X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok then
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Guys I have very depressing news.

My daughter, who was not even a month old. Had been rushed to the ER because she had stopped breathing. While we did hope and wish for the best. Our daughter had sadly not made it. She passed away in the ER... the doctors assume it was because of a collapsed lung. But we don't know for sure yet...

I really would be talking more... a lot more. I would even be adding more information to this post. But right now I'm just too damn depressed. I had just gotten home and some of my friends are also here trying to comfort Jasmine and myself.

I'm really sorry guys but for the next few days I don't feel like RPing at all...

Comment

It's ok. Just take your time and we'll wait for you to return. If you need us, we'll be here for you.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

I'll probably still be on Mumble and stuff. I just don't think I'll be doing much. I'll still try and keep everyone informed as to what's currently going on.

Comment

If you or Jasmine need to talk about it, you can contact me, I know what you went through, but take your time
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So like... I hate to be that guy, but I'm bad at consoling people over things like this so I'm gonna just skip that...

Should I just take control of Bardock while Sus is out of commission?
              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

@Kilul

I don't know. I'm always iffy on letting people take control of my characters in an RP (hell the last time I let anyone do that in an RP of mine they downright ruined things with them.) But if you wish to I guess you can.

Comment

Well, Sus, considering recent events, I'd much rather just take control until you're willing to get back to posting and keep things moving than simply wait for you and Stall out/Leave Bardock behind. Not like Bardock is a complex character. He's pretty simple.

Comment

Are you sure? we donīt need to push things if you donīt want to SUS

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Like Kilul said I don't want Bardock to get left behind or stall out. I generally would like to keep him doing something.

Comment

I'm of the impression that Sus will probably at least keep up with the reading, so he himself won't get left behind. This just removes the added stress of him having to figure out posts while he recuperates from his loss. I don't know about his other characters though. That's another issue entirely.

Comment

Luckily things in EG are pretty segmented and isolated from the others atm. So Sus's other characters currently are not vital, even though I would have liked to see them more in Dua, but currently Dua is not moving either.

Comment

Well, if you are ok with this SUS, we can control Bardock temporally and try to follow his personality.

Spoiler:

Comment

Ok, I know this isn't RP related but I wanna tell you guys about it.

There's a show I made Kristia watch called Scare Tactics and she liked it and I wanna share it with everyone in this section.
                              "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Heard of Scare Tactics before. Watched it even. Pretty good show in fact.

Comment

Working...
                                X