Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ Neo

Oh dammit that's right.

>.<

What was the location Tag exactly? I know what I was going to post, I just need the tag...

Comment

@Cucoo

Detroit-Michigan-Nighttime

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!

Maybe music will help you along? If not, then daydream a scenario. That's what always gets me out of a writer's block.

@Katrix

So it was laziness (on part of the video ripper).

@NeoFox

Welcome back!
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@S121

Eh I'll remember it eventually.

Anyways I'll be on mumble with Mima

Comment

@SUSTIC

I'll be on shortly.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

> Pauses so that John could grab Shulk and knock him out
              > John uses spell card

Nothing is ever subtle with John, eh?
              How should I have Shulk react? The reason I paused before Shulk drew the Monado is because...well...As soon as he draws and activates the Monado...

Comment

So, since Malthael is out of the Journey world, who wants to deal with him first, because I have no utter clue where to make him crash down.

A note, when he crashes, the energy from it will make the dead surrounding the area rise.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Cucoo

Well it's not my fault that all of John's attacks are virtual insta-kills. -_-;

In truth, John would very likely kill Shulk if he tried to knock him out with his fists. I addressed the issue in Season 1, when John knocked out Young Xehanort, but accidentally cracked his skull. The guy has been trained to kill, as well as being able to throw cars and lift tanks. My hands are tied when it comes to non-lethal means of neutralizing enemies. John's great at killing, but he's really bad at apprehending people. The best he could to is hold Shulk, but Shulk would still grab for his Monado, and even then, John was 15 feet away, too far to stop him from grabbing his blade.

React how you see fit. I would imagine that Shulk's judgement would be severely impaired while in a berserk rage, due to his mind being clouded by rage. There's a chance that he wouldn't even be able to use the Monado's special abilities while in such a state. If anything, he might just flail it viciously.
                  sigpic

Comment

@s121

I meant more what would happen when Shulk gets hit by the spell card. Would the shots just hit him and knock him down?

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, the blasts would drain him of his energy until he could no longer stand.

I know that Danmaku does cause some injury as well, but it's all non-lethal. (when you beat the bosses in Touhou, they're all roughed up and sometimes have torn clothing and small bandages.) Worst case scenario, it would result in bumps, bruises, and scrapes.
                      sigpic

Comment

Aye so like the fighters.
                        Just one other problem that I think ya missed when I said what the dart that just hit Shulk was.

Berserk darts kill the victim after about a minute. I'm assuming its like a fast acting poison.

So...ya.
                        So theres a chance Shulk will die.

Oh and isn't suffocation a means to knock people out?
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-22-2013, 11:54 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Actually, Shulk will die. John has no means to save someone from poisoning, and suddenly finding the assassin would be metagaming.

Also, I didn't miss what you said. It's just that John doesn't know that it will kill Shulk. That's why he's using spellcards to apprehend him.

We both know what the poison does, but John doesn't.
                          sigpic

Comment

@s121

How long of a time span would it take to get shulk back to the others?
                            Also The dart is still there.
                            I think I'll use another sleep dart on Shulk after the attack lands and make him fall next to the red dart.

Comment

So when are we starting on the whole Takoizu thing?

Comment

@cucoo
                                Or onto it.
                                *smug face*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X