X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Kristia

She'll gap right in and surprise everyone.

How would Renamon and Nera react to her?

John would probably be on edge for a moment because he would see a mystery Spartan that is better than him in every area, until she reveals herself. After that, he's going to be dumbstruck.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hm.. Renamon at first would be at guard, but sensing the familiar scent will give her some answers

for Nera´s case, her aura would be the hint
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah for some reason I read over that...

Originally posted by S121 View Post

- Dynamically reactive armor plating and undersuit

Also Reactive Armor at first I wondered why it was so familiar, but then I remembered why... Chung has a passive skill as the Tactical Trooper called "Reactive Armor" that increases his defense when in Awakening, and the strength of defense was increased depending on what level of Awakening you activated.

It also originally doubled the effects if Chung was at 20% HP or lower.

Also... for the first time... John would be dumbstruck more so than he ever had been before...

Comment

@Kristia

True. It's really hard to get past Renamon and Nera.

@SUSTIC

There's really a reactive armor in Elsword? 0_0

Anyways, I was thinking that the nanomachines would basically be the reason why the armor is dynamically reactive, and now that I think about it, it's actually very similar to that one guy from Metal Geat: Rising. XD

And yes, John will be at a loss for words. XD
          Last edited by S121; 12-22-2013, 07:31 AM.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yeah there is. However the whole "At less than 20% HP the effects are doubled" part of the passive was removed in return they increased the standard effects of the defense being increased

With the skill tree revamp at max level for the passive and if you go into a level 1 Awakening you will have 16% defense boost, lvl 2 Awakening 32%, and in lvl 3 (for Chung his level 3 is Berserk Mode) he gains a 48% defense boost. There is also the fact that you can't access this passive until you are level 60, and you can't max it out at until you reach level 71 (Which you can't do yet in the NA version because the current level here in the US is 64 (or 62 can't remember.)

Comment

@ S121

*In the middle of battle*
              John: *Is back to back with Takoizou* "Who are you??"
              Takoizou: "Well... *Grabs an enemy and shoots it with the Magnum* ...I'm your daughter."

Also I need some confirmation on how many of us want to control SCAE via the UN.

Comment

Good morning everyone.

It's so cold.

@Cucoo

Yea, something similar to that.
                sigpic

Comment

@S121

Goodmorning S1.

Did you get enough sleep?

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'm doing great on only 5 hours of sleep.

Here's a little something to stretch the brain's "muscles."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWWYE4eLEfk
                    sigpic

Comment

@S121

Those videos always makes me think of the world differently...

Anyways I'll be on mumble

Comment

@SUSTIC

That's the exact reason why I like watching them. They make you see in a perspective you never thought of before. They make you see the world differently.

Here's another one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klQ7bb8bBsQ
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone. I'm currently just hanging around for a bit. I might head on mumble for a bit but don't expect too much from me.
                          What are you guys up to?
                          Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                          My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                          My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                          Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Good morning. I'll be on as long as I can, but I wouldn't see you guys for the next 3 days.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Welcome back!

I'm creating rounds for the HEFND Defence System (Vengeance Defense System).

I learned that there's actually a superacid that is 10 quadrillion times more acidic than Sulfuric acid! 0_0;

Anyways, here's a video to stretch the brain.

@Wriggle

Welcome back!

Then let's make those minutes count.
                              sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                                Hello and happy holidays.
                                I'm still mulling over my choice of an AtWaP character. I thought about using Cole but his personality and the overall feel to him would be too dark and not ideal for AtWaP. I could use a CosmoNOT but they already have their purpose in AtWaG as a lighter story to contrast the Excidio Nimbus story. I could use Nadia as she is my personal favourite of the CosmoNOTs but I'm unsure about using her. I would love to use Flandre but it would seem much too unfair to use a character that isn't even mine (although I wish she was ).
                                What do you think?
                                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

Working...
                                X