X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ S121

Well there's a few concepts I can think of. It's like how Air Force (this is the first example I know of off the top of my head) does things with Radar. Radar just shows everything BUT there's a sort of ping system that id's them as friendly or not. For Spartan's they would easily have something that would signal to other Spartan's they are allies. Now for everything alive, then they would just come up as yellow, unconfirmed. I'm certain there could be a way for it so that any hits on the shields/armor could do some sort of triangulations to mark which dot was the source... otherwise any dot that does fire that's unconfirmed would just blink but remain unconfirmed unless marked by the user as hostile or not. Maybe even a scan that marks anything of a certain species different colors? (How fancy are the MJOLNIR Armor systems? Would that have sensors that can scan areas and detect species?) Like Humans would be blue, Covenant would be red, Goombas could be brown, etc. etc.
    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-23-2013, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Just found this. Kind of funny if you think about it.

— In other words, Ansem and Xemnas were, at the same time, existing in the time and space of KH3D as well as having returned to their true human form after being destroyed?

Nomura: Yes, it does turn out that way. However, as I said before, ‘The World That Never Was’, where the thirteen all met, is a special space. The mechanics behind how they were all able to exist at the same time is a mystery. From KH1 on, Ansem has returned no matter how many times he has been defeated, perhaps the same sort of thing happened.
      So, in a way, Ansem is KH's Reimu
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Cucoo

That's actually what my system is similar to, only it automatically updates for the enemies.

The reason why I didn't pick the unconfirmed type is because that would make the radar totally useless for John. He primarily works with no Spartans and fights various types of enemies that have a very diverse race pool. Besides, I would need to add that John updates his radar every single post, which would become very tedious incredibly fast.

It's an interesting concept for the radar, but without other Spartans, he loses one of his armor's most important functions.

I'll try and figure something out.

@Katrix

Probably.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katrix View Post
          The moment we all have been waiting for. The point where we get to know the leader of Neo-Yakuza's name. He may have been used once before, but we never got to know his name. Of course I base that of the fact that the man running base 1 is the leader. I could be wrong.
          Erm, eheh... Funny you should say that.

1. See, I own the leader of Base 1, but Wriggs owns the leader of Neo-Yakuza. Of course in the future this concept changes.

2. This is a future where the Neo-Yakuza was brought down once. So you're gonna have to wait to see the real leader . However, this leader is...

Comment

Gahhh. So we still have to wait
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            you are not alone.

Comment

We're about to hit 1000 posts in AtWaG, guys. Who is gonna nab that big 1-0-0-0?
              Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)
              My Switch Friend Code: SW-1503-3394-5328
              My NNID: OfficialTRXD
              Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lunapixu/

Comment

@ Wonder

...we're supposed to know who he is based on that and the IC information?

@ TRXD

1K, pffft

10k or better yet, 1k pages...

oh and I've finally breached 400 posts~ wow that took a while...

Comment

@ Cucoo
                  Whaddya mean?

Comment

@ Wonder

The leader

You paused here then posted in the IC as though the IC post was the reveal, but it wasn't?

And curiousity, anyone else here want to take a gander at Eternal Galaxy once more or at least let me know yer reasoning behind not joinin? I'm curious to know as it would help me work things out for Part II and III.
                    Last edited by Cucoo5; 12-23-2013, 08:12 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo
                      Need to formulate an excuse. brb.
                      Smash through the blocks that bar your way; No time for fear, just let it all fall away; Nobody believes in me and you, Just look at the way they stare; So what if we live in a walled garden, As long as I've got you then I don't care!

My 3DS Friend Code: 2208-5334-3531 (Ask for Pokémon shenanigans or random multiplayer games)

Comment

@ TRXD

waitwut?

Comment

@Cucoo
                          I would say something like "I wasn't interested" or "I joined much too late" but I literally have no excuse for not joining in. Other than the fact I know very little about EG, I cannot say anything to defend myself.
                          I would join but I haven't and I'm unsure if I will.

Comment

I just thought of something. Does ACO know that Ansem the Wise and Riku resides near London. I mean, they are supposed to be very hidden with only a few people knowing about them. Does Prometheus Lab know about them. Siux knows, but did he tell anyone?
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Six knows, but he didn't think it was important enough to look into or tell anybody.

I don't know about Chris or Gerard though.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

@ Cucoo
                                Not exactly, no. This is in a darker future where in the future Otori recreates the Neo-Yakuza because

Otori will explain shortly.

In the past (I'll let this one slide past. Anyone not paying attention loses it) it was Otori's father in charge of Base 1, and unless Wriggs wants to give him all the power as the leader of Neo-Yakuza, he is technically second in command, next to the leader of Neo-Yakuza.

Comment

Working...
                                X