X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@TRXD
    Take your time. This is casual, and hardly follows any storyline except for the actual game's point (Gym leaders, elite fours and whatnot, and evil villain characters) and player-unique ones.

Except that the villain team is almost united to one, and is way larger and way more organized than the in-game Teams.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, wriggle, I was thinking about something. I know you banned legendary pokemon in the RP, but I was thinking you could have it in a sort of limited sense. Something like you're restricted to one, and you gotta stick with your choice. Like how every game has a mascot and such, something that in the end leads up to catching the legendary and bonding with it.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Random curiosity, did anyone figure out the son of Yukari and John with the hints I had given?

I virtually gave it away almost with all the descriptions of him
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-21-2013, 09:08 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Eleos?
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Are ye guessing him because he's the only OC in my roster?

Comment

@Cucoo
              I do not recall the posts about the son so I could not have worked it out.

@Wriggle
              Sure. I think a casual story with one of my characters could fare rather well. Although Cole wouldn't be ideal due to his personality and nature, and Flandre is not technically mine but actually yours. And the CosmoNOTs are already a little addition to AtWaG that just takes my mind away from the seriousness that is the Excidio Nimbus story. (Yes, I finally gave the Flandre-Cole duo a name).
              Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-21-2013, 09:19 PM.
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, it was because one of the hints you gave was that he didn't inherit much, except for some of John's reflexes and his skill with guns.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121

True, that would make him a likely candidate, though I was thinking something a bit more.

Comment

@Cucoo

What did you have in mind?
                    sigpic

Comment

Let's just say Plot Twist # 2 won't be that much of a surprise like I would hope, but for everyone else it should be something interesting...
                      =w= I honestly can't get things right for the life of me with reactions. It's like when I made a tragedy for 9th grade, my Mom was cryin before the last paragraph of the short story thing. show it to anyone else and I got no reaction =w=...

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm curious, what is the son going to be like? What's his personality?

Does his name really hold that much importance to the plot?
                        sigpic

Comment

I do believe that Wriggle has either passed out or merely ignored my post.
                          Eh. Whatever. I'm going to bed soon. It's nearly 2am and a person like me with all kinds of stuff happening should not be staying up so late.

@Cucoo and S121
                          My curiosity over the Yakumo son heightens as time passes. But I fear that I might not be able to get a grasp at what is happening or going to happen.
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

No worries, you'll find out as time passes.

Nighty night.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well it turns out my wisdom ain't ready yet, so I'm getting retainers. It's better than braces, especially for a meat lover like I. It would be hell.

Comment

GAH IM AWAKE NOW
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X