X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekends are quiet too.
    "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

canīt argue with that
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

But it's rare to see you on at this time.
        "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

medicine with energy side effects, nothing big, just needing less sleep for the moment.

Meanwhile Iīm watching a TTYD letīs play
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, I see.

Comment

and what about you? I usually see you going to sleep by my 1 am (2 hours ago)

Spoiler:

Comment

Some things happened and I'm now up.

Comment

I hope not bad?

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh no no no. Was just up all last night keeping an eye on some beef that was being slow cooked through the night then was helping make dinner, 4 hours of sleep then up for a few hours then fell back asleep and now I've been up for 2 1/2 hours.

EDIT: I'll be on Steam.

Comment

oh, so messed up sleeping patterns

Spoiler:

Comment

Right.

Comment

well, we are a curious kind Forte, and that makes things even better

Spoiler:

Comment

True and if you didn't see my edit, I'll be on Steam.

Comment

Well this is somewhat depressing. I said that I would post within24 hours, but work decided to screw me over and I got home at 6 in the morning.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

It happens when it comes to work.

Comment

Working...
                                X