Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

I'm ready.

Get ready for some interesting shenanigans.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@TRXD and S121

Yukarri does have her limits. Yuyuko says that she is not powerful enough to create the Gensokyo barrier. It is also said that she fears Shikieiki. She also can only manipulate borders polar opposites.
      Born in the light.
      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
      Keep Fighting.
      –Don't Forget.
      Always, somewhere,
      someone is fighting for you.
      –As long as you remember her,
      you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

She also can only manipulate borders polar opposites.
        I would consider it like a sliding scale. I'm not entirely sure if she can completely remove boundaries, but I do know that she can move them like a slider.

There's actually a very interesting site I found that really goes into what is possible with boundaries.

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/B...y_Manipulation

As for Shikieiki, it really makes you wonder what kind of hidden power Shikieiki has that can make her more dangerous than Yukari, Yuyuko, and Reimu combined.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@ S121

I just realized, I screwed up with Edward's Character. Could we back it up to where John found the blue dart so it's just before Kenway used the berserk dart?

Comment

@Cucoo

What did you mess up on with Edward?
            sigpic

Comment

He wouldn't have done what I had him do with the berserk darts. He wouldn't kill or risk killing someone he intended to tail. In this case Shulk.

(In game I would be facing AC's Game Over doing something like that.)

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, just give me a minute to delete my posts.
                sigpic

Comment

Ok I got everything there I think. I've made it proper to where he's lying in wait, trying to be invisible.

Comment

@Cucoo

Ok, posting now.
                    sigpic

Comment

@Cucoo

What color do you think Edward would appear as on John's radar? Red, or yellow?

It's supposed to detect enemies, but how does it differentiate?

Not unless people turn red when they pull their weapons out.
                      sigpic

Comment

The moment we all have been waiting for. The point where we get to know the leader of Neo-Yakuza's name. He may have been used once before, but we never got to know his name. Of course I base that of the fact that the man running base 1 is the leader. I could be wrong.
                        Born in the light.
                        Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                        Keep Fighting.
                        –Don't Forget.
                        Always, somewhere,
                        someone is fighting for you.
                        –As long as you remember her,
                        you are not alone.

Comment

@ S121

He wouldn't have any weapons drawn.
                          It would maybe be like AC where it turns red when they are hostile towards, can see, and are attacking.

And sorry about having to delete all those posts T.T'

Comment

@Cucoo

No worries.

I have no clue how that radar part works. Everyone is just automatically red or yellow dots. If I follow Halo logic, then John has an automatic enemy/friend lie detector.

What do you think I should do? Should I just make up my own logic for it, or should I stay with the old system?

@Katrix

Yep. Now we just gotta wait for Wonder to post.
                            sigpic

Comment

@ S121

Make your own at this point. I think it should just show dots yellow. Then when gunfire is heard, then the dot that was the source blinks.

Also I gotta figure out Kenway's Eagle Vision...

Same issue... It allows him to SEE targets and other things. Like Hiding places and people that would be hostile towards him.
                              I need to look it up, cause I think there's an actual story behind it...

Comment

@Cucoo

That might work, but then Spartans would show up as red too. Not unless I just have it that it automatically finds obvious enemies, and that hidden ones light up when guns are fired.

Does that sound good to you? I think it sounds about right.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X