X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Wriggs

You have no idea how much I wish I wasn't busy.
    Oh and in AtWaG, make a simple one for Edward to just instakill. Something that's almost a joke.

@ S121

If I gave a hint now, you'd all figure it out.

...though let's just say I'm surprised no one figured it out when I did drop hints. (I've dropped a few every time I talked about the son.)
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-21-2013, 08:17 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, I forgot all your hints. Can you say them again, or at least PM them?

Does it have to do with Takoizu?

@Wriggle

I'm going to guess that Yukari is probably 6'1", maybe 6'2". Is that okay with you?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
        Edward? Who's dat?
        And miniboss ain't gonna be a OHKO.

@Pringles
        Tis fine.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

He means for Shulk. Edward is from Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag.

Also, I was looking up the height of Ran and Yukari and found this. The entire thing is covered in blood.

http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/a.../tohobayun.png
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Last Name: Che
            Name: n

Goddammit Chen.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

I'll be on mumble if any of you need me.

Comment

@Wriggle
                Well, it's a shame that I joined in on the RP scene much too late. I would've loved to join AtWaP but it is appears to be rather far in and a new character coming out of nowhere just wouldn't seem right. That is unless you happened to pull a Yellow Chapter. (If anyone's gets the reference and the meaning, you are awesome!)
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Wriggle

Chen is the closest thing you can get to being cute without becoming disgustingly cute.

Would you hate a face like that?

http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs70/i/20...ko-d5uvsge.jpg
                  sigpic

Comment

@ TRXD

It isn't that far in. Neither is the others.

@ S121

No, I meant Edward.

My plan is to have Edward Following the group after having knocked out Shulk with a sleep dart.

I need something that I can use a Hidden Blade to the face.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-21-2013, 08:37 PM.

Comment

@S121
                      IT'S TOO CUTE!!! (>////<)
                      I so wanna hug her right now!
                      "Guh... What's this about hugging and being cute...?"
                      Flan! Go back to being unconscious!

@Cucoo
                      Eh. I'll give AtWaP a look through. But from what Wriggle has posted, you are already about to take on Lance. That seems rather far in to me. If I see evidence of otherwise, I might rope in a character to join AtWaP.
                      "Pick me..."
                      What did I say, Flan?! Go back to being unconscious!

I seem like such an asshole, don't I?
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

He's planning the end
                        I haven't even gotten to the first gym. Look at the pokemon stats in the first post of the OOC

Last I checked, pokemon around lvl 10 can't do much...

Comment

@TRXD
                          Yellow Chapter... Pokemon Adventures?

You can always join in, Major Mario is probably the only RP-er who actually got a badge. Everyone's Pokemon are only at around Lv: 10s.
                          The reason why I said Lance-Cuckoo is because Cuckoo is in Johto.

@Pringles
                          Spoiler: Prepare for Insulin
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Oh...

@Wriggle

Forget what I said! Don't post for Shulk! Edward needs a disposable enemy to stab in the face! D8

Also, good thing I'm resistant to sugar overdoses.

@TRXD

I don't know. I don't react that way to anything, but to Chen, I don't think anybody can help it.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                              Wriggle, you tricked me! I thought that AtWaP was nearly done and- IT'S TOO CUTE!!! I can't contain it! I don't know what I was gonna say but it's too cute!
                              Anyway... Yes, Wriggle! You get a super-mega-high-five for getting it!
                              Now that I know that AtWaP hasn't gotten that far. I could join in. But who would I rope in? I'll have to look over a few things and then make my decision.
                              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-21-2013, 08:56 PM.

Comment

@ TRXD

It's like any story, sometimes having an end in mind is a good way of working with things. It's like mine with Eternal Galaxy. I had the end planned out for so long I'm now getting things to a point where everyone is pitchin in on the beginning and middle.

Well those of us participating in it anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X