X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As tewi said, you're given the clear for coming back to the RP section, but what tewi also mentioned about the past is now considered the past and to not be talked about, jokingly or not. if I/We hear drama about this and it becomes an issue, swift action will be taken as soon as possible, either it be by the admins or myself personally.

with that said, welcome back to YC's Roleplay section as one of the members. Follow the rules of the forums, leave drama in the past, and let's all get along for once in this stressful time.

Comment

JUSTICE \o/
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

I still don't like Kritter.

But all wasp-hive kicking aside, at least this situation got... semi-resolved, I guess? Lots of long-term effects out of this I suppose, but that could have easily been avoided if Kritter simply stopped being so flirtatious or amorous or whatever towards the younger girls of YC.

Like, come on, dude, these girls are almost like 10 years younger than you, that shit's creepy. Joking or otherwise.
        Last edited by Kilelicus; 09-15-2015, 04:14 PM.
        Sometimes I feel like the only normal person here
        "My Threshing has been Extra Princely Fresh"

Spoiler: Hazmer Baybee

Comment

Hello people. Sorry for being inactive for the longest time. Just been mourning the loss of a good friend, dealing with a husband who was in even more grief, and had to deal with a lot of work meetings. Recently I have been promoted to manager at the store that I work at... so that's actually quite good. Better pay... Harder work.

Also due to my inactivity, I will be drawing out of an RP, and scrapping a character or two for others I'm in (which thankfully... is not much.)

I'm drawing out of EG, and the White Ranger can just be stuck on Nevaaras or whatever since thankfully he hasn't been doing much in terms of actual plot and won't effect much if anything if he just sorta... disappears.

In ATWAG I have several characters. I'm scrapping the character Dust (from Dust: An Elysian Tail) in the Manhattan arc since I've heard talk about Wriggle, Sustic, (and even though he is not part of the arc) might be scrapping that arc to clean things up. So I'm just going to say Dust went off to do his own thing for now as I am unsure as to whether or not that arc will be canceled or not. Jubei of Blazblue who is in California (Santa Cruz) can either be given to Sustic, or Kilel. Whoever wants can have him. IDC. Hell he hasn't done much so I can delete any posts with him since no one has really responded to him, allowing for either Kilel or Sustic to just start anew with him. I trust Kilel with Jubei because... well... he knows a lot about Blazblue and stuff. I trust Sustic because of well... obvious.

Taokaka of Blazblue in Taiwan, I might start over with her or find a way to get her somewhere else or maybe even scrap/give her to someone else. IDK yet. Still discussing that with Sustic and the others.

Bang Shishigami of Blazblue in Gensokyo currently I am NOT SCRAPPING... No. No scrappy for the Bang Bang... bang.

On the TSU front.. not pulling out of that, still gonna use Zoe. In fact working on post for Zoe right now.

So yeah. There is that.

Comment

I might actually be down for taking over for Dust and Jubei

Comment

Itīs ok Serene, take your time and relax
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kilel

Okay. With Dust you can just have him. Do what you wish. Last I checked he was in Manhattan or something with Soldier, Demoman, Sana, and Gaige the Mechromancer. But I didn't say anything that Dust had followed them to the character Sana's apartment. So you can quite literally do what you wish with him.

Jubei you can talk with Sustic about.

@Kristia

I have been actually =w= Well I've been trying to =w=

Comment

Originally posted by Kilelicus View Post
                  I still don't like Kritter.

But all wasp-hive kicking aside, at least this situation got... semi-resolved, I guess? Lots of long-term effects out of this I suppose, but that could have easily been avoided if Kritter simply stopped being so flirtatious or amorous or whatever towards the younger girls of YC.

Like, come on, dude, these girls are almost like 10 years younger than you, that shit's creepy. Joking or otherwise.
                  I'm pretty sure a spontaneous yelling of "MARRY ME SO I CAN GET U.S. CITIZENSHIP" comes out far from any sort of "flirting" and rather clear it was done in a joking way...

Comment

I've never once heard you say "Marry me so I can get U.S. Citizenship." Even then, you do this shit damn near constantly, and in a way that often sounds less than jestful.

Comment

That's because you weren't here back then. Ask anyone who was there at the time and they can tell you that was the running joke that Tewi mentioned.

Comment

@Everyone in ATWAG

Ok, the reason I have not been posting yet is that with Wonder gone, there are a LOT of Characters that need to be taken care of.

My first and foremost concern is Jack in Henir's Time and Space. Before we continue, we need someone to "adopt" Jack so that we can continue the plot on that front. I would RP as him myself, but I am not good at interacting with myself. If anyone is willing to take up Jack as an extra character, please state something below. After that, we talk about the others.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

I honestly donīt know how to act like Jack, I had the idea of skipping his part or somehow getting him gone, like with Renamonīs original plan with the dagger that was given to the spartan who later handed it to the Froslass.

But since I know next to nothing about what was planned with the time traveler, that idea might be blocked.
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Basically, there was going to be varioustimes Jack would try to thwart Takoizu's plan to change the future. This was going to be through possibly joining PALADIN to give them an edge. Wonder and I never set it in stone, so things are still kind of open.
                            Originally posted by S121
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok then, letīs see what there is about future planning that was already prepared so we would need Jack to be controlled.

The stuff that still hasnīt be touched can be redone, edited, or erased.

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Krittercon View Post
                                That's because you weren't here back then. Ask anyone who was there at the time and they can tell you that was the running joke that Tewi mentioned.
                                you did it well before I even took my extended leave of the server

@RP people

If you guys want, we can conveniently kill jack with a big snake

Comment

Working...
                                X