X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ TRXD

Well the "Joined too late" is mute cause we're only in chapter 5 of 40 for Part I and if you include Part II it would be only 5 of 80

The OP of it's OOC has most of the information, but specifics are being developed as we go.

Comment

double post

Wonder, you just made my life easier with that last post with Otori.

Comment

@cucoo

I swear, what John just did in EG is easily possible for a Spartan-II. It's not a cheap trick to automatically reload.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ Cucoo
          How so?

Comment

@ Wonder

I was going to have the son go on a tangent about how he aligns himself as a human in the fact that "I might have Youkai blood flowing in my veins, but I'm human in mind and soul."
            This line will make sense when Plot Twist #2 is initiated.

Comment

Double post

@ Wonder

...and that last post you had in IC...
              Otori and Eleos have parallels. Though Eleos has a different means to an end.

Comment

This is what I imagine is playing when Otori gives his depressing monologue.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ7oqmikZDQ

I just had to.
                Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
                My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
                My NNID: OfficialTRXD
                Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ Cucoo
                  What does Eleos do?

@ TRXD
                  Lol nice

Comment

@Wonder

Hm, just doing some random research and I just realized something. Why didn't you ever use the actual names of the 10 Kings and only called them by numbers?
                    Born in the light.
                    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                    Keep Fighting.
                    –Don't Forget.
                    Always, somewhere,
                    someone is fighting for you.
                    –As long as you remember her,
                    you are not alone.

Comment

@ Katrix
                      They never had names, and I'm not about to go by 'George' and 'Bill' XD

But really, I never considered it.

@ S121
                      Hold up I'm gonna go out to eat.

Comment

Hey Katrix, you ever heard of the concept of being lazy? That, and what wonder said.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Wonder

Ok.
                          Originally posted by S121
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ Wonder

He's ACO WRAITH

Look at what ACO WRAITH is trying to do and it might make more sense. Just know it's the opposite of what Otori was trying to do.
                            Otori wanted to send characters back, WRAITH is trying to assimilate them into the real world so as to keep the balance of power so that they can coexist peacefully.

Comment

@Wonder

2: King Shinkou the Immovable, King Shoukou the Enlightened One, King Soutei the Wisest, King Fukan of Virtuous Conduct, King Enma the Merciful Savior, King Henjyou of the Future, King Taizan of Medicine and Healing, King Byoudou of Mercy and Compassion, King Toshi of Strength and Wisdom, and King Gotoutenrin of Limitless Light and Life make up the Ten Kings.
                              http://en.touhouwiki.net/wiki/Perfec...ict_Sense/Yama

Yes they do have names.
                              Born in the light.
                              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                              Keep Fighting.
                              –Don't Forget.
                              Always, somewhere,
                              someone is fighting for you.
                              –As long as you remember her,
                              you are not alone.

Comment

...next time I need to note the fact that Eleos always keeps a jammer set up somewhere so as to prevent being detected.

Comment

Working...
                                X