X
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll be gone for 1-2 hours, but I'll try to be back as soon as possible.

Later.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Katrix

Oh and Katrix please take into account that when Jason gets to the armory I was planning on having Dave hack into the suits containment capsule to unlock the suit and a few weapons for Jason. Just an FYI before we get there.

Comment

im back from a hell of stuff to finish, im tired, my muscles ache and my brain got blown atleast 3 times, thank you school for having a system error while doing my schedule

in simple words, had a shit weekend but its finally over

hi people
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!

Sorry to hear that you had a hard time. It's over now thought, right?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

i hope, but damn I barely slept all three days while checking everything and showing documents through the city. I finished by today´s sunrise and sent everything needed to the school´s e mail and fell asleep until now I guess
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

How are you feeling right now?
              sigpic

Comment

calm I think, mostly having hunger (preparing dinner at the moment)

but im going up, and that is what matters

be right back, dinner almost done

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Ok.
                  sigpic

Comment

Hopping in to let you guys know that I'll be on for RP in an hour or so. Playing L4D2 with my work colleagues.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

hi there wriggle and ok

Spoiler:

Comment

Kristia!!! Welcome back! Glad to hear your okay now, and also sorry you had to go through such hell. Anyways welcome back!

Comment

hi there sus

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah, hello Kristia. Could you possibly look at the Pokemon RP, John and Koishi are approaching the pokemon center.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Le back.

This one MORPG for my phone called Elgard is really good.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Wb wriggs!

Need a run down or you got it? (Not that much happened...)

Comment

Working...
                                X