X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know, I think we had this conversation on either last week or two, I just imagined the blonde still adjusting to her body when she trained with the armor.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Oh, we did? Ok then.

Also, posted in ATWAG.

In addition, do you think you could fill me in a little with what's happened to Jack in Henir's, as well as get me his last post? I might have to take control temporarily.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

give me some minutes on Jack´s situation

EDIT:
        The trio are dealing with Pyramid head and 1 crazy nurse

Here is the post
        Spoiler:
        Jack was relieved his attack worked so effectively. However, his anger still persisted. He raised the bar.

"You monster... I've grown tired of looking at your broken, murderous face! Now die!!!"

He was about to deal a finishing blow to the nurse. However, he failed to sense the real danger creeping up behind him. It seemed his anger forced his senses to pinpoint on anything the nurse did
        Last edited by Kristia; 09-21-2015, 04:30 PM.
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

God I've been so distracted with things recently I lost track of where all I need to post. I know I need to post in BO, but where else?

Comment

You are needed in washington with Palutena and company, Xumantucich(?) with Volnutt and Manhattan with the Soldier and Demoman

Spoiler:

Comment

Guys, I´ll be off tomorrow because I will go to the hospital, I´m not wounded or have anything broken, just going to do some physical and mental revision.

I had a car accident today and everything is all right, but my insurance agent told me to go and check with a doctor because I got some pain on my neck and upper back, he says it is just the impact of having my car being hit from behind at more than 60 kph while I stopped and barely managed to not hit the car in front of mine.

So wherever I´m needed, please PM me or ask me on this thread.

Spoiler:

Comment

I hope everything turned out ok. Also I posted for you in TSU.
                "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

Nothing big in terms of damage, just a bruising because of the sudden movement on my neck and back, but in overall I´m ok

Spoiler:

Comment

Saving this here for later. Going to try and finish it on my break periods at work.

Armor Name: ALEXANDER MK I

First Layer: First layer is a fabric designed to wisk moisture and excess heat away from the user, allowing the user to remain perfectly comfortable in the suit. The material is as soft as silk against human skin and bends without causing any pinching. In a sense, this first layer makes the user feel as if it's their own skin, as if the armor was never there at all. This layer was designed solely for comfort and convenience, meaning that the material is not very protective against piercing attacks, and offers no protection against plasma, electrical attacks, or blunt force trauma, but it is surprisingly effective at keeping colder temperatures out.

Second Layer: The second layer is a mesh between the first and third layer, separating the electrical components of the third layer from the first layer. This layer is not only for the safety of the wearer, but also to prevent the electromagnetic nodes (from the third layer) from poking the user and being a general nuisance. The nodes sink into the surface of the mesh, acting as a cushion for the wearer. If not for this "cushion", the wearer would feel the components against the first layer. Similarly to the first layer, this mesh is not very protective against damage, but is an excellent electrical insulator, making it ideal for not only protecting the wearer against the armor's components in the case of an electrical failure, but also against some ion-based weaponry.

Third Layer: The third layer is composed of two 3mm thick sheets of advanced solid-fiber composite materials capable of resisting punctures, cuts, and even some bullet impacts, and a layer of magnetorheological fluid sandwiched in between. The materials' strength is slightly less than that of steel, but exhibits a great deal of flexibility. This allows the wearer to move freely without restrictions, allowing for faster and more agile movement on the battlefield. The two composite layers are slightly resistant to electricity, and are quite resistant to heat, but only up to temperatures of up to 1,000 degrees farenheight. The magnetorheological fluid sandwiched between these layers can alter its density by use of electromagnetic energy. When subjected to an electromagnetic field, the MR fluid greatly alters its density, protecting the user from blunt impacts and G-forces. When this layer has no magnetic field acting on it, the user is able to float in water. This material also acts as a sort of heat barrier between the outside and the user when temperatures become too great for the armored layers to resist the transfer of heat, though if the MR fluid sustains too much damage, it will become useless and will need to be replaced.

Fourth Layer: The fourth layer is a thin layer of artificial muscle responsible for augmenting the user's strength, as well as two layers of electrically resistant film encasing the muscle. This layer works by applying an electric current through the material, causing it to contract much like a human muscle. The reverse piezoelectric muscle has four layers. The core is the nanomuscle itself, the inner layer is a 1 atom thick sheet of electrical insulation, the middle layer is a thin, flexible piezoelectric film, and the outer layer is another 1 atom thick layer of electrical insulation, to prevent the third, fourth, and fifth layers from touching each other. Each nano-muscle fiber will be coated in the piezoelectric film. When the nanomuscles contract, it will distort/deform the piezoelectric film, which will generate an electric current. This will reduce the amount of power drained from the Graphene batteries, if not allow the artificial muscles to help in powering the suit and charging the batteries.

Fifth Layer: The fifth layer is an advanced super-hydrophobic Aerogel that can also withstand electricity. This is mainly used to mask heat signatures and add extra electric/heat protection to the user. Aerogel is a very powerful heat insulator because it prevents convection, conduction, and radiation heat transferal. It is capable of surviving temperatures of 2,192*F (1200*C) before melting.

Sixth Layer: The sixth layer is a Liquid Armor-treated carbon nanotube layer that instantaneously hardens when struck, preventing blunt-force trauma/damage from concussive blasts, and protects from bullets (not all bullets), and possibly explosions, but can not stop slower moving projectiles and blades. Swords, knives, and very slow moving bullets can penetrate the liquid armor. The top-most portion of the suit that contains the liquid armor has a type of nanomaterial that is highly resistant to damage, yet flexible. This portion acts like skin for the entire suit.

Seventh Layer: The seventh layer is the "shell" of the armor. This layer
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

that moment when you are playing at 1 in the morning and discover a japanese MMO.. and you just register because of its name.. Onigiri

Spoiler:

Comment

I look it up and the first thing I see is bare breasts.

This is gonna be a great game
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Lol. I took a look at Onigiri like 2-3 years ago but computer couldn't handle it.
                          "No matter how strong or what power the enemy has, I will fight and protect my friends, even if it cost me my life to protect them. I will fight until I die to ensure their future."

Comment

The most interesting thing is that the game is on xbox, and everything was in japanese, I wadn't surprised that the cover image while starting the game had a catgirl with just pieces of cloth on her chest and between thights

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                              bare breasts.
                              I like boobs.
                              Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
                              "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

In my professional opinion, Breasts are soft, squishy and warm and should generally be touched and fondled, to ensure the person in posscession of them understands how much you appreciate their contribution to your wonderful, breast-filled life.
                                I gazed up at the sable-haired maiden with eyes so full of warmth it appeared she was crying silently. My trecherous mouth opened, "Why do you look so troubled, Princess?"

Slowly, she moved her eyes from the moon to me. She studied my imperfections before her for what seemed to be a blissful eternity before gracing me with her voice, "I've slain this land's only prince. What use, now, is a princess?"

As the maiden left my presence, so too did my heart.

Comment

Working...
                                X