Clear All

Scare Tactics is hilarious
    Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
    "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Originally posted by SUSTIC View Post
      @Kilul

I don't know. I'm always iffy on letting people take control of my characters in an RP (hell the last time I let anyone do that in an RP of mine they downright ruined things with them.) But if you wish to I guess you can.
      Oops...

Comment

@Wonder

?
        Did you take control of one of my characters or something in an RP lately?

Don't be scared I'm just curious.

Comment

This is a long time ago when I was still being built. But... Remember Shadow?

Comment

O yeah... that. That was a long time ago though, and it didn't really impact anything important.

Comment

@everyone

Ok, since I am essentially done with the intro post, where else do I need to post?
              Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

if you mean ATWAG:
                .-All the London characters you have
                .-Belizeīs ruins
                .-Roxasī house

In shinka Knights:
                You and Zekai talking through the communicator

Corrupture
                Nexxus club

EG
                John with the others talking about Cisero

IP
                I donīt know exactly where you are
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Thank you. I'll type up all the ATWAG subposts tonight after work and try to post before morning.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

no problem
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

so like... have people just not been noticing Phenom while he's moving at Mach Fuck?

Edit: come to think of it, he doesn't have to be moving so quickly right now, so I guess when he moved quickly in the other two rooms, people probably just weren't paying attention
                      Last edited by Kilelicus; 04-26-2015, 07:26 PM.
                      Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                      "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Well you have to take in mind who is near him, a cheerful engineer who has been everywhere for the sake of learning new things and a bioroid scientist that went through a wormhole from another dimension, then add how calm she is despite the whole situation.

They have it hard ti be surprised with the things they have experienced

Spoiler:

Comment

Don't forget my characters in the Labs. There are those guys as well that you need to respond to (Raven, Chung, and the others in the Labs.)

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                            @everyone

Ok, since I am essentially done with the intro post, where else do I need to post?
                            In ATWAG, Santa Cruz, Firestorm Citadel out of those the others haven't mentioned.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@everyone

FUUUUU-

Ok, so work yesterday tired me out more than I thought it would... -_-;;

I will try to post tonight, and to ensure that I do so, I'm going to stock up on some energy drinks. That should get me moving.
                              sigpic

Comment

we can help you if you need to Utsuh, you donīt need to carry everything by yourself

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X