X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good day people, how are you doing?
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Figuring out Takoizu's stats.

I keep forgetting Takoizu's name, so I keep saying Takoizu, to try and memorize it. I'm not very good at remembering certain names, so Takoizu is giving me some problems. Hopefully, the more times I type out Takoizu, the faster I can memorize Takoizu's name.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Takizou.. an idd name to remember :P
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Taco is.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

ugh.. don´t remind me of that, had some eggs and ham tacos and almost got sick

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia and Wriggle

Eggs make me sick. It always feels like I have metal fuming out of my stomach.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Everyone must add Santa hats to their avatar (/ °w°)/
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I might just grab a Halo Santa pic.

Here's a finny science project picture.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/.../GoldVRod5.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                    I'll need to find a santa hat image and then I'll upload it. Currently playing Rush Bros. with my friend.
                    Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                    My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                    My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wriggle

I think I have a Santa Hat on my avatar already >->

Oh and I finally got done with the apps for the 3 main Navigators from the Mega Man series. Alia, Layer, and Pallette!

Comment

Finally. I'm back online. Sorry guys had a power outage all morning. Anyways I found a Raven (Blade Master) Christmas pic.

Comment

On a completly unrelated note, recently, I have taken Yamame into liking.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Here's some funny science projects.

(Warning: Bad language.)

@Wriggle

Why's that?
                            Last edited by S121; 12-20-2013, 02:17 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

What the f**k? Some of those aren't funny... some are just wrong...

Comment

I have changed my profile pic to be more christmas-y! What do you guys think of it?
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X