X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Darkness and light is not really a ability that goes in family. You have to unlock it for you self, everyone can use it, but the potential is different. Potential on the other hand is said to be passed down. Not that that makes any difference at all. Other than that it looks good.

@TRXD

It ok. We can wait.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Ok, I'll change that in the app. I'll put that she did not inherit John's potential.

@Wriggle

That would be best. They need something to do as well.

As for the song, I thought it was good.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

@Katrix and S121
        Thanks. *sniff* It means a lot to me... I might talk to my special someone about this. Right now, I just want to talk to her and to be with my family.

I'll hang around for a while but don't expect me to be around as often as I usually am.
        Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
        My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
        My NNID: OfficialTRXD
        Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@TRXD

No worries. Take as much time as you need. Family comes first.

@Wriggle

I'm not the biggest fan of rap, but that was good. I liked it.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Ok final touches

First: Brother.

We should have it where she knows she has a brother but she doesn't know who he is because she was too young at the time to remember his name and all. Give her a side concept to look for her brother ^^;

Second: Age

I have strange reasons for this, but this is important. It has to be around mid twenties.

Other than that, that's all I would want to see ^^;

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, I'll add that into her Bio.

I have a very interesting concept for the age.

She is the "older sister", but she is younger than her brother. Due to him being sent 25 years in the past, he is older than her, while she would be 22-24. It's a very interesting concept, and when they meet, it's sure to create an interesting scenario.

Takoizu: "I'm the older sister, and as such, I have the authority to tell you what to do."

Brother: "Uh, no you don't."
              sigpic

Comment

@S121
                Thanks again...

You know it's kind of strange how I readily talk about my special someone like we're actually a thing despite the fact that we rarely talk. Either she's too busy or I'm too shy to say a thing to her. But... c'est la vie...
                Last edited by Luna Pixu; 12-21-2013, 07:42 PM.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

Answering to Major Mario in AtWaP so that I don't forget. :P
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ TRXD

Aye, take some time matey. It's the holidays so try to take it to take your mind off things.

@ S121

Mhm...
                    ...god you have no idea how hard it is to not say what my plot twist is...
                    It's taking all my willpower to not scream it out.

We gotta get the sequence rolling so I can get it out... otherwise I'll implode.

Ok I'm updating Edward Kenway's inventory to this:

dual cutlass
                    dual hidden blades
                    4 flintlock pistols
                    Blowpipe w/ sleep darts and berserk darts
                    Rope Dart
                    Smoke Bombs
                    Throwing Knives
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-21-2013, 07:50 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo
                      Thanks, man...

That reminds me, I might want to consider getting something for her on christmas day. But what could I do? Gift her a game on Steam, maybe? Or is that just a lame thing to do?
                      If anything is going to help me get through this, I know that doing something nice for others might help.

Comment

Once again, as proved multitude of times, Video game OST > Pop music.

sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@ S121

Oh and make sure to put the app for the daughter in the OOC ^^;

Comment

@Wriggle

How tall is Yukari?

@Cucoo

Will do.

Also, you could always give us a hint, or PM the hint...

@TRXD

True.
                            sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                              I so love you for posting that. One of the greater Pokémon themes out there. But N's theme has to be the best "champion theme" I have heard yet.

But back on the subject of my special someone (cue everyone's groans over a topic that few care about).
                              If I am going to gift her a game, which one would it be? A game I can buy in packs for example Guns of Icarus? Or a game on her wishlist, maybe?
                              If not, what else could I do for her? I really need to think this through...

Comment

@Pringles
                                I...
                                Well...
                                Fanon seems to suggest that she is as tall as Ran, and Ran is a pretty tall Youkai.

So, around 6 foot?

@TRXD
                                Lance is a badass. Cuckoo would be fighting him as a Champion in AtWaP, if he gets posting (not trying to rush, I know you're busy.)

Giving her the game on her wishlist seems to be the best idea. I remember when I bought Sleeping Dogs for my GF. (IM NOT A BOY)
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X