Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia and SUSTIC

Welcome back!

I just woke up and it's 3:21 AM over here.

@SUSTIC

I'm sorry to hear about your father's coworker.
    Last edited by S121; 12-22-2013, 06:23 AM.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

hi utsuh, here is 4:24 am
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ahh.

I'm most likely going to fall asleep again, so don't be surprised if I suddenly become unresponsive.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

its ok, im waiting for my mind to go bust so I can fall too
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

Goodmorning S1, and it's okay. I wish I could say I know the guy, but I haven't even met him before.

Anyways I try not to think of it much.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Either way, let's hope for the best, right?

@Kristia

So why are you still up?
              sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yeah. I just hope my father is getting through it all okay.

Either way I need to make a post. I have a post for Rena and Ara, and one for Raven.

I just need to think of a post for Chung, Knuckles who is in South Korea, and one for Shadow

Comment

check some post earlier

let´s say that work plus doing favors and some energy boosters got me into the state beyond sleepy

work was long because of some kids and the favor was of babysitting a neigbour´s daughter

so yeah, im bust XD

Spoiler:

Comment

@SUSTIC

Also, did you take a look at the armor in Takoizu's post?

Chung is mentioned there.

@Kristia

I occasionally get like that without energy drinks, but only when I'm more active.

My dad tore his rotator cuff (shoulder) and has been waiting for it to heal, so I haven't been going to the gym. He hasn't gone in to get it fixed with surgery and insists that he's going to try and lift again with it.
                    Last edited by S121; 12-22-2013, 06:43 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

No I have not checked Takoizu's post. I'll check now.

Comment

Ok im back, had to give the girl some milk

babies sure eat whenever they want

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

I guess she doesn't follow our "eating schedule", huh?

A midnight snack for the baby. (assuming because milk.)
                          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Were you talking about Takoizu's app? I saw that she has a "Next Gen Disfrozen Portal with Automatic Energy Balancer." In her armor...

Chung's surprise when he first meets her and realizes what she has...

Comment

@SUSTIC

I also directly refer to him in the armor's description.

I also like some of the upgrades I made up for the newest armor version. Dynamically reactive armor plating and undersuit? That means that the more damage you do to it with a particular weapon, the more the suit adapts to it and becomes immune to your weapon. It's not permanent, but it does take a minute or two for the armor to revert to its normal state.

Takoizu's MJOLNIR Mark VIII Powered Assault Armor is similar in appearance to the Mark V armor, only it is capable of so much more. Thanks to Chung and his discovery of the Disfrozen Portal, the armor is capable of putting out more power than previous MJOLNIR versions, and is capable of powering the more energy-intensive features of the armor. This new GEN 2 armor series has the following upgrades:

- Nano bots for automatic repair of both the suit and the user.

- Next-gen Disfrozen Portal Reactor with an automatic energy balancing system.

- Atmospheric insertion systems.

- Slipspace de-insertion capability.

- Active AI transfer protocols.

- Advanced shaping of the energy shield (complete overlaps, adding adhesive surfaces, forming solid hand-held shields, warping and stretching of the energy shield, etc.).

- Gravity/anti-gravity Module (weight modification).

- Advanced thruster system (faster than predecessors).

- Integrated mobile Armorlock.

- Dynamically reactive armor plating and undersuit (repeated damage of a specific type is gradually negated until armor plating resets.).

- Integrated VISR/Promethean Vision hybrid module.
                              sigpic

Comment

im wondering how Takizou will meet the group

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X