Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle

Incredibly so.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

I still have 2 hours till I go on a trip, but unless a post comes up and it doesn't require my attention, I probably won't be active.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

So it's a Christmas trip? (If you don't mind me asking. )
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

It is.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ahh. Doing anything fun?
            sigpic

Comment

Snowboarding should be fun.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Snowboarding in the mountains? Yea, that should be fun.

*sigh* If only there was something like that to do here, going down a slope at 20-30 mph, wind blowing through your hair as the adrenaline gets pumping.

I hope you have a great time up there. I think I'm a little jealous.
                sigpic

Comment

seems the 8 PM EST phenomena came early

I'ma do something just to keep something rolling.

=w= I'm starting to loose faith in organizing things cause I feel like no one is helping me and instead are making things more difficult for me to do it.

sure one or two people are starting to catch on, yet that's it.

Bah.

Comment

@Cucoo

I'm sorry about not helping with the apps. The entire time, I was sifting through the old OOC, looking for the apps people lost, and I forgot about clumping the season II apps all together.

Is there anything that still needs to be done?
                    sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

What are you talking about. In fact I think I proposed something similar a while back. Now that we are two it will be much easier.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

I just need links to the apps that are missing from the lists and Archives. If I can have all of them together then that would help. Of course the one difficult thing that's just annoying is that when I put in apps that aren't formatted the same as the rest in the Archives, I have to find the beginning of the one app and the end of the others so I can put in the spoiler boxes.

And I just finally figured out a way to do that a bit better as I said it...

Anyway it's annoying to have to open up all the tabs needed to update everything with the apps, that's why I want to do it all at once (especially with this internet connection being slightly slower than I like..). If all the apps were prepared properly (rather than everyone doing every other format under the sun making my job harder to reformat it to be continuous with all the others) and I had one post to find all the apps, then this would be easy.
                        But alas, I lost momentum and things piled up, now taking my time to format everyone's that isn't in a similar format of the other apps is just extra work.

Gods I will be so grateful when everyone gets in their apps and everything is organized, cause then this is over and even if we had a season III we don't have to go through this anymore.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well, mine are in spoilers.

Which apps have you done? I'll see if there's any others.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Everything in the OP of the AtWaG OOC should be accurate to what I have Archived.

I took on the organizing cause I figured no one else would and my goal is to prepare things for a potential Season III (if there was a II there will be a III...and then a IV...and so on.) If we get all the apps in and sorted into the Archives, we are set for a long time.
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-22-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's all mine. I'll get the others soon. Delete Halsey, Six, and Neuman's old apps and replace them with these.

Takoizu Yakumo
                                Spoiler:
                                Name: Takoizu Yakumo

Game: OC

Appearance: She is 22 years old and is 6 feet, 3 inches, but is 6 feet 7 inches in her armor. Takoizu has Yukari's physique and appearance, but with turquoise eyes. When not in her normal attire, she is wearing the MJOLNIR Mark VIII Powered Assault Armor. It has been customized to look like one of the older generations of armor.

Abilities:

Spoiler:

Takoizu has inherited various abilities from her mother and father, and as such, has a wide range of strengths.

Reflexes - Due to having a greater Youkai for a mother and having a father with genetically enhanced neurons, Takoizu's already Youkai nervous system is further enhanced by her father's superconductive, shielded electronic transductive neurons, allowing her to react 600 times faster than the average human (500 microseconds, or .5 milliseconds). With the new Mach VIII MJOLNIR armor, her reflexes are enhanced by a factor of five without needing a neural interface, allowing her to react 3,000 times faster than the average human (100 microseconds, or .1 milliseconds).

Speed: Because of her reaction time and strength, Takoizu can run at a maximum speed of about 130 mph (209.21 kph).

Strength - Due to having the physiology of a Youkai, along with the genetically enhanced DNA of a Spartan-II super-soldier, Takoizu is able to naturally lift about 3,300 metric tonnes without armor. With the MJOLNIR Mark VIII, her lifting capacity is increased to 3,600 metric tonnes. Because of the fact that she is so strong, the MJOLNIR Mark VIII's liquid crystal metal layer has had its limiters moved to multiply a normal wielder's strength ten-fold, but due to Takoizu's immense strength, the armor only gives her a slight boost in strength. The limiters are still in place, but they need to remain in place, or else the armor will rip itself apart under the immense stress.

Intelligence - Thanks to both John and Yukari being highly intelligent, even geniuses in particular subjects, Takoizu is incredibly intelligent and is capable of creating incredibly intricate and complex plans and ideas. Just like Yukari, Takoizu has a super-human intellect and can solve mathematical equations that greatly surpass human comprehension, as well as create intricate plans that seemingly have no bearing on the situation at hand, only for all the pieces to fall in place at the end. Just like John, Takoizu is creative and is mentally flexible, allowing her to not only perform complex long-term plans, but also to quickly think on her feet, as well as having a superb memory.

Powers - Of all the traits she inherited from her father, one that she did not inherit was his potential to use Light and Darkness on the scale that John can. Instead, she inherited her mother's ability to manipulate boundaries.

Misc. - Just like her father, Takoizu also seems to possess a strange amount of luck. She has inherited her mother's Youkai regeneration and "immortality", but did not inherit her mother's durability, meaning that she is as vulnerable as her father to injuries. Takoizu's bones are not as indestructible as John's, but they are strong enough to withstand the immense stress of her strength. He has also inherited John's ability to see in almost pitch-black darkness.

Weapons/Armor:
                                Spoiler:

Weapons
                                Spoiler:
                                She can gap any kind of weapon into her hands, just as long as she knows what she wants, but she usually keeps a strangely familiar pistol by her side. The pistol is an M6D Magnum Pistol with infinite ammunition and the number "117" engraved on the back of the hand grip, but the metal has been severely burned to the point that it is gold, brown, magenta, black, and dark blue in color. The outer chassis of the gun is slightly warped, but the gun still works perfectly.

Armor
                                Spoiler:
                                Takoizu's MJOLNIR Mark VIII Powered Assault Armor is similar in appearance to the Mark V armor, only it is capable of so much more. Thanks to Chung and his discovery of the Disfrozen Portal, the armor is capable of putting out more power than previous MJOLNIR versions, and is capable of powering the more energy-intensive features of the armor. This new GEN 2 armor series has the following upgrades:

- Nano bots for automatic repair of both the suit and the user.

- Next-gen Disfrozen Portal Reactor with an automatic energy balancing system.

- Atmospheric insertion systems.

- Slipspace de-insertion capability.

- Active AI transfer protocols.

- Advanced shaping of the energy shield (complete overlaps, adding adhesive surfaces, forming solid hand-held shields, warping and stretching of the energy shield, etc.).

- Capable of upgrading itself and healing the user passively when in standby via nanotechnology.

- Nanomachines programmable by the user's thoughts.

- Gravity/anti-gravity Module (weight modification).

- Advanced thruster system (faster than predecessors).

- Integrated mobile Armorlock.

- Dynamically reactive armor plating and undersuit (repeated damage of a specific type is gradually negated until armor plating resets.).

- Integrated VISR/Promethean Vision hybrid module.

Weaknesses: Just like her father, Takoizu can be injured by small weapon's fire, knives, fire, explosions, blunt force, etc., but can not die from injuries of the mortal variety. However, she also inherited her mother's weaknesses to mythological weapons and spiritual attacks, and can be easily killed by weapons tied to legends and names, as well as weakened by seals and warding charms.

Personality: Takoizu is normally calm and collected, but can also be mischievous and playful when bored and sometimes remarks at certain situations. She tends to approach most situations with a carefree attitude, but will become absolutely serious depending on the situation or task at hand. She feels fear, but usually acknowledges it and pushes it aside.

Morality: Chaotic good. She generally follows her own moral compass, and even if it doesn't perfectly align with others' ideals, she'll carry out what she feels is right.

Biography: After John and Yukari died in her timeline, Takoizu went on a brutal, merciless rampage against the ACO, hunting down and killing every single one of their members. After the bloody campaign was over, Takoizu was left standing in the aftermath. Almost everyone she knew died, and she had no one to turn to. She did not want to live a life where her friends and family were dead, so she decided the best course of action would be to change history. As Takoizu stepped into her gap, she said goodbye to her present, ready to create a better tomorrow...

She has a younger brother, but she does not know who he is. She also knows that he was sent back in time to help their mother and father, so she is also in the past to find him.

Traumas: Her future and the death of her parents, as well as the deaths of many of her "family members". Because of the ACO's involvement in it, she shows absolute hatred the ACO and will dispose of their personnel without mercy or pity.

Spartan-B312 "Noble Six" (A.K.A. "Six")
                                Spoiler:
                                Character: Spartan-B312 (Noble Six)

Game: Halo franchise

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:

Abilities:
                                Spoiler:
                                Spartan-III Chemical Enhancements.

Spoiler:
                                8942-LQ99 (Carbide Ceramic Ossification Catalyst drug) - Skeletons become virtually unbreakable, allowing survival in harder impacts.

88005-MX77 (Fibroid Muscular Protein Complex drug) - Increased density of individual's muscles, allowing heavier lifting.

88947-OP24 (Retina-Inversion Stabilizer drug) - Color sharpness is significantly improved upon, and night vision is adapted.

87556-UD61 (Improve The Colloidal Neural Disunification solution) - Greatly improves the individual's reaction time, decreasing the time taken to react by 300%. (More, due to Six's genes. 13x reaction time without armor.) "Spartan time". (This, in combination with his Spartan-IV Muscular Enhancement Lining, allows him to be very agile.)

Spartan-IV Augmentations
                                Spoiler:

Muscular Enhancement Lining - Compound applied to the exterior surface of all muscles, allowing them to flex and strengthen far more quickly, also allowing the muscles to operate at great speed without the risk of breaking bones. (This, in combination with his Spartan-III reaction time, allows him to be very agile.)

Pulmonary Polymer Lining - Greatly increases oxygen intake and retention, helps process toxins from the air and allows SPARTANs to breathe certain non-oxygen atmospheres for up to an hour.

Corneal Implants - Boosted perception and massively increased night vision.

Cardiac Implants - Strengthens cardio-vascular tissue and increases maximum heartrate to safely allow massive adrenaline flow without the risk of stroke or heart attack. These implants supposedly are able to allow an unarmored SPARTAN-IV to run at a maximum speed of almost 40 miles (64 km) per hour. (Thanks to his Spartan-III reaction time boost and strength, he can run slightly above 60 mph.)

Artificial Pancreas Implant - Allows the SPARTAN's body to extract the maximum amount of nutrients and carbohydrates from food with minimal waste.

Artificial Platelet Injections - Enhances the body's ability to slow bleeding and clot wounds.

Stats:

Height - 6' 9" (2.057 meters).

Weight - Not known. Around 1,000 lbs (With suit).

Speed - Not known. Can run at around 60 mph, slightly more. Any more than that and Six risks injury.

Strength - Weaker than a Spartan-II (Spartan-IIs can lift over 66 metric tonnes). Can lift 60 metric tonnes.

Reflexes - Reaction time is 13 times faster than the average human. With the armor, it goes up to 65 times faster than the average human. Spartan Time makes it faster.

Misc - It is said that as Spartans age, they become faster and stronger, due to their bodies adapting to augmentation.

Skills: Efficient lone-wolf assassin, having single-handedly broken organizations and made entire militia groups disappear. Piloted experimental YSS-1000 "Sabre"-class starfighter. At one point, B312's superior allegedly used the SPARTAN as "his own private grim reaper". Hand-to-hand expertise, trained to use a wide variety of guns. "More of a hyper-lethal vector than a soldier."

Equipment: MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor MK VII, Carbon Steel Alloy Combat Knife, MA37 Individual Combat Weapon System (Assault Rifle) (M118 7.62x51mm Full Metal Jacket Armor-Piercing Rounds) , M392 Designated Marksman Rifle (DMR) (M118 7.62x51mm Full Metal Jacket Armor-Piercing Rounds), M6G Personal Defense Weapon System (Pistol) (12.7mm x 40mm M225 Semi-Armor-Piercing High-Explosive/.50 Magnum Caliber Rounds), M319 Individual Grenade Launcher (40mm grenades), 4 M9 High-Explosive Dual-Purpose grenades, 4 Plasma grenades, a Barret .50 caliber Sniper Rifle, and a Healing Drop Shield armor ability.

Weaknesses: Despite all of his abilities, he can still be killed. The best way to kill him would be to target his soft body tissues (skin, muscle, organs, etc.).

Morality: Neutral Good. Spartan-B312 usually follows orders. He has yet to come into a situation where he's needed to disobey orders. That being said, he follows closely to his orders, but will occasionally bend the rules.

Personality: He is a little bit of a loner, but is willing to converse with others. He displays a humanistic personality, despite his Lone-Wolf tenancies, his obscure past, and his Hyper-Lethal Vector status. It has been implied that he is a little bit of a sadist though... Not only that, but he's a cold-blooded killer in combat. He shows no mercy and expects none in return. In the past three years, he has become a little more open, especially since he is the leader of the Spartans in Prometheus Labs, and as such, he had to become more social towards his fellow Spartans.

Bio: After countless hours of battle, Six was injured by the torrent of Plasma fire. Noble Six took off his helmet and was firing at the Covenant surrounding him, desperately trying to survive. A Sanghelli Ultra charged at him with a Plasma Rifle, but Six gunned it down with an Assault Rifle. An Sanghelli General then charged at him with an Energy Sword, but Six slammed the rifle against the Sanghelli's face, knocking it down. Six then used his pistol and scattered its brains all over the ground. All of a sudden, a hail of Plasma fire strikes Six from behind. Despite his grievous injuries, Six manages to keep standing. Six turned and returned fire with his rifle, while shooting at another target with his pistol. Six killed a Sanghelli Minor and Zealot, but was then knocked down by a Sanghelli Ultra. One of the Zealots charged at Six while he was on his back, ready to deal the final blow, but Six managed to kick away an Ultra and knock the Energy Sword out of the Zealot's hand. The Ultra pounced onto Six again, but Six elbowed it in the jaw. The Zealot then drew out an Energy Dagger and stabbed down into Six's heart... only to hit dirt.

Six was gone. He disappeared.

Six opened his eyes to find that he was not on Reach anymore. He was in a new world, a new universe. The technology was primitive compared to the technology he was used to, but he managed. In fact, it gave him an edge when it came to contracts. Six became a hit-man, an assassin-for-hire. He then moved to London and met with Dr. Halsey. He now occasionally accepts contracts and is often hired by organizations and governments to make entire groups and armies disappear...

... One day, when Six was relaxing from a mission he just completed, he heard a bunch of screaming outside from the local populace. Six went to go investigate, and helped a man named Chris fight off a large mutant called "Nemesis". Soon after, Six was dragged along in the most intense series of events he had ever witnessed since his time in the real world. Along the way, Six met a woman named Claire, who happened to be Chris's sister, a man named Gerard, and a new enemy named Xehanort. The entire day was incredibly intense for Six, ending with him taking an entire squad of Spartan super-soldiers into Gensokyo to help fight off the Nucleoids. After the battle, Six met John, where he told the green soldier about Dr. Halsey and about Prometheus Labs. Now, Six is back at home, in the Labs.

Traumas: Not really any. He is without fear. That being said, his only trauma would probably be the Battle of Reach. Many of his fellow Spartans died. Jorge's death is the most personal to him.

Notes: I upped his reaction time from the first season, due to information that had recently come to my attention. (Former member of Noble Team, meaning that he is on par with a Spartan-II.)

Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey
                                Spoiler:

Name: Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey

Game: Halo

Appearance:
                                Spoiler:

Height: 170.2 centimeters (5 ft 7.0 in)

Weight: 53 kilograms (120 lb)

Abilities/Skills: Human Scientist/Inventor. Created the SPARTAN-II Program, the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, Cortana, and many, many other things. Considered one of the most intelligent women of the 26th century.

Weapons: M6 Sidearm (Unknown model).

Weaknesses: Catherine Halsey is a human, meaning that she can be killed by anything that would kill a normal human.

Personality:
                                Spoiler:

“If people would just share things with me, I could solve all the world's problems.”
                                —Dr. Catherine Halsey

Little is given in the terms of social activities or even a list of friends. Her intelligence is unquestionable as well as the loyalty and respect she receives from the majority of her comrades and her Spartans. However, as seen in Halo: First Strike, her judgment is not always correct, although bearing the guilt of the Spartan program, her sense of right and wrong has differed greatly. It is obvious that she truly cares about her Spartans. She has a notable fondness for classical music, especially Debussy, and often asks nearby AIs to play select pieces as she works.
                                What can be gleaned is that she preferred the company of AIs, and, although she may be angered easily at being mentally defeated, always appreciates the simplicity of them. None more than Cortana, who was actually created from a flash clone of her own brain. She is well-versed in Greek mythology.

Guilt

Dr. Halsey carried extraordinary guilt because of the SPARTAN-II project, feeling that she had exploited the children and destroyed their lives, a feeling which was later passed to Cortana. Though she continued to support the Spartans and gained monumental prestige for her efforts, she also felt responsible for each one who died. She never could quite justify their exploitation as a "necessary sacrifice." She also had considerable respect for the Spartans, and addressed them by their first names (even with their armor on), which seemed to greatly annoy them.
                                Her feelings of guilt were made evident by the fact that she often referred mentally to "sacrificing the few to save the many," though this rarely worked to soothe her conscience. By the time she was rescued from Reach by the Ascendant Justice, she simply wanted to save as many lives as she could, believing that the war was not one that the UNSC could possibly win. While she knew that her own Spartans, the SPARTAN-IIs, couldn't be persuaded to turn from the war, she believed the SPARTAN-IIIs may not yet have been fully determined to win the war, and she set out to try and weaken their resolve to fight. When she was arrested Halsey allowed herself to be taken without any resistance due to her guilt.

Halo 4's prologue reveals that although Dr. Halsey carries the guilt of the SPARTAN-II project, she also sees them as the "next step" in the destiny of the human race.

John-117

“Do not underestimate them. But most of all, do not underestimate... him.”
                                —Dr. Catherine Halsey defending her SPARTAN's with special focus on John-117

Halsey also had somewhat of a unique relationship with John-117. Some of this may stem from him being the first subject she observed, but she had a great fondness for him and he was her favorite Spartan. Halsey told Cortana she considers him the luckiest and best of the Spartans and also apparently finds him attractive given her reaction to Cortana's comments on that. Halsey was responsible for John's first promotion to Squad Leader as a result of her acknowledging his leadership skills and suggesting it to Mendez. Halsey also had John's full trust and he always did his best to never undermine her authority.

Halsey decided to test her favorite SPARTAN's sense of ethics by handing over data concerning Avery Johnson and how his Boren's Syndrome made him immune to the Flood. She knew that if the data was handed over to ONI, Johnson would likely be killed and dissected in order to find a cure to the Flood infection. She estimated that there is a billion to one shot that they could have replicated Johnson's condition, but conversely ONI would do it to save Humanity from a greater foe. At first, John chose to sacrifice Johnson in order to try and save millions of people out of his duty to protect all of Humanity. However, John reconsidered and eventually destroyed the data due in part to the sacrifice of Vice Admiral Danforth Whitcomb and Lieutenant Elias Haverson, believing that one man could make a difference as opposed to sacrificing him for the greater good.

Bio: Despite being shocked that she arrived in the "real world", she at least had a rough idea how such a thing was possible. With no way to go home, Dr. Halsey thought it would be best to simply try and adjust to this world. Thanks to her reputation as one of the most intelligent women of the 26th century, along with her success in the SPARTAN-II Program and MJOLNIR, it was easy for her to get funding for her projects. Within a month, she had already founded Prometheus Labs, a research center and base of operations for the SPARTANs. After a couple months, she learned that Spartan-B312, otherwise known as Noble Six, survived Reach and was transported to the real world as well, and decided to invite him to stay at the Labs. Six accepted, and with his help, she began training a new breed of Spartans. The new Spartans were extraordinary people recruited from all around the world. Soon, word of Prometheus Labs's success, breakthroughs, and current research attracted even more scientists, volunteers for Spartan eligibility, and workers, accelerating the Labs's growth to dizzying heights, and at the helm of it all was Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey. All of the scientists under her authority were a great boon to the Labs's progress, but none could solve the problems Dr. Halsey could. While in Prometheus Labs, Dr. Halsey also developed an experimental MJOLNIR armor system, a new breed a Spartan, the SPARTAN-Vs, and many other things.

In the past four months, Dr. Catherine Halsey has built up Prometheus Labs's defenses, greatly improved its security, and has helped a boy by the name of Chung develop a large Disfrozen Portal.

Traumas: Dr. Halsey bears an extraordinary amount of guilt over the SPARTAN-II Program. She feels guilt for kidnapping the children, destroying their lives, and putting them through the program. She feels guilty for condemning each of the children to a life of endless war, then a violent death in the very end. The guilt stretches s ofar that she tries to rationalize the SPARTAN-II Program by saying that she was "sacrificing the few to save the many", but it rarely ever works.

Dr. Neuman
                                Spoiler:

Name: Dr. Neuman

Game: OC

Appearance:

Abilities/Skills: Human Scientist. Aided with the research and development on The Composer's technology, the MJOLNIR Powered Assault Armor, and the Spartans' augmentations.

Personality: Dr. Neuman is a man that is driven by his curiosity. Whenever there is something he does not understand, he takes steps to investigate and understand the topic at hand. Despite his tenacious work ethic, Dr. Neuman is a calm and laid-back person. He is a nice person that is willing to lend a hand to people in need, and is pretty social.
                                Last edited by S121; 12-24-2013, 08:43 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X