Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox

What do you have in mind for them?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@S121

I'll tell you in a PM :P

Comment

@NeoFox

Ok.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Wonder

I don't feel bad about saying that I drowned Ben because he's not a real person.

I understand where you're coming from, but it's okay to poke a little fun at it. That being said, if it was a real person, then I would never make fun of it.
          sigpic

Comment

Ya ya I know. Buuut... Seeing as there is no South American Base 4... -w-...

Comment

When Kristia comes back, say Ben Drowned = Link's statue made from the Elegy of Emptiness

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                sigpic

Comment

Goodmorning/afternoon everyone.

I'm working on the app for the three Navigators from X8. Alia, Layer, and Pallatte right now as a head start. All I need left is there apps, Zero's app, Gate's app, the app for the leader of the Maverick Hunters, and the app for the Maverick Hunters head mechanic/engineer Douglas.

Comment

Freaking gingerbread house fell down on me.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hello everyone. I just finished day 1 of my anime marathon. I finished watching Puella Magi Madoka Magica and I have to say it was SO good. But the ending... Meh...
                      Anyway, I'm most likely gonna just be chilling for a bit and maybe hanging out on mumble like I usually do.
                      What are you guys doing?
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wriggle

Good luck on the house.

If it makes you feel better, you're doing a better job than I could do.

@TRXD

I'm making an app for the new OC Character Takoizu.

Hopefully, the more times I type out Takoizu, the faster it will sink into my mind, and the sooner I won't have to keep a piece of paper to remember it.

Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu Takoizu .
                        sigpic

Comment

@S121

At least you're not trying to work at 5+ apps at a time! Lol.

Comment

@NeoFox

True, very true.
                            sigpic

Comment

@s121

That be the daughter, aye?

Comment

@Cucoo

Yes Takoizu would be the daughter. As soon as I get Takoizu's app done, she'll be ready for the RP.

Like I said to TRXD, hopefully, the more times I type out Takoizu, the faster I'll memorize Takoizu's name, so then I won't have to keep looking up Takoizu's name and know Takoizu's name by memory.

I suck with remembering names... -_-;

Also, I found out that she would only inherit some of John's augmentations, due to epigenetics. She won't have indestructible bones, but they will be tough enough for her to support her large lifting capacity. Her neural dendrites would also be affected. That is the only logical way they would have been able to alter John's nervous system, by genetic modification. She won't have full nightvision, but she will be able to see in the dark better than most.

I'm no scientist, but it all seems to fit.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-20-2013, 01:27 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X