Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's Elion, not Elios.

@Cuckoo
    But TRXD's usage of Flandre would collide with Season 1 storyline, so Trk got the clone. Once the clone meets Flandre and clone gets defeated or whatnot, Flandre becomes Trk's.
    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 12-22-2013, 02:22 PM.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@S121
      Correction. It's a reconstruction. The original Flandre is dead (because I f*cked over Wriggle's proposal) and mine is a complete clean-slate character. That means she is the actual Flandre but not as the characters know her. I am unsure if she can regain her powers and memories from Season 1. May have to ask Katrix and Wriggle about it. And from what I can understand about what Wriggle might be intending to do with the SDM arc, my ownership of Flandre might be very very short. I'm surprised that no SDM character has even checked the basement yet.

@Cucoo
      Here's a quote from a PM of Wriggle:
      Originally posted by Wriggle
      I currently hold temporary copyright for the Touhou characters, but if you need Flandre as your plot point, by all means, take her.
      I was given the impression that I was merely borrowing her. Unless Wriggle were to say something like "F*ck it, TRXD. She's yours, ok?! You legitimately own her now. So stop crying about it!" then I will always think that she is not mine.

@Wriggle
      Unsure if that means I actually own her or it's just what I've been constantly hearing.
      And I meant GM of AtWaP, not AtWaG. Also, I never said that Parsee wasn't cute! It's just that image overwrote said cuteness with arousal and charm.
      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
      My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
      My NNID: OfficialTRXD
      Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ Wriggs

...how was It I kept reading it as Elios... =w=;

and Everytime I read Elion I keep screwing up Eleos's name in my head

EDIT: Oh and that's what you had in mind with Flandre.

@ TRXD

Technically you own the one instance of Flandre. There are now 2 instances of Flandre in the RP. Yours and Wriggs temporary.

Still, you have the official ownership of Flandre, Wriggs is a temporary.
        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-22-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

@Trk/Cuckoo
          Here's just to clean up the confusion train.

Two Flandres exist.

One is in the basement, with her newly enlightened power to recreate what she has destroyed, thanks to her interaction with Seija Kijin.

The other is in wherever Cole and clone-Flan is. Clone-Flan only has the power to destroy, and is not aware of any of the memories within the real Flandre's mind.

I'm hoping that, after whatever you planned for Cole and clone-Flan is over, real Flan and clone Flan meet, battle for reasons I have not decided upon yet. Clone-Flan dies, and real Flan becomes the only Flan. At this point, Trk is given the permission to fully control Flan.

In terms of AtWaP, since it is a clean slate and that I do not own any Characters but Yuuka and the in-game characters in the Pokemon game, you may use real Flan.

Tis clear, no?

@Krispia
          You are needed, soldier.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

TRXD

EDIT:

Nevermind, Wriggle cleared it up.

@Cucoo

Check my old post.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
              I'm hoping that, after whatever you planned for Cole and clone-Flan is over, real Flan and clone Flan meet, battle for reasons I have not decided upon yet. Clone-Flan dies, and real Flan becomes the only Flan. At this point, Trk is given the permission to fully control Flan.
              So once the Clone Flan That TRXD owns dies, then the ownership transfers correctly so that TRXD has Flan, correct?

@ S121

Aye, that's about it

Oh and rally...

EVERYONE WITH ARCS
              I want to construct a sort of timeline with all the events. Just something loose and skeletal so we know where certain key events need to take place.
              Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-22-2013, 02:32 PM.

Comment

@Wriggle
                Yes but here's the thing. As fair as that sounds, that is still not possible. The original Flandre is dead. Katrix's first post even states that the original dies due to Org. XIII's methods. Unless Katrix corrects his post, your idea cannot work.
                We royally screwed up.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@Cuckoo
                  Yup ^^

@Trk
                  Yup you guys screwed everything up ^^╬

We could make it so that Organization XIII was mistaken.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggs

ok just making sure of the order of things.

@ Wriggs + TRXD

Aye, we could do something where when the process would have killed the original, something interfered. For simplicity perhaps Yukari did something?

Comment

@Cucoo

Shulk is needed in ATWAG.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
                        Your idea might just work. Albeit, the whole "Oops, we didn't realise that would happen" is a bit cheap. But here's some things that I must ask: When would the two Flandres fight? And also, what are the other characters going to do about this whole cloning thing (especially Cole)?

Comment

@ S121

Shulk is asleep and hidden away atm thanks to a certain Pirate Assassin.

A bit Premature, but go ahead and have them notice he's missing.

Comment

This seems fanatic but hear me out.

Flandre gained the ability to recreate in addition to destruction in the end of Season 1.

What if Flandre, before her death, used her power to destroy to destroy herself, but before she was eradicated, used her power to recreate to recreate herself after the Organization XIII left, thinking that Flandre was dead?

@Trk
                            Whenever you are done with your side of things. Cole and clone-Flan would then take a vacation in Japan and what do you know, they accidentally stumble upon Gensokyo like how Annie did! XD

Cole's reaction, it's up for you to decide.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@TRXD

Well they're going to go blow up the machine when they find out.

Besides, Organization XIII may be geniuses, but they are not infallible.

@Cucoo

Ok.

Post incoming...
                              sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

Elios is the original character from Death's mind

@TRXD and Wriggle

We could say that they managed to produce the Flandre really quickly. The thing is that the data they gathered from Cole is the data that makes it so that the original does not get destroyed(dies). It would also be kind of weird to have it do something most of the time, but other things other times. The original idea of the machine is that it gets data of the charcter, breaks down what it is made up of, and rebuilds it. The data makes it so that they only need to scan the character.

So as I said, the solution to this would be having Flandre be made in a few hours (maybe Cole was tested for other things while inside of the test tube too). This way everything goes nicely.
                                Born in the light.
                                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                                Keep Fighting.
                                –Don't Forget.
                                Always, somewhere,
                                someone is fighting for you.
                                –As long as you remember her,
                                you are not alone.

Comment

Working...
                                X