as she took some breaths and ran to the door, with a powerful kick and using the damaged hinges, she managed to send the door towards the soldiers´ surprised faces.

Not stopping on her leap, the tengu´s boot hit a soldier´s jaw and sent him sailing to a wall, she then elbowed the closest one to her knocking the air out of her, the soldier barely managed to see the fist coming to her face and then fell with a sound thud. The oncoming soldiers decided to use their weapons against the tengu, the bullets rocketed towards the fox and she evaded most of what she could and ignoring the pain coming from the ones that managed to hit her, she never stopped attacking the soldiers, the lucky ones would fall unconscious, but those who touched her nails or the blades on her boot would either get paralyzed or die because of the venom coursing through their system.

With a powerful blow, a soldier´s chest plate cracked with the tengu´s punch, he fell on his knees as his lungs struggled to get oxygen. The man only eyed the cracked helmet of the tengu and was surprised to see the exhaustion coming from the woman, but that wasn´t what shocked him, it was that eye full of determination, mixed with the green hue of the poison crystal used at its maximum capacity.

The tengu just walked to the lab letting the soldier see her taking the vials she needed and put them on a box, she had a limp from the battle, but never stopped moving. "Why doing all of this? we are all doomed" he asked between breaths. The fox tengu looked back at the soldier and answered "Because there is always a way to fix things" she said limping towards the exit.

Last edited by Kristia; 04-17-2015, 07:29 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X