Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, I changed my avatar.

You guys made me.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Kristia
      Has been? More like was. Because my room was completely wrecked by her! Thankfully, I managed to find a high-current taser and put her unconscious again.
      But it makes me think. What would Flandre and the other SDM residents get for christmas? (And don't even dare say books for Patchy)
      Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-20-2013, 03:13 PM.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Books for Flandre.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Mine is always festive

If I put a santa hat on lyrica... Could you really tell?

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
            one thing im sure

Santa is a badass
            http://images3.alphacoders.com/194/194837.jpg

And he knows who has been a good kid
            http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...86-d35jwxz.jpg

Santa has to be a badass. I mean he does deliver gifts to all the boys and girls in the world. INCLUDING Gensokyo :P

That second picture... It's just... OMG Flandre too cute. It's also really heartwarming too...

Comment

@Mima
              You win. I would give you a prize but everything in my room was destroyed by Flandre.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Hello everyone and ...

OH....MY.....GOD

Did S121 change his avatar?!!?!?!?!?

I guess it's some sort of Christmas theme. If I am to stay with Misaki, this will be hard.
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                someone is fighting for you.
                –As long as you remember her,
                you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                  Hello there. And it's not just S121. Everyone has.
                  Also, I finished day 1 of my anime marathon. Watched Madoka Magica and a bit of Fairy Tail. I was not let down by Madoka Magica. It's SO good! Well... Maybe not the ending...

Comment

@TRXD

Right. The ending was kind of good, but kind of disappointing as well. There is "The Rebellion Story" if you want something else past the ending, but I don't know if you will like that ending better.

Just searched "Another anime christmas". I got nothing . Guess I have to find something else.
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo and Wriggle

Hey, guess what?

I found a picture for Takoizu without ripping off of Samus.

http://cfs13.tistory.com/image/3/tis.../491d097f32980
                      Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Katrix
                        While I must admit, the ending was interesting and had some nice bits. It had some very cheesy and underwhelming things. Although seeing Madoka finally make her wish and do it in an epic style was very awesome.
                        Also, I must poke fun at the ending with this clip from Nostalgia Critic. As no-one has made it a proper clip, I have to link it with the time pre-loaded: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...yKJ4BCo#t=1399
                        (The link may not take directly to the scene so you may to wait a bit) If the link doesn't work, skip to 23:17

Forgive me for doing that but I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
                        Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-20-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

@s121

Perfect.
                          Just...
                          Perfect.

Comment

@TRXD

I guess the ending of "The Rebellion Story" is kind of the same. It's still worth a watch tough. Also, is my avatar Christmasy enough?
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix
                              Oh, I'll give Rebellion Story a watch either tomorrow or Sunday. Also, your avatar is great. Really like it.

Comment

@TRXD

It's kind of hard to find a video at the moment tough. The one I saw was filmed in a actual cinema and you didn't see the whole screen
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X